[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reality Travelling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (19 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
19 KB, 384x384
Last night just before sleep, I was doing some light meditation until I got relaxed and started to doze off...when I was starting to fall asleep, I felt something or someone inspecting me, at first I felt invaded and scared, but then I noticed it didn't had any hostile/aggressive intention towards me so I started to communicate with it.
I asked it to show itself to me, to help me understand who and or what it was, I remember seeing flashes of some colors arranged in a circular pattern (there was more, but It's kind of foggy now), I remember understanding that it was not a being from "here", and so I asked for its help in order to go beyond ( I had some experiences trying to project myself out of "here"), and without any effort I felt like there was something lifting my spirit, like I myself was trying to leave my body. I remember it had been actually a little puzzled about not being able to pull me off on its own, something about me having something like an anchor in my deepest.
Then I insisted for it to keep on trying and I started to push myself out on my own, then I felt like I took of, from this point on things started to feel very dreamy, except for my feeling of touch that somehow seemed to persist.
I'm not sure of where I arrived or what I was doing, but everything seemed like my normal life, until for some reason I started to do some math with a few colleagues ( Engineering major here) and while doing unit conversions they would use some strange values, like using 10^6 instead of 10^3 for reducing units (kg to g), after a few more instances of it, I felt like that was actually an slightly different reality.
From this point on things got really weird, I felt like all of that had been a set up to make me actually understand that. Not only that, but the visual aspects of all things faded, I could feel my surroundings but not see anything.

>>cont...
>>
After that I remember being able to jump between those "realities", what I did a few times because the feeling of travelling was actually amazing. Between those " jumps" I remember passing by my own body and feeling my own body with a blanket on top of it just as I had left it.
I don't know why, but at some point I decided to try to travel while being anchored to something, so I held a nail that was sticking out of a stair( at the time I was somewhere that felt like a school) and tried to jump out,, what happened is that I felt like being divided between the two places at once, like I was a little bit at both places at the same time (its a little bit unsettling), then I let myself go and shortly after I started to feel my real body feeling overlapping with my self that was somewhere else, and when I opened my eyes, I was back at my bed....

Anyone ever experienced something like this? At first I thought it had only been a dreams, but the feeling I had were so intense it's hard to believe that none of that really happened...
>>
this meditation meme needs to die
>>
here's your response kid I don't feel like roleplaying today
>>
>>17086809
>>17086810
>>Thanks for the bumps, and if you really think that this is about RPing sorry but I can't do shit about it

Now if you read everything above, you should have noticed that there is a high chance this was only a dream, if you do believe so that's fine. I almost do it myself.

But I want to know, if anyone ever went through something like that, if there is someone who can explain this is some other way. I would not be surprised at all if it had all been a really weird/intense dream, but I think it might be not and I'm curious about it
>>
It was Popobawa.
>>
Just to make a few point that really got me curious on all of this:
The fact that on the first "reality" it felt like something made up only to make me realize that it was not the real world.
The entity, I never felt like something else was transpassing/spying/inspecting me in such a clear way.
And for last, the point of actually being able to feel/understand my surroundings but not being able to see it go against most of my lucid dreams experiences.

>>17086832
Can you tell me why you think so? it's passive/helpful behavior after first contact doesn't make much sense to me, if it was the case
>>
File: 1426031202920.jpg (620 KB, 723x1159) Image search: [Google]
1426031202920.jpg
620 KB, 723x1159
I've had a few similar experiences.

In one, I am laying in bed and have the feeling one gets when they're about to enter a lucid out of body state. Vibrations and a feeling of popping into something. I remember feeling the vibrations, but instead of attaching to them and trying exit the body, I kept my awareness unfocused. Eventually, a different feeling came, and I felt myself travelling at great speed. I was not in the usual planes, and instead was in a place with no discernible visual objects, but there was a distinct feeling of entities inhabiting this place. It seemed as if I could feel or otherwise understand the signature of whatever was there, and we were able to communicate, though not in word. I "asked" for help for getting back to familiar territory, and very quickly I had the sensation of falling and below me I could now see a grid, white lines on black. I feel into one of these grid sections, and as I did, a familiar place one visits in these types of situations was condensed around me. I went on to travel this place for awhile.

Many other times, similar experiences have occurred, where I find myself physically discarnate and rapidly shifting into another place, sometimes with the help of entities, sometimes not.

I also have a distinct feeling that I can't even remember the real nitty gritty of this phenomenon, which seems to be in the transition state between places.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.