[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to start by saying I am not joking nor am I trying to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: nightmare_witch.jpg (534 KB, 1131x1585) Image search: [Google]
nightmare_witch.jpg
534 KB, 1131x1585
I want to start by saying I am not joking nor am I trying to deceive any of you and this leads to something unsurprising or anti-climactic or anything like that, I am just trying to get some answers for what has been going on. I am not leading anyone on to some "OH MY GOD GUYS THERE'S SOMETHING OUTSIDE I'LL BE BACK" and then never finishing anything and it's all a big letdown.

I always have nightmares. Very, very rarely do I have dreams (that I remember) that are not nightmares or otherwise unsettling to me or downright scary. I'm a 25 year old male, and I seriously get scared by some of this stuff. Once I'm awake, of course, I realize it was a nightmare and think not much of it. So, just for clarity, I am scared in the nightmare itself and can differentiate between reality and dreams.

Now, I know picture related is going to look like something out of a horror movie or some shitty youtube horror spooky creepy-pasta, but it's the only way I can convey what actually haunts me in my nightmares. I think it's a female, as it certainly has the sort of slender-ish body of one. I can't show it in the drawing but the shadows and lines she appears to be made out of kind of wriggle around a bit like it's made out of some kind of misty string. That's the best way I can describe it. Usually I find her after going through a darkened hallway that has the same wriggling that it does but more concentrated. It seems more like the absence of light instead of a shadow or something.

Can anyone even sort of think of I may be seeing or is it just something my mind has created to spook me? I showed it to my mother (she's the only one I know that's religious and that I can talk to) and she thinks it's some sort of daemon, but I wanted to ask y'all.

Not trying to create some weird copy-pasta again, seriously. I am genuinely curious as to what is going on and if anyone knows of anything at all similar. Also I'm not an artist so please no bully.
>>
>>17084599
This is just my quick two cents before I go off to bed for the night.

This is most likely a result of something in your environment that has had and impact on you and your brain is trying to deal with. I believe that this "demon" of sorts is probably appearing also because of largely what you mentioned above when you talked about your brain "spooking" you.

My advice, take a long break from /x/ , avoid dwelling in darkness (literally and metaphorically), stay occupied, talk often about your nightmares with your mother if you can and if you wish.

Also, you can go to the advice board and ask how to deal with nightmares or look it up on google. I can't really give more detailed insight than that at this time.

Stay safe friend.
>>
>>17084795

I can see everything else you said but:

>take a long break from /x/

I don't even come to this board often, honestly.
>>
I'd say that while it's possible your dreams are being hijacked by a malicious entity, it could be something more subconscious.

I, too, have extremely unsettling dreams all the time about monsters and murderers, but after discussing it with my psychologist, we've more or less chalked it up to anxiety and general depression.

Ask yourself, are you unsatisfied with your life? Is there something else bothering you in the waking world that could manifest itself in your dreams?

Not all monsters are paranormal.
>>
>>17084993

I am unsatisfied with my life, yeah. Isn't everyone though?
>>
oh boy, another "I drew a picture and now some spooky stuff about it" thread
>>
>>17084827
/x/ isn't really out to scare anybody, just more of a discussion board of paranormal interest. I doubt /x/ has anything to do with it
>>
>>17084993
>>17084599

Dreams are dreams. On waking observation, they seem scattered and nonsensical and don't obey rules of logic. One second you might be walking, then suddenly there's ice cream in your hands and you're eating it as if that was normal, etc. They're the nonsensical perturbations of the subconscious.

But a dream that is not a dream is different. They are very vivid and clear. They obey their own internal logic, but you are aware of your own confusion and the alienness of sensation. It's as if a world exists with its own rules, unknown to you. On waking, they seem to make some form of sense, but its meaning eludes you even on examination.

You might have this kind of dream if something is near you. You don't need to worry. If you did, nothing could help you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.