[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wasted chances thread. Example: >invited to a friend's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: nononononononon.jpg (29 KB, 433x479) Image search: [Google]
nononononononon.jpg
29 KB, 433x479
Wasted chances thread.

Example:

>invited to a friend's house to play with a spirit board
>say I'll be there, set alarm to be up early so the daily chores can be finished in time
>wake up feeling groggy
>day drags forever but work gets done
>so glad to be done so I can talk to ghosts
>get in the car with a bounce in my step
>stuck in traffic for 40 minutes afraid I'll be late and miss it
>phone is dead so I can't call and find out if I'm missing it
>finally get there, it hasn't even started
>everyone is just fucking around
>3 hours of fucking around until sunset
>everyone finally settles down and we fucking start
>spend an hour trying to reach something but no entity is answering
>people are considering giving up
>afraid nothing will come, so my heart sinks
>"no, don't give up, I've waited all my life to try something like this"
>finally an entity surfaces and makes contact
>says its name is Mary
>heart leaps
>getting way interesting and detailed answers out of the entity
>friend asks them to move something
>they move a glass
>heart leaps high
>too high
>get that feeling
>"hit the deck, I'm having an EAE"
>they just stand there staring like morons
>the EAE comes as expected
>horrible, violent, painful
>people leave to get away from this
>I don't blame them
>party's over apparently, friend tells everyone to get out
>I'm leaving too
>drive home in shame
>no paranormal experiences since
>>
No one? I thought this stuff would be pretty normal to you guys.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 350x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 350x269
>>17093428
Sorry no one has wasted chances on this board. We always get laid. Even during menstruation.
>>
>be me 12 years old, just came from Walmart with my family
>want to be the first one inside the house for whatever retarded reason
>run inside quickly leaving all the groceries and shit we got
>enter the house it's completely dark oh fuck
>rush to turn on the light
>tall dark shadow is in the hallway
>bolt out like cheetah in fright

Didn't stay to see if it wanted to fuse and help me become a stronger being

>succubus molesting me
>sort of get annoyed so I go to holy church
>get it resolved
>night comes
>no succubus sex
>fuck

Ay

>shadow figure keeps haunting me at a young age
>keeps bothering me for a couple of years
>go to the holy church again to get it resolved
>tries to attack me again
>starts screaming in pain
>thankyoujesus.jpg
>giant demon appears and drags him into blacker than black hole
>dissapears
>didn't make a contract with the only demon i've seen

I could of been rich
>>
>>17093457
Clearly you've never had an EAE.

I'm surprised because I assumed everyone on here had a similar diet.
>>
>>17093544
wtf is an EAE?
>>
>>17093611
Well.... this is awkward.
>>
>>17093385
what's eae?
>>
I hate it when the European Association for Etics ruins my supernatural encounters.
Stay strong bro.
>>
>>17093648
For god's sake.

It's Explosive Anal Eruption.

Are you twelve?
>>
>>17093657
I am 27 years old and have never shit myself.
>>
>>17093611
>>17093648The experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, sometimes experimental allergic encephalomyelitis (EAE) is an animal model of brain inflammation. It is an inflammatory demyelinating disease of the central nervous system (CNS). It is mostly used with rodents and is widely studied as an animal model of the human CNS demyelinating diseases, including multiple sclerosis and acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM). EAE is also the prototype for T-cell-mediated autoimmune disease in general.

EAE was motivated by observations during the convalescence from viral diseases by Thomas M. Rivers, D. H. Sprunt and G. P. Berry in 1933. Their findings upon a transfer of inflamed patient tissue to primates was published in the Journal of Experimental Medicine.[1][2] An acute monophasic illness, it has been suggested that EAE is far more similar to ADEM than MS.[3]

EAE can be induced in a number of species, including mice, rats, guinea pigs, rabbits and primates. The most commonly used antigens in rodents are spinal cord homogenate (SCH), purified myelin, myelin protein such as MBP, PLP and MOG, or peptides of these proteins, all resulting in distinct models with different disease characteristics regarding both immunology and pathology.[4][5] It may also be induced by the passive transfer of T cells specifically reactive to these myelin antigens.[6] Depending on the antigen used and the genetic make-up of the animal, rodents can display a monophasic bout of EAE, a relapsing-remitting form, or chronic EAE . The typical susceptible rodent will debut with clinical symptoms around two weeks after immunization and present with a relapsing-remitting disease. The archetypical first clinical symptom is weakness of tail tonus that progresses to paralysis of the tail, followed by a progression up the body to affect the hind limbs and finally the forelimbs.

OP is a ratman.
>>
>>17093761
Bullshit.

Bump.
>>
File: Benny_FNV.jpg (171 KB, 736x526) Image search: [Google]
Benny_FNV.jpg
171 KB, 736x526
>>17093761
I ain't a fink, dig?
>>
>>17093611
>>17093648
an EAE(explosive anal eruption) is the most horrifyingly explosive diarrhea imaginable. terrible thing.
>>
>>17093672

me either.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.