[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are things that you should NEVER do when using a Ouija
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15
File: 14353045156392.gif (981 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
14353045156392.gif
981 KB, 500x353
These are things that you should NEVER do when using a Ouija board…

DO NOT use it while drunk or high on some crazy drug.

NEVER ask the board when you or anyone else is going to die. Why the hell would you want to know such a thing? Are you stupid?

DO NOT tell the board to move something in the room or ask for physical signs. You’re asking for trouble. Fires have started in this manner.

NEVER invite a spirit or whatever it is to come to you or to stay with you. It could be a demonic entity and could lead to your possession.

DO NOT tell the board to curse or hurt someone else. If you want revenge on someone, just kick their ass.

DO NOT play while you are feeling depressed or sick. A demon can easily take advantage of your weakened state of mind.

DO NOT use the board as a tool to mess with people’s heads by trying to scare them. Once again, this is not really a game. It is a tool.
>>
One time I made one of these on Halloween, dripped some of my blood on it, got drunk, and proceeded to ask for something to come into my body. Nothing happened.
>>
>>17083092
Never use an ouji board regardless of the situation.

Deuteronomy Chapter 18:
10 There shall not be found among you any one that maketh his son or his daughter to pass through the fire, or that useth divination, or an observer of times, or an enchanter, or a witch.

11 Or a charmer, or a consulter with familiar spirits, or a wizard, or a necromancer.

12 For all that do these things are an abomination unto the Lord: and because of these abominations the Lord thy God doth drive them out from before thee.

13 Thou shalt be perfect with the Lord thy God.
>>
Sheeeeit
>>
File: 19ffzkj2p0twvjpg.jpg (75 KB, 636x444) Image search: [Google]
19ffzkj2p0twvjpg.jpg
75 KB, 636x444
>>17083513

Christfags implying witchcraft and divination is inherently evil. Kay brah.
>>
A Ouija board will not work if there are other people in the room that aren't participating.

A Ouija board will not work if there is a lot of noise.
>>
If I want a tool I will buy something from Black & Decker, not a Milton Bradley board game
>>
>>17083092

So basically have zero fucking fun? OP is a pussy.
>>
You seem to be knowledgeable so I have a question

>be 2 years ago
>middle of the winter snowed in
>smoking with friends at night in my house
>decide to create a Ouija board out of some raw materials
>read some stuff online on how to make it spooky
>nothing works so I figure it's a farce
>light some candles and start calling the demon a pussy for not revealing itself
>tell it its free to enter me and I won't resist
>continue to call it names and urge it to enter my soul
>notice my friends staring at me blanky shaking their heads
>i start laughing and they follow and we called it a night

Am I fucked?
>>
eh so what oiji is al bad? well im ehre to show u the good side ofit. yes all the negatives are true, but to all negatives it is not absolute, heres a stroy

green text begin>
be at work and meet and old friend
we talk about oiji board
what a conwinchidink he had one in his trunk
told him how eager i was to play it
hes like o here take mine
i accepted gladly
go home play oiji
ask for a sign to see if is true
a knock in the door
ehoh
come in i say
comes in
was a friendly enteti
i am now in more inner peace then before because not all enteties is bad
stop playing say good bye
im glad i played that gay game
>>
File: e3r03y4.gif (4 MB, 400x216) Image search: [Google]
e3r03y4.gif
4 MB, 400x216
>>17083503
some weren't so lucky .....
>>
>>17083851
jesus!! buddy, you need to find a priest trained in exorcism pronto.
>>
>>17083921
seriously? there's no way anything could have actually happened

but if I am I want to be sure before I take such extreme measures so how do I find out if there is a demon within me?
>>
>He is retarded enough to believe a mass marketed children's board game has magical powers

tbqh you should all remove yourself from the gene pool
>>
File: st. mark.jpg (91 KB, 945x960) Image search: [Google]
st. mark.jpg
91 KB, 945x960
>>17083944
if you can enter a church without feeling in the least uncomfortable / nauseous and without having your head fill with incessant critical / obscene thoughts, then you're good
>>
Why are people so scared of Ouija boards? They're literally sold by Hasbro
>>
>>17083979
shotguns are literally sold by walmart
>>
>>17083982
Your point being?
>>
>>17083996
dangerous things sold in stores
>>
Once I jerked off on a ouija board. My goal was to fuck a ghost but it didn't happen. I posted several timestamped pictures in a thread of it a while ago. I'd post them again but sadly I don't have them anymore.

I also had a statue of Baphomet present during the ceremony, a skrying mirror, and a pendulum. Nothing happened. I think if anything the ghosts are afraid of me.
>>
>>17083970

Fuck. That mean I've got one.
>>
>>17084008
Ino. Me too. :)))
>>
>>17083970
I actually haven't been to one in the time since so I'll have to get around to it soon, but I do have a pretty interesting story regarding feeling ill in church

>age 9
>Grandpa that I never met before dies
>wasn't too emotionally touched by it considering I never met him but my Mom was clearly upset
>at church listening to people give speeches
>time to stand up
>after 10 seconds of standing I get a feeling of pure dread
>all of my energy is drained
>I feel light headed
>sit down and vision goes blurry for a few seconds
>sit the rest of the time and regroup myself

Not sure what caused it, maybe I was hungry
>>
>>17084007
Dude jacking off scares away ghosts, I thought everyone knew this
>>
>>17083092
It's a piece of cardboard and plastic.
>>
>>17083092
If I want to commune with the spirits or gods I'll eat some mushrooms and go pour a bunch of mead out into the grass in the woods, then talk to them and offer them some sacrificial food or an animal like my ancestors did, good enough for them, good enough for me.
>>
>>17083589
According to Christian morality, it is.

Enjoy hell, fag.
>>
>>17083615
>A Ouija board will not work
FTFY
>>
>>17084094
>He thinks God is real
>>
File: father or quantam.jpg (42 KB, 403x403) Image search: [Google]
father or quantam.jpg
42 KB, 403x403
>>17084218
>>he thinks there is no God ;))
>>
>>17084274
>truthcontest.com
>>
>>17083092
some good advice but
why don't you just play scrabble or something
it isn't wise to fuck with things that you can't see
they'll tell you anything
and do what they want
it's like using a dating app
you'll probably get catfished by a demon and get HIV
>>
>>17084274
im stealing this
>>
>DO NOT use it while drunk or high on some crazy drug.
i knew a girl who did this all the time a couple years back. she was addicted to many drugs and died before she even turned 17 (od)
>>
>>17083092
>Once again, this is not really a game. It is a tool.

Made by the evil, Satanic coven that is the Parker Brothers board game company.
>>
>>17085098
post more info before they try to kill you pls
>>
>>17085117
Their parent company, "Hasbro", is actually an anagram for "The Devil".
>>
What its made of doesn't matter. The intent is everything. I went out to spoopy cemeteries with my friends years ago. Fucked with the board, screamed for the demons to come in me,etc. Of course nothing. Two winters ago I feel I finally had to face all that and I still am every fucking day. My warehouse is fucked and its not just me. And the day it started I was on this board on a shitty dark day. It was a Ouija thread and shit started getting real fucked up. I ended up backing out the front door pissing in a beer can. I found out later that my brother was telling his kids about our graveyard/demonic taunting escapades at the exact same time in Atlanta, 4hrs away.
>>
>>17083092
This is all bullshit. I've done everything you're "not supposed to do" and absolutely nothing fucking happens. Spirit boards are not paranormal in the slightest. Every superstition surrounding them comes from a successful marketing campaign and nothing more.
>>
>>17083092
>DO NOT use it while drunk or high on some crazy drug.
already did

>NEVER ask the board when you or anyone else is going to die. Why the hell would you want to know such a thing? Are you stupid?
Should have done this, dont know why i didnt

>DO NOT tell the board to move something in the room or ask for physical signs. You’re asking for trouble. Fires have started in this manner.
Did this, nothing happened, what a surprise

>NEVER invite a spirit or whatever it is to come to you or to stay with you. It could be a demonic entity and could lead to your possession.
Thats just retarded

>DO NOT play while you are feeling depressed or sick. A demon can easily take advantage of your weakened state of mind.
Did this, nothing happened

>DO NOT tell the board to curse or hurt someone else. If you want revenge on someone, just kick their ass.
tried this, nothing happened

>DO NOT use the board as a tool to mess with people’s heads by trying to scare them. Once again, this is not really a game. It is a tool.
Tried this, they thought i was guiding the planchette

You know Ouija boards don't actually do anything, don't you? It's all a mind game.
>>
It doesn't matter if it is a sold game or not. It is a piece of wood with encrypted alphabet. Techincaly anything can be used as a guidance to spirits or you. Even regular playing cards. So don't ust consider it a simple game. Spirits can break free by them selves and haunt your grandfather garden gnome collection, and one night you suddenlt see Gnarly Gary not standing on the lawn, but standing BY YOUR FUCKING SIDE WHEN YOU ARE ASLEEP AND YOUR GRANDDAD IS OUT OF THE HOUSE.

And when you tell someone, they just say "It's a fucking Garden gnome, Finn."

Nope. Anything can be a spiritual connecor. It's just the thing people are used to things being "regular". And they are not. I came.
>>
>>17083092
The Ouija board is a tool wherein you converse to those energies which transcend immediacy of perceivable reality. Through the devices wrought by intentional opening of gateways, you contact ancient, timeless and nameless ones who take upon themselves varying faces. Other times, you speak with those in alternating realms of consciousness or spiritual being.

>never tell it to move things
Why would you suggest this? As a tool for divination, I have found you can likewise conjure magickal utilities with these energies you touch.
>>
>>17083615
I love how people move goalposts so hard with ouija boards.

>Oh it didn't work? Well that's because x and y random thing didn't happen.
>BUT DON'T USE THEM BECAUSE YOU'RE INVITING TERRIBLE DEMONS INTO YOUR LIFE
>but only if you're quiet and everyone believes
>>
>>17084004
Guns are designed to kill things.

Ouija boards are designed to be a mildly entertaining parlor game.
>>
>>17085070
Must have been DEMONS!
>>
File: getimage_php.jpg (82 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
getimage_php.jpg
82 KB, 300x359
>>17085505
>i tried quija and it didn't work
>i tried pole vaulting and it didn't work
>i tried making my own space ship and it didn't work
>etc

nobodies good at everything
>>
File: 1381034797966.gif (42 KB, 845x445) Image search: [Google]
1381034797966.gif
42 KB, 845x445
>>17086181

I think the point is, most things sold at Walmart are possessed by evil spirits
>>
File: getimage_php.2.jpg (80 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
getimage_php.2.jpg
80 KB, 300x359
>>17086181
ok, mister I'mma fucking expert on quija boards
>>
>>17086453
I'm actually pretty knowledgeable in them. I wish they anything more than a game, but they're not.
>>
File: getimage_php.3.jpg (62 KB, 300x359) Image search: [Google]
getimage_php.3.jpg
62 KB, 300x359
>>17087096
man, that's like saying, "i know a thing or two about peanut butter"
>>
it's fake, move on
>>
>>17087124
I'm not even sure what point you're attempting to make.
>>
>>17087124
on /x/, it's never hard to tell whether someone is being cryptic for fun or for the sake of disguising their retardation. pity it's so counterintuitive in that regard.
>>
>>17086183
not at all. she was abusing a ton of drugs, thats how she died.
>>
>>17083503

>things that didn't happen
>>
>>17083747
This
>>
File: 1.jpg (51 KB, 1200x1188) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
51 KB, 1200x1188
are you people all trolls or... god I'd never expect to see a board that's weirder than /soc/ ,yet here you faggots are. holy shit.
ooOooOo
>>
>>17084034
underrated coment
>>
>>17087569
faggotry
>>
redpill me on zozo
>>
Ouija boards are a simple commercial toy.

Automatic writing on the other hand....
>>
Its a fucking toy you operate with magnets you dense motherfucker. Take your shitty RP and shove it down your urethra.
>>
File: killyourselffaggot.jpg (37 KB, 524x303) Image search: [Google]
killyourselffaggot.jpg
37 KB, 524x303
>>17083513
kill yourself you brainwashed, incestuous rape baby.
>>
>>17091689
That a "simple commercial toy" can be easy made from paper and saucer.
>>
File: urdoinitwrongvlad.jpg (43 KB, 320x530) Image search: [Google]
urdoinitwrongvlad.jpg
43 KB, 320x530
>>17091750
my bad, its actually Ideomotor phenomenon.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ideomotor_phenomenon

>http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20130729-what-makes-the-ouija-board-move
>>
File: youdensmotherfucker.png (1 MB, 680x499) Image search: [Google]
youdensmotherfucker.png
1 MB, 680x499
>>17091756
see
>>17091774
>>
>>17083092
Am I allowed to ask the demon to suck my dick?
>>
>>17084274
>Heisenberg
>>
>>17091753
Why are you so hateful? I assure you that The Lord is very real, repent now because the second coming is soon, I believe. If you choose not to pray, then you will see things in revelations unfold before you very soon, and you will see that The Lord is truth.
>>
>>17092339
You will fall into the void with your blind god.
>>
>>17092361
We hope, even inside a sealed lamp spirits can live happily. Technically our solar system also like a sealed lamp.
>>
>>17083962
If they're shit posting on /x/ then they've already been removed from the gene pool
>>
>>17092361
and you'll fall in alone?
Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.