[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am I haunted or unlucky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1394673227657.png (37 KB, 350x305) Image search: [Google]
1394673227657.png
37 KB, 350x305
I'm going to outline what's been happening to me off and on for the past 5 years and then see if anyone has advice. I'll answer any questions if I have answers. Everything I'm typing is true, or at least I believe it is. I don't know if they're the same thing.
I think something is following me. I think it has been for years. It started in college. I lived in a duplex with 5 other guys. Two houses with a joined basement and back porch. The basement was a fucking nightmare. Catacombs were the best way to describe them. Connecting rooms, very dark, very old, very spooky. When we moved in I didn't believe in ghosts, and when we left I did. List of events that transpired:
- Roommate swore he was pushed going down the stairs to the first floor. He was also an alcoholic. We shrugged it off, but he was banged up pretty bad.
- Our cats would cry almost every night around 3. Went on for maybe 30 minutes. I didn't hear that much of it because I sleep with a fan but I know that it happened at least 12 times I can remember.
- My gf would wake up with bruises and scratches. At one point she woke up with a cracked rib. A fucking rib man. Other women reported similar stuff as well.
- My turning point: I was shitting in the bathroom. Small bathroom. I can touch everything around me by reaching out. I notice the trash can lid is moving (spherical lid, central hinge, you know the kind) and I did not hit it. No cats. Just swinging. And swinging. Thats what made me a believer.
- Laundry was in the basement. I finish my load, head up the steps, close the door, and kind of rap on it with my knuckles. Its just a thing I do, I picked it up from my dad. Kind of an exit thing. I'm halfway up the stairs to the 2nd floor and I hear a knock back.
A month later we got evicted (partied way too hard and trashed it), so I never went back. Gf's bruising never came back. The cats never cried. Nothing until my apartment two years ago.

contd.
>>
File: CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg (31 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CLnMclcUEAEcvAM.jpg
31 KB, 600x600
Anon chances are, they are making you believe what they want you to believe
>getting spooked
>be left alone for years
>getting haunted again
Its gonna come back
You jinxed it
>>
so, my apartment. It used to be an old two story home that was converted into 4 apartments because it was so close to the nearby college campus. Rent was cheap and it was charming. But it was, as fortune would have it, also STUPID haunted. which is why I wonder if its not just me. by now, I was a full-blown believer. I mean like. The shit that happened in college converted me pretty fucking quick. So when things started going down at this place I knew what was causing it. Something was angry. Or wanted my attention. I'm still not sure which.

Shit that happened:
- Doors opening by themselves. Solid doors. Doors that locked. I would go to bed with my closet doors (2 closets) closed and sealed and wake up with them open.
- Things would rearrange themselves. Big things. Things like my bike. I would go to work with my bike in one corner of my living room and find its position flipped. Or clothes I had put away in the dresser on the floor.
- The shadow. This was a big one. I saw it. My gf saw it. A friend who slept on my couch saw it. Always the same. 6 ft. or taller. Man shaped. Blurry, like an afterimage or a shadow moving too fast but at a regular pace. Always in the kitchen.

- THE KNOCKING. OH MY GOD. I'm having a moment here remembering this holy shit. I was thinking about my time there and I remembered the guy who lived downstairs. I woke up to him knocking on something. Like he was hammering something into the wall. At 1:30 at night. It went on for 20 minutes until I started pounding on the floor to get him to stop. Maybe it really was him but now that I know what I know I'm not so sure.

contd.
>>
>>17084087

So whats the protocol on that shit then. Is talking about it a problem? Its come back before, without me doing anything.
>>
>>17084106

Now heres why I doubt it was my neighbor.
I said this was an old house turned apartment. I lived on the second floor. The second floor was, I believed, the top floor. But when I looked up at the front one day, I noticed a third story window at the top. A floor that I never knew about. When I asked the rental company about it the said the got the house that way, and the only way to get access to it was through that tiny window.

I moved out the next month.
>>
>>17084123

What makes you think the same thing followed you, as opposed to you bumping into a new spiritual nasty?

For what it's worth the two houses seem to have different haunting patterns. No one at the second place was scratched or bruised.
>>
>>17084131
this. Op is probably just extra sensitive or some shit.
>>
>>17084131

desu the thought of it being the same thing didn't come about until one of my friends suggested it. I do believe that the second series of events was singular, and tied to whatever was going on with that third floor.
but lately I've been hearing things. breathing. things shifting in the apartment.
obviously there's a huge chance I'm psyching myself out. add to that the fact that a holy watered this entire place before moving a single item in here. but now I wonder if its just shit luck or if its ME.
>>
op just learn to live with it
try to communicate, tell them you wish no harm
>>
>>17084164

tried that with the 2nd apartment. cohabitation was my goal and I think I just let whatever upset thing that was further in. Nobody saw shadows and things never flew off shelves until I played nice.
>>
>>17084164

OP do not do this. This often agitates the spirit further. If it's a malicious entity, which it sounds like it very well could be, it would simply make things much worse. Attempting to communicate is giving it further permission to enter into your life. It's opening a two way street of communication, whereby the entity to become closer to you.

Moving out would be the best bet. If you're stuck there for a while, trying saging and cleaning up the home. The LBRP can also work very well on top of cleaning and saging, but it helps a lot if you've done this ritual competently before and not just learning it new just to deal with this.
>>
>>17084185

I've been out of there since August. Holy watered the ever-living fuck out of everything. All it could do was bang on my ceiling for a month until I got out.

by the by I appreciate people weighing in on this. talking about it even a little bit is very helpful. my gf believes after living through this last bit with me and seeing what I saw, but she doesn't have any insight into any of this.
>>
>>17084175

This piece of advice is probably too late, but in case you encounter more freaky things in future places you live in, don't let them panic you.

The attention and fear you give off to unusual happenings feeds the entities causing it. Learn to look at them as if they're nothing. A book can fly off a shelf, don't freak out, just shrug your shoulders and go "oh well" mentally as if it's perfectly normal, like a leaf falling off a tree.

Make it so that the entity invests a hell lot of energy into causing a weird phenomenon, and gets nothing back. No fear, no panic, just a shrug and no return to their investment.
>>
>>17084211
p sure my home is haunted
thats what i usually do, worked like a charm so far
>>
>>17084211
>>17084225

so basically just adopt the "ghostpunchers" mentality. not bad advice.
>>
>>17084042
no need to explain anymore...
it is a who, not an it or a ghost
Some Jinns can turn invisible and fuck with people as "ghosts"
If it's pushing people and breaking ribs
This thing has to be alive and/or a full-fledged demon..
You're going to need help from above, Allah, Jesus.
Catholic priests will probably just come in and have sex with it like the Scary Movie spoof of the Exorcism.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.