[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Working at a store that sells a few trendy modern spiritual
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: sage.jpg (128 KB, 550x365) Image search: [Google]
sage.jpg
128 KB, 550x365
>Working at a store that sells a few trendy modern spiritual shits (crystals, incense, pendulums, tarot cards, etc)
>Nobody buys sage, we usually have a full stock of sage in multiple different forms
>in the past 2 months, every day I work, atleast 1-5 people come in looking for sage
>all say "Its good for getting rid of bad energy/spirits right?"
>been working there for 6 months and nobody really bought sage until last month

Whats going on /x/, is there a demon problem going on as of recently? why are all these people buying so much sage out of nowhere?
>>
>>17075034
You should defs tell me where you work, I would make you guys run out of stock easily.

As for the demon problem, I'm sure there are purposes as to why they buy the sage. I'm pretty sure that your assumption is correct, but that should tell you that you need to keep an eye out.
>>
>>17075049
It's a locally owned store, there's only 2 of them in NY.
It's bothersome because all of these people dont seem to be very "spiritual" people, its like theyre desperately trying to find something to fix what they dont understand.

one family said they just moved into a house with their new child and cant afford to give up the house, but theres odd shit going on (items moving, child pointing at nothing, weird noises through baby monitor) I told them to come back and tell me if the sage worked, I also sent them home with sage infused candles and hematite.
>still waiting for them to come back and tell me if everythings ok
>>
>>17075081
there's been an article going around recently, sage was scientifically proven to actually kill bacteria in the air

so normies are buying in
>>
>>17075083
that explains why were losing stock so quickly, thanks anon. maybe more people buying it are also researching its other uses?
>>
>>17075081
Glad someone answered your question, OP.

As for the location, I guess I'll be paying NY a visit.
>>
growing plants inside your home is better than burning sage
>>
ok ima give you 2 answers 1 tin foil one normal

A) some one may have opened a portal a spiritual nexus if you will and stuff pours out and goes in all direction. months pass and nobody seems to notice at first but well sooner or later some will notice

2) obama who wants to stay in power and is torn between starting WW3 and causing insane amounts of civil unrest and nulling the next election. this is done with a chemical added to the water supply labeled fluoride but its not fluoride . its done well in the north east of america but results vary and this could just be thought of as a "bad trip" for some. it doesnt cause visual hallucinations or even auditory ones but it does cause severe paranoia and aggressiveness in some
>>
>>17075034
Why do people love getting scammed.
>>
>>17075034
I take smoke bathes using sage, maybe others have caught on.
>>
>>17075339
He is a puppet, nothing more. It does not matter who is in that position they will be controlled, or Kennedy. RIP.
>>
File: 1414286150806.png (75 KB, 215x256) Image search: [Google]
1414286150806.png
75 KB, 215x256
>>17075339
>1 tin foil one normal
you sure about that
>>
File: 4L_1RwA1L8l.png (15 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
4L_1RwA1L8l.png
15 KB, 429x410
I think there is a demon outbreak all of a sudden but people dont admit it outloud and also, all of a sudden everything seems paranormal like me and some friends started to see number patterns everywhere like 222, 111. Its weird and some not-entirely noticeable lights started flickering man I dont know whats happening and how it started but something is definitely going on for sure but I might start buying some Sage since you brought it up and also it seems like demons can go through electronics and mess around with the lighting etc since I started noticing this.
>>
>implying sage does anything
>>
Everyone bought a bunch of occult shit without knowing what their doing, got some bad energy and or demons or whatever and need the sage to get rid of it.
>>
>>17075034
Native Canadian reporting in. A lot Kukums (Grandmothers in Cree ) burn a lot of Sweet Grass , apparently it does what OP says it's supposed to clear an area with evil spirits. But it has to be blessed by a medicine man first to have any effect.
>>
File: 1449760396896.gif (2 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
1449760396896.gif
2 MB, 240x180
its liberals grasping at straws, desperately trying to stump trump
>>
>>17075034
Nah, more like jumping in the new age cultural appropriation band wagon. With the the
>does muh sage werk?
Bs.
>>
the veil between the 3rd plane, the physical realm, and the 1st plane, the spirit realm, it thin this time of year
>>
>>17075834
>cultural appropriation
gtfo people have been using sage forever thats like saying because the hindus dip into the ganges river that when you go tubing or wash yourself in a creek you are stealing from them.

more ppl are buying it because there are more paranormal shows on like "my haunted house" or whatever and they all see the experts saying sage cleared their house so if they are having problems they finally know what to do about it.
>>
>>17075831
that gif is kek
>>
>>17075081
where in NY?
>>
>>17075290
Better for removing evil spirits or reducing airborne bacteria?
>>
>>17075831
If the media didn't want Trump's numbers to be high, they wouldn't give him entire blocks of uninterrupted airtime on television. If they wanted another candidate's numbers to rise, they would simply start delivering positive stories about them.

The media obviously wants Trump to get the nomination to ensure a Hilary Clinton presidency. She ir and will be a proper puppet.
>>
>>17076864
>people have been using sage forever

Yeah, but have YOUR people? Because I believe in diversity, so that means I celebrate the differences between peoples. The differences are what define us. Also, we are all equal and in fact EXACTLY the same. So stop trying to divide us into artificial groups. We are all globally united as ONE. So I am in fact allowed to adopt any cultural practices I CHOOSE because they are simply outdated social norms. Race doesn't exist. It is a lie used to oppress. So stop appropriating my culture. It is my identity and not yours to use when it is fashionable. You do not assume the responsibilities of my culture. Do you know how nappy my hair can get? Do you even understand how vital HAIR is to my identity? It is crucial. I am omni-gendered, so don't even try that.
>>
The astrals have aligned child. Beware false prophets and arm yourself against mental warfare. The age of Nefertiti is upon us and only the believers will remain at its apex.

The answers you seek can not be found by the manner in which you seek them.
>>
>>17075034
Couldn't tell you to be honest. I've heard that people have recently flocked to my elders reservation in Canada asking for spiritual cleansing. Perhaps it's becoming a fad to be spiritual?
>>
>>17077072
God, shut the fuck UP.
>>
File: 1424094900030.jpg (41 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1424094900030.jpg
41 KB, 512x384
>>17077072
>>
>>17077431

>telling god to stfu
>>
>>17077072
>cultural practices...are simply outdated social norms

>>17075834
>jumping in the new age... band wagon.
>>
>>17075034
I'd like to work in a store like that or open my own. Surprised there really isn't one here actually. Large very liberal city but nothing like that here.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.