[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible for someone to reach out with their spirit and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1427410250819.jpg (88 KB, 505x800) Image search: [Google]
1427410250819.jpg
88 KB, 505x800
Is it possible for someone to reach out with their spirit and cause a physical reaction in another person? Not like vomiting or death or manipulation of the body, but like an itch, a strange feeling in their body or other small reactions?

pic unrelated
>>
>like an itch, a strange feeling in their body
You're talking about removing the subconscious filtering process. Such as the cocktail party effect, or what's known as stimulus filtering.
This is solely based on our nervous system, and the brain's functions.

>reach out with their spirit
When it comes to say, the interactions at the soul level, it's more like... across a largish distance someone feels a bond being broken or strengthened (such as twins being able to tell when their twin dies, or is injured, or feeling their pain/pleasure, etc).
The same can be said with, "twin flames" - as in, people who are bonded at the soul level, an "a priori" type of connection - through this they have extremely similar habits, body clocks, and an ability to feel when they're in danger or in immense pleasure.

With that, I believe your question is answered.
>>
Might be unrelated, but I'd also like to add that i'm a girl
>>
How do you define spirit?

Is it the animating force in general, aka the will?
>>
>>17071463
More of in the traditional sense, as a soul or spiritual representation of the body
>>
>>17071473
Sounds ephemeral and baseless. If you can't define it or give it bounds, if you don't know where it is or how it acts, how will you distinguish 'spirit' from something else?

It's easy to do what you're thinking. Just use your hands.
>>
yeah, my gf did that with me.
She put a little of her spirit in me and turned me on at night when I wasn't expecting it.
. ___.
>>
>>17071486
So you're saying it's hard to say due to the lack of definition? or are you dismissing it completely?
>>
>>17071497
I see, care to go into more detail as to how she accomplished this?
>>
>>17071284
Love consumes all, my friend.
>>
>>17071511
Her guide told her she could put a portion of her soul in me for the time being that was like two months ago.
It was new for both her and I, but she felt the things I felt emotionally and physically.
She was also able to retrieve info from my subconscious, like why I wasn't able to open my third eye and stuff.
The only thing is you can't do it for long. Eventually, you need to retrieve that portion of your spirit back otherwise you'll start feeling hollow (How it was described).
She got her spirit back though, it was only for a short amount of time we did this.
>>
>>17071536
Sorry, I meant spirit.
Soul is a different thing.
>>
>>17071536
I see, very interesting, mind if I share a personal experience?
>>
>>17071284
no.
>>
File: bfpy.jpg (28 KB, 410x424) Image search: [Google]
bfpy.jpg
28 KB, 410x424
>>17071549
lol
>>
>>17071546
Go ahead.
>>
>>17071546

Please do not. Thank you for asking first.
>>
>>17071561
i was this close
>>
>>17071497
Underage b&
>>
>>17071561
Well, it was a few years ago, I was at my friends apartment and I decided to test the ability I believe I have on him. I asked him to stand opposite me in his living room, and extended my left hand. Usually when I'm divining something I do this, close my eyes and point the palm of my left hand towards what I'm trying to divine, and in my minds eye see electric blue wines extend form my hand and attach to the object, situation, or person in this case. I asked himi what he felt and he described himself feeling uncomfortable not in an emotional sense but in a physical one, a niggling itch or a stirring in his gut. I created this thread hoping to figure out why he felt that way, sense when I lowered my hand he claimed it went away
>>
yes. in theory you can completely control someone if you can tap into their central nervous system using some kind of remote influence whether it's psi, microwave transmissions from a satellite or radio frequencies broadcast from a mobile van and directed at an electronic implant.
>>
Is there any signs you can become aware of when this connection is actually happening?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.