[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sleep Paralysis
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: Sleep Paralysis.jpg (4 KB, 263x191) Image search: [Google]
Sleep Paralysis.jpg
4 KB, 263x191
Thread about Sleep Paralysis. Your experiences, scary or not scary, causes for it, ways to induce it (need some help here :p), or anything else about it!
>>
The only experience I remember was when I woke up once in the night and I felt like some was behind my bed staring at me from over head. I didn't look because I was scared shitless just closed eyes and hoped for the best.
>>
>>17070156
Sitting awake in bed, closes the eyes then suddely a dark cloud approaches me.
I am filled with the feeling of terror and anihilation, I jump from the bed without having any control on my actions screaming in terror while the shadow follows me, until i put myself down on my knees and cover my head the thing is gone...
My heart is not beating, I did not feel scared but rather terrorized.

This happened two times ( first time the cloud woke me up around 3 am, second time mentioned above ), the cause ... I don't know - when I had the first one I started to pray and study orthodoxy, and slowly started ti shift my mindset towards Christianity.

Ever since the second experience I'm uncomfortable sleeping at night.
>>
>>17070156
Only one when I was younger. Sleeping in bed one night, parents were out so my brother is watching me. I wake up unable to move, feel a massive pressure on my chest(doesn't hurt, just pressure). Absolutely positive there's a presence in the room with me. Finally manage a little yell to my brother. The instant he starts opening the door, I hear and feel a loud pop in my chest where the pressure was, and feel the presence leave the room. Scariest shit I've experienced, and that's coming from a 2 tour combat vet. Such fuckin helplessness is terrifying. Hasn't happened since but I used to have frequent night terrors as a kid.
>>
>>17070245
"Sleep Paralysis"..."Paralysis"..."Paralyzed"...What ever you're explaining is not that. Spoopy, but not sleep paralysis
>>
>>17070324
what are you talking about?
>>
It happened to me when I was a teenager. It was in the early morning. I remember feeling confused and thought that I was actually dreaming at first... I couldn't move at all, and could barely open my eyes. I heard my mom outside the door so I tried calling for her but no words would come out... I got scared and wanted to scream, but couldn't make a sound.
My eyes were so heavy and I ended up falling asleep again, it lasted for no more than 5 minutes.
When I woke up after that, everything was back to normal. It was a pretty scary experience I must say, I didn't sense any presence or anything like that, but lying there unable to move or make a sound terrified me.
>>
File: I pledge allegiance.jpg (94 KB, 444x490) Image search: [Google]
I pledge allegiance.jpg
94 KB, 444x490
>>17070156
Don't be afraid. They've appeared to you because you were chosen. Control your emotion and see what happens.
>>
File: even-ansberry.png (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
even-ansberry.png
34 KB, 500x500
>>17070570
>Sitting awake in bed
>I jump from the bed
Not him but he's saying it's not sleep paralysis.
>>
Happened to me 2-3 times in the span of a month or so about 2 years ago, most notable experience was the first. I woke in the middle of the night and tried rolling over but couldn't, then I tried saying "what the fuck" as a reaction this this but still couldn't, the only movement I could manage was my eyes. After about 30 seconds of trying to move it just stopped suddenly and I basically shot out in all directions. What's weird is that it happened less than a week after I first heard of sleep paralysis.
>>
happened me once. basically a dream which start from an unpleasant feeling, and for which you have an increased chance of being Aware ( which should lead to lucid dreaming and the like).

supposedly 100% of what you have to do is standing still(you have to not send impulses to any muscle, even moving your eyes might break the state) for 10 minutes in a sleep friendly enviroment, don't force breath, don't think too strong, but keep at being aware, fade into paralysis.

if you can stand still on bed for 5 minutes you can feel it kicking in. just try it now. unfortunately your brain become convinced that it must absolutely trick you into moving a part of your body, so you will feel intense heat/cold, need to scrath, need to flex your muscles, even fear. if you can endure it you will be rewarded.
>>
>>17071909
i had it happen mid-night some times too. you can definitely recognize that you feel yourself lying in the bed and that part of the experience is not a dream.

i had the spookiest.
i woke up midnight paralyzed. i can remember the alternance of warm and cold derived from the sheets positioning.
i felt something on my chest. it was moving. i felt terrorized, yet i was lucid, since partially awake, enough to rationalize. i tried to understand how the thing was slowly moving. it wasn't heavy, it was pushing and creating tension on the bedsheets( it was above all the bedsheets definitely) alternative between left and right. i could feel the pattern, 100%, it was a small snake, sliding from above my belly to the chest and then as i started to move he went to the left and disappeared (under the bed?).

needless to say i tried to wake up, but recovering from the paralysis took some time (i would say one minute at least...an eternal minute), a titanic willpower struggle . after waking up i pretty much witch-hunted my room and my bed for the snake. there was none. there is no fucking way a snake infiltrated and lived in my room. NO WAY. i am at the third floor and it's a small room, no sign of it has been found after months.

i can conclude that during the sleep paralysis semi-awake status that might happen during normal sleep dreams and sensations can exist but they feel a lot different and more real than normal.
>>
can dreaming become a "thing" like in inception where people pay to dream.

i mean in dreams you can do anything and better. for exmaple i would go to my childhood and play zelda and be link would be sick as fuck and do more stuff u know. why do people not do this? is it because it only lasts say 8 hours and its not "real"? well "love" is real right so are other dumb imaginary stuff and people eat that crap up. ide pick dream over love anyday. also dreams could cure stress and other disordere, plus nobody says u gota pick one u can live your real life and have a totaly different life in a dream. so again why is this not a thing .

as far as sleep paralises goes its not really something thatt gets me its just "fear" another imagirnary emotion drilled in us from mvoies and what not.
>>
>>17073137
I'll have what he's having.
>>
>>17073198
im thinking of becoming a dreamocologist. i mean all i need is 3 months with a person to teach him to lucid dream, withit i can cure stress, depression,anxiety, and suicidel intentions. just takes an open mind a will. also dreams do affect your real life day a lot. why dont more people do this why would people rather be stresssed anyone think i can be a successfull dreamacologist? also dreams can help u learn and advance in the real world, name me a flaw of lucid dreaming anyoone??
>>
>>17073312
Holy kek
>>
>>17070156
>laying in bed
>hear figures talking around me
>they are talking about killing me and such
>can't open my eyes
>start laughing at them (in my head at least)
>accept my doom

There were a few times I woke up in sleep paralysis and was completely conscious. My nose was stuffed and I couldn't open my mouth to breath. It's one of the few times I've ever panicked. My mind went completely blank and I began breathing uncontrollably through my blocked nose.
>>
>>17070156

Experienced it several times.

I learned to keep calm and strain hard to make myself move or "wake up". I can do it instantly now.

It might be a false memory, but I think a chilled room may have something to do with causing sleep paralysis.
>>
>>17070156
Well,

I went to a military school.. Was sent there after being a fuck up, really.
I herd ghost stories about the place bout I never believed them.
I recall one to be "old red eyes" that apparently haunted the chapel (macro-religious institution)

Never met red eyes, but I do believe I met something of a different dimension. The building I was quartered in was over 200 years old and I played ice hockey
This led to returning to campus very late some night,!'Bmxvz
>>
Once, and it was terrifying at the time.

I woke up randomly at 4AM with an instant sense of dread and a bit disoriented, as if I was woken by these feelings somehow. It felt like something was looking at me, with this heavy, dark feeling still going through me. I looked near my door and there was a ghoul-type character next to my door with a huge trench jacket on.

I pulled my sheets over my head and proceeded to freak out. I decided peek out of my quilt and the bastard was at the foot of my bed, so I assumed the robber had seen me
but it still didn't make sense how I didn't hear him. Again, freaking out, I pulled the blankets over my head and then decided to get up and beat the shit out of the bastard.

As I tried to appear from my blanket, he somehow was hovering over me while staring directly at me and I realized that it wasn't human based on his face. My body froze up completely and scared me senseless. I collapsed, pulled the covers over me again and started to cry while in shock. I fell asleep shortly after while crying pretty intensely.

TL;DR Ghoul type fucker scared the shit out of me.

I've never tried drugs or anything like that, so I think that is why I freaked out so badly at the time.

At that point, I only read the Sleep Paralysis Wikipedia page once(which I had forgotten the content of) so I didn't realize what had happened until the next day.

I know nobody will read a 1440 character reply, but oh well!
>>
>>17070156
i woke up inside a dream twice... kind of like inception.

However, my most intersting sleep paralysis story is about opening my eyes to see a spider crawling across my bed and being unable to move my body to kill it. I lifted my body with all my might to wake up, then placed my hand over the spider. When I lifted my hand there was nothing there.
>>
>>17073544
Sleep Paralysis implies paralysis. That sounds scary as fuck, but at least you had the option to pull the covers over your head.
>>
File: 2RJbIfL.jpg (229 KB, 471x504) Image search: [Google]
2RJbIfL.jpg
229 KB, 471x504
>>17070156
For a couple of months, I used to get really bad sleep paralysis. My father would drive me to work in the morning. It was a long way, so I would sleep in the car. Often we'd arrive early, so we'd sit in the parked car and nap before the shift started. I only got sleep paralysis while in the car, never in bed or anywhere else.

It would start, and I could see around me perfectly normally. There were no dream elements, although my vision was a little blurry. I would be aware of the scenery outside the car, and my father perfectly awake next to me. But there was something else, this presence. It was the most horrific sensation. It was always there, I never had a sleep paralysis episode without it. It took the form of this black figure, vaguely female shaped, like a short girl. I always instinctively thought 'witch'.

She would be standing outside the parked car, about five to ten metres away. She didn't do anything, she didn't have to. Her mere presence had this drawing, sucking effect. I could feel her pulling all the energy out of my body and consuming it. Every inch of my body was trying to scream, to move, to make some sort of sound, but I couldn't. The paralysis was so overwhelming. I would strain and strain against her pull, but it was no good. Once, I thought I managed to lift a finger, and gurgle out a muffled sound, but it was not enough.

'Hey, you need to go to work.' My dad's voice would break the curse. All of a sudden I am completely awake. The woman is gone, I can move freely.
'See you tomorrow,' I mutter.
>>
File: 1446153259346.jpg (67 KB, 1003x1003) Image search: [Google]
1446153259346.jpg
67 KB, 1003x1003
>>17070156
>2015
>Still trying this garbage
Holy shit senpai get a life desu
>>
Mine experiences happen about every 2 years apart and in another 5-6 months I bet I'll have another. This last time was the worse, I woke up to pee only to be trapped in my bed and feel a presence by my closet (no door there) Then It kinda moved like SUPER speed at me and was on me in a second and then this is what makes it terrible. The damn thing Electrocuted me over and over and over for about 5 minutes, when I finally got free I left my house and called my dad who had a few of these happen to him. I know the next one might kill me. I just hope they are also not soul eaters :|
>>
>>17070156
Suddenly 03:30 I wake up, 2015.
>Can't move.
>The same feeling of a demon near.
>All dark, can see nothing. I close my eyes, I see a strange specie like a ghoul stared in different places when I keep closing my eyes and opening.
>Call Christ, and 3 seconds later It's gone.
The same thing happened 2 days later, and when I called Christ, I felt a very good presence, and saw like a window, with 3 persons looking me with white clothes, and a lot of light like another dimension.
>It never happened again.
>>
so we were sent to hang lights at a big rich house. when we got there idk what happened chucky and his wife got in one by one they took people out untill they killed everyone including driving me out of the house scared and climbing a tree where wolves got me and ate me. at the end they were the owners of the home of the once rich lady. then they controled a guy with fear who

my dreams have been getting really vivid lately prolly caus im going toward lucid dreaming
>>
File: 1441501735914.jpg (43 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1441501735914.jpg
43 KB, 600x480
>>17070156
I had a similar event. Something, maybe sleep paralysis, or perhaps a super fucking Lucid nightmare. But it happened yesterday night. I thought about making a thread on this board, but instead I saw this thread, and now I decided to post it here. Little backstory to me. I'm 23 years old, British, and I'm in the army. It's nick leave (christmas leave) and I decided to stay at my mum's home rather than my missus. Mum lives with her husband, my step father, and my younger brother, 15. Not that great of a story teller, so I'm going to greentext it to the best of my abilities. I remember it very, very well. Obviously, because it happened not less than 24 hours ago.

>be me
>playing a lot of Dark Souls 2 because why tf not I bought it for myself
>got to a bit in some keep where a skeleton dragon head falls from the ceiling onto you
>it gave me a little jump but I laughed it off
>fast forward to night
>I've fallen asleep
>having cool dreams and everything cant remember what but remember they were cool
>suddenly wake up(?)
>I open my eyes and look around
>it's still night, completely black, except the slight dim light of the moon coming in from my windows (somehow even though the room Im in has thick curtains)
>I'm looking around my room
>I notice something on the ceiling but I dont for whatever reason look at it
>instead I'm staring at three of my hoodies hanging on a hook on the wall
>the hood of the hoodies is completely black no light in it whatsoever
>feel like there's something in that hoodie watching me
>I stare at it for what seemed like a few seconds, 10 seconds tops
>and then I look to my left, my eyes look to the ceiling
>there's that thing on the ceiling to my left on the side against the wall
>it has (what my brain interpreted and saw) as the dragon skull
>it's white and it's curved up
>the head is staring at the wall at an angle
cont
>>
>>17076129
continue
>at this point I'm literally trying to yell
>trying to scream
>literally trying my best to yell for my mum (lol)
>nothing coming out from my except low, quiet "nnngs nghs"
>i try with all my power to raise one of my hands to bang against the wall to try and notify everyone in the house something is wrong
>i cant move my arms
>try my legs, and i cant
>weird feeling throughout my body as I try to move
>yet everything feels really, really real
>like oddly, everything about it
>the cold on my skin
>the weight of my id disks around my neck and on my chest
>the heat from my legs underneath the cover
>this whole time i'm staring at the thing on the ceiling next to the wall
>this all happened in about the time of 6-9 seconds
>all to no avail
>it's head slowly turns to it's left, towards me, and looks at me
>this things jaw opens slowly
>i'm panicking now sweating bullets
>and suddenly, it comes towards me
>the jaw wide open the skull\head coming towards me at high speed with an ear screeching, vibrating scream\yell\something
>and I actually wake up
>my back, shirt, and pillow damp from sweat
>breathing heavily as look around, eyes wide open
>my eyes darting to the same exact location that creature was on the wall
>literally everything in the room is the same as the dream no difference except there is no thing on the ceiling
>i lay there, silent, the dim orange light coming in from the cracks of my curtains from the lamp posts outside
>I check the time on my watch and it's about 5:15\20
>reach for the light and turn it on
>throw my hoodies hanging from the hook into a drawer and go to bed an hour and a half later

pic related was the closest resemblance of the things head

idk if it's because I'm used to sleeping with other people in the room or not but it felt real, and it still scares me. Like actual fear, sending shivers down me
>>
File: him.png (46 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
him.png
46 KB, 736x736
He's coming.
>>
It happened twice that I can remember, both in the same night I believe. The first time, I felt a pressure on my head. I sleep with a small pillow over my head/face but it isn't heavy. I heard purring and meowing from on top of the pillow so I guess there was a cat on my head. Later that night I woke up to the cat sitting on my bed, looking at me, purring and meowing again. Scared the shit out of me. No idea what caused it but I was afraid to go to sleep for like 2 weeks after that.
>>
>>17076171
stupid forced crap
>>
File: 1449800156183.png (33 KB, 137x144) Image search: [Google]
1449800156183.png
33 KB, 137x144
I have a few, so I'll post all if you guys want. But to start, my first experience.
>be me
>see something out my window, naturally look
>nothing
>attention snaps to doorway
>door ripped off the frame
>gangly, ~8 ft tall figure with no discernable facial features bent over with arm against post
>attempt scream to no avail
>overwhelming terror, as in you are going to die and you know it
>it just stands there.
>>
Usually late night. Mental exhaustion has worked for me because I can't seem to clear my mind.noises, lights, animals people. Don't fight. Once your free wait for the light and let it encompass you. You'll wake up weak but youll feel different. They're updating the system. No think. More good and bad can't tell yet. Anything to escape purgatory. Take chance friend
>>
>>17070156
I was recently on vacation, I had a wonderful time. On the last day I had really bad sleep paralysis.

I kept seeing a small brown animal or person clawing at the bed taunting me or trying to attack me. I kept trying to back up. Then it was gone and I felt a large presence laying down on the bed behind me. I kept trying to push back to shove it off the bed. I got out of it and was just sweating and really confused.

The vacation went really well too up until that last nights sleep and then when I woke up I had some bad news via a call about my condo springing a leak damaging other peoples units.
>>
File: 1360374276492.png (2 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1360374276492.png
2 MB, 1280x800
Gotten Sleep Paralysis since the night of my 13th birthday (i remember that night very specifically)
>Even now eleven years later it still happens pretty regularly
>It used to bother me a lot until i learned how to interact with the fear
>I learned at some point that the answer is to get aggressive with it
>I would yell and rage in my mind against the overwhelming fear
>That seemed to challenge the dread until it faded
>That single tactic guaranteed my conquest over sleep paralysis
>I still get it, i'm just in control of the fear now
I've even tried to control the sleep paralysis to guide myself into lucid dreaming, but the more I try to control it I just end up falling into regular sleep.
I'll give some short experiences just for whoever is interested.
(cont.)
>>
>>17076669
First one that ever happened:
>My thirteenth birthday
>First night sleeping in a bedroom alone (I know, I know)
>Wake up to people talking next to the doorway by my head
>On my side, frozen and terrified
>One voice asks "What do you think you're doing?"
>The other, in my own voice, says "I don't know"
>In my mind these were apparitions of some kind
I was terrified of going to bed the next night.
There was a period some years later when it would happen very constantly and this time it was always preceded by a particular noise:
>Wake up to the sound of a train approaching on train-tracks
>Also heard someone describe their own experience as "a loud washing machine", which seems very similar
>the noise keeps escalating with the fear until it is just blaring in my head
>(One particular experience) i'm staring into my ceiling frozen in bed
>an image of an old man's face is superimposed onto the image of my room
>somehow I know that this is a demon trying to take my body, explaining the dread i felt
>prayed relentlessly even though I actively quit religion a few years before
I'll give some examples of how SP goes nowadays that I don't struggle with the fear anymore in the next post.
(cont.)
>>
>>17076710
These are from this year:
>I sleep with an eye-mas on so I never see anything these days when it happens
>Wake up facing the ceiling in the middle of the night
>Feel a presence right next to me, facing the bed
>The presence makes me uncomfortable but not to any degree of panic
>It walks around the bed and I can feel it looking at me
Then it just fades. Once I learned to conquer the fear, these presences just seem to hang around me:
>Sleeping in mom's bed in the afternoon
>Wake up (eye mask on) and hear the door open
>Figure it's just my mom that got home
>Feel whoever it is walk around the bed and then lay down next to me
>Even feel the mattress press down and the springs make their noise
>Sometimes my mom comes in and doesnt want to wake me so this is kind of normal
>Wake up later and realize mom won't be home for 4 more hours

I still feel a bit of anxiety when it happens but I know what's going on. The fact that I know how to beat it and that I have beaten it in the past robs the SP of the panic and dread that it used to have. Now it's just a weird thing.
I don't know if it just worked for me for some reason, but try it out next time it happens to you. Just go apeshit angry at the fear. I would scream in my mind at it with animal rage. It really solved it right up.
>>
>>17073072
I've tried this a few times, but once the fear starts kicking in from Sleep Paralysis, somehow I always snap out of it and I'm just laying in bed again.
I'll try a few more times I guess, but I've been disheartened from how it's gone lately.
>>
>>17073312
You're not wrong, anon. The potential within lucid dreaming is pretty big. You should give it a shot. Get a different title though, nobody is gonna take a "dreamocologist" seriously. Maybe something like sleep/dream therapy specialist.
>>
I used to do sleep paralysis for fun many years ago. Unlike a lot of people, I never got disturbing hallucinations. I would hallucinate, but it was never scary "demons" like a lot of people see. Anyway, I feel out of practice for some reason, but decided to get back into it recently. The other night:
>Induce serious sleep paralysis for the first time in ages
>In college dorm
>Start hearing voices, which I assume are just my roommates
>But something's not right
>They're talking so fast that I can barely understand anything they are saying, except for when they say my name.
>Suddenly, something grabs me by the face
>I try to pull away, but I'm paralyzed.
>This thing holds me by the face for what felt like three or so minutes before I was able to move again and shake off the hallucinations

That was my first "bad trip". For whatever reason, I would never have disturbing hallucinations in years past. I guess I have a more fucked up psyche now.
>>
>>17076856
How do you induce it? The regular "lay still for a while" method?
>>
happens to me 4-10 times a year. scary as hell most of the times because it mostly happens after nightmares.
i usually don't see scary shit around me but i'm scared i might.
>>
>causes for it

Your brain literally paralyses your body every night when you go to sleep. If it didn't, every time you entered REM sleep and had a dream, you'd be acting out whatever you were doing in your dream. If you dreamed you were skiing down a mountain slope, your body would be going through the motions in your bed.

People who sleep walk have a condition where the brain doesn't properly paralyze the body like it should, and so they get up and move around and do shit.

Similarly, "sleep paralysis" is only an even where you suddenly wake-up, for whatever reason, but your brain hasn't unparalyzed your voluntary muscles yet.

There's nothing paranormal about it, it happens to everybody, and once you realize what it is it's pretty retarded to be scared of it.
>>
>>17077110
>once you realize what it is it's pretty retarded to be scared of it
The fear generally isn't brought on like regular waking fear, it's an integral part of the phenomenon. I'm used to sleep paralysis and I still get at least an uncomfortable amount of dread. As soon as you're conscious in the paralysis, the fear is already set in.
You sound like you have never experienced it.
>>
>>17076669
That's sort of what I did with mine.
>"Wake up" but eyes are still closed. Feel super rested and not quite ready to be fully awake yet
>"Mother" says something to me. I don't remember what it was and don't even think I heard real words. But I registered human speech and thought it was my mother's voice
>I can't breath. My breath is totally cut off. I think she's smothering me with one of my pillows
>Go for the eyes
>Can't see. Can't breath. My hand makes contact with something and fire runs down my arm as it connects with something
>Eyes shoot open and I see a very tall, at least seven ft plus figure standing in my doorway with his back to me, wearing a dingy stained bathrobe (think blood stains that have been rewashed until they're basically faded)
>Both pillows are behind my head, nothing tried to smother me
>Figure walks straight through still closed door, passing right through

I realize that there's a biologically sound reason for everything, the lack of breathing was normal for sleep paralysis, the burning/tingling sensation in my arm when I touched "it" was because my arm never really moved, it was just asleep as shit.Still, the fact that my back is to that doorway while typing this isn't exactly okay...
>>
>>17077186
I find myself wanting to mention the epilogue of the story.

>Just tied to eye-gouge a specter
>Still don't believe in this sort of shit. I didn't before.
>Ask /x/ about it
>Literally the first response is about sleep paralysis.
>Tells me not to sleep on my back

Sometimes I end up on my back. I can't fall asleep on my back because I'm terrified of what I'll see but sometimes I wind up there by accident. The man in the bathrobe has never been back again but I've torn ravenous rats from my arms as they try to devour me and kept some spectral cat from eating my face.

I've seen how sleep paralysis threads go on Reddit. It's always a bunch of crazy bastards trying to outdo stories for karma. Somewhere in hidden comments they MIGHT tell you not to sleep on your back. Thanks /x/, for keeping me from having to worry about the demons while my brain is working like it should. I'll keep gouging eyes and snapping necks while it isn't.
>>
Not really a sleep paralysis but I think this could fit in this thread.
>be getting drunk with friend
>fall asleep
>friend tries to wake me up
>can't wake up
>start speaking to someone who is not there
>this happened before with another friend too
>both of them 'forgot' what I was saying
>both of them seem like they don't want me to know what I was saying
I'm pretty sure I was having fantasy of being serial killer or I talked about something sexually fucked up.
>>
>>17070234

It happened to me the same thing
>>
>>17073133
>it was a small snake

I have a very similar story. I had a nightmare one night and when i woke up i had a very loud electrical buzzing in my ear. I was laying on my stomach though and i could move at first because i said "what the fuck". I rolled over in bed i was going to get up but then i felt something come out of my nose like a snake or a worm. Have you ever been really sick and had really thick snot you could pull out of your nose? Thats kinda what it felt like coming out you could kinda feel the suction of it and feel your sinuses pop. This snake/worm was inside me and created the nightmare i had it was in my dream.

Then i can feel this snake o down my arm under my covers and slither down to the foot of my bed. Then i notice a light on my ceiling and it's not natural it's not round like a flashlight. It was like a blob and from that blob there was light running down my wall like water. This snake thing goes to the corner of my bedroom and starts manifesting things that it was attacking me over. I was an atheist but what i did was a sin and it opened a doorway to this thing. And although i was mostly paralyzed i was trying my hardest to back up as far away from this thing as i could i was kinda up against my wall. So i was able to move a little bit but i think the reason you do paralyzed is that they suck your energy. I didn't feel right for over a week i'm not sure if its because of the energy this thing sucked from me. Or if it was because i was slapped with the reality God is real and it scared the shit out of me.

I ended up converting to Christianity and repenting what i had done and after many months it quit happening. I have not had it bother me since and i don't even go to church. If you want this to stop and you know why you are being attacked or even if you don't the name of Jesus scares these things.
>>
Twice.

There are both true stories.

#1:
>wake in bed
>feel the urge to jolt upright, but can't
>lay motionless in the dark as eyes gradually adjust
>two tall, white figures at the end of my bed, another standing by the door — greys
>they are all facing me, and i can see their hollow, black eyes
>vision starts to shake and become blurry as the figure closest to me reaches out a slender, gray hand, uncurling sickly figures in my direction
>everything is dark, i wake up in the morning terrified

#2:
>wake in bed
>feel the urge to jolt upright, but can't
>lay motionless in the dark as eyes gradually adjust
>there is nothing extraordinary in my room at all
>the Super Mario World Ghost House music starts playing aloud
>it loops
>it loops for several minutes
>scarier than the alien thing really
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYQk2UYFJ_M
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.