[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mexican witchcraft?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9
File: altar.jpg (64 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
altar.jpg
64 KB, 640x360
My family is mexican and my siblings and I are pretty much the first gen mexican americans in our family. We live 5 minutes from the mexican border as we have more properties down in Mexico.
So for years, I began getting sick. Everything I ate made me sick. I went to a lot of doctors and NONE of them could pinpoint what was wrong. I ended up losing so much weight that people, even my mother, thought I was faking my pain and was actually anorexic.
It wasn't until one gastroenterologist found out I had hypothyroidism, and also severe gastritis which changed the way my digestion worked. So I got meds for that but never really got better, but I did gain some weight.
Then, my period began and lasted for 3 months straight, but being me underweight, losing that much blood everyday made me feel weak. Keep in mind that I don't have insurance, so I only go to the doctor when there is a huge emergency. Find a OBGYN but is only by appointment, so I made an appointment. My mom, being a superstitious mexican, took me to see a "Curandera" or like shaman, medicine woman, etc. These are based on Catholicism, and I had given up religion YEARS ago.
(cont.)
>>
>>17063795
So, in my visit to the medicine woman, she circled me and she said that when she sees me she only sees tombstones, and that she feels pain in her stomach. I didn't tell her my situation at all, I just told her my name and right off the bat she pointed where exactly my stomach pains are.
Then, she told me I had a death curse on me from a witch. My mom, being both HR and Vice-president of her work, she is in charge of firing people, telling lazy people to do their job, etc so I always knew she had enemies so I figured someone wanted to hurt her youngest offspring. But then, the shaman lady told me I was cursed by someone close to my family so I was like wtf. She told my mom who it was exactly and I was like nah I don't want to know who it is I just want to get better instead of focusing on hate.
Anyways she did all these cleansing rituals on me and there was a reallllyyy creepy one.
I'm not religious so I thought it was all bull and a scam, but I did it just to make my mom feel better.
So she made me hold a cross in one hand and she began circling me and praying, and my mom had to follow behind her to spray holy water on me. After a while she began chanting and praying louder and faster and I was like wtf. And then a candle exploded. Then another one, and she yelled at me "don't look back" and I was like wtf is going on. I then saw my mom struggling to spray water on me. The air felt kind of heavy and groggy and I don't know if I was weak from the energy or from my underweight problem.
(cont.)
>>
>>17063795
They stopped and the woman grabbed the egg and rubbed it on my stomach, and that's when a bunch of DIRT came out. It wasn't like she did some magician trick either because she was wearing a sleeveless shirt and I was practically naked, only covered with a white sheet on my back. This creeped me the fuck out, and she told me that since I was on a death curse, I was kind of like halfway through buried in my grave, hence all the dirt and shit.
So, my dad died a few months ago, and she said that she felt a guardian presence watching over me the whole time. After I told her about my dad, she said that he might have prolonged my life from the other side. But after that, there were a few more ritual sessions to cleanse me and bless me.
Like I said, I'm not religious, but I do believe in the supernatural. Idk what exactly happened but I've been slowly recovering. A lot of people give me compliments about how I look better.
Any thoughts? Has anyone been actually cursed?
>>
File: 1449498076660.gif (232 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1449498076660.gif
232 KB, 640x480
Curanderos are the doctors of the really poor people in Mexico, when i was a kid my grandma give me a 'limpia" cause i was feeling depressed, to this day, i think is mostly bullshit, but, who knows
>>
>>17063825
My mom thought of taking me to a curandera because they are like spiritual doctors.
Out of all the doctors I've visited in the past 5 years, only one figured out what I had, and even his prescription didn't help me much.
>>
>>17063798
>>17063806
i'm not sure if medicine men/women are real at all but the exploding candles and the dirt sound A LOT like stage magic or the kind of fraud mediums used in 1800s seances.

if anything, i would make sure that your mother wasn't getting any herbal remedies from this medicine woman before you visited her and secretly putting it in your food "to make you better." superstition can be dangerous if you put your trust in the wrong person.
>>
>>17063918
nah I didn't throw up the dirt, as in it just rubbed off my stomach as she rubbed the egg on my stomach.
Could be a scam, but as long as it makes my mom feel better that I am "blessed" then whatever.
>>
>>
>>17063926
you misunderstood.

i'm suggesting that she used sleight of hand to make it appear as though dirt came off of your stomach when she really had it hidden in her hand.

i'm also vaguely suggesting that your mother had gone to her before and gotten you medicine that she secretly gave to you in the hopes that it would make you feel better but instead, it was making you sick.

if it's "whatever" by now then okay.
>>
mexicans in general are very superstitious, both sides of my family believe in witchcraft, this is something that fathers tells and jokes about from time to time

>be 16yo father living in the countryside
>wake up in late night to go to bathroom
>bathroom is outside the house about 10-15 meters away
>no source of light of any kind but the moon
>hear loud crack from tamarindo tree nearby
>thing jumps from tamarindo tree about 3 meters high
>dad just stares at it the whole time
>he gets close to what turns out to be his aunt
>dad asks what whas she doing up there at this hours
>she says she was grabbing some tamarindo to do fresh water later that day
>she walks away
>dad procedes to the bathroom like nothing happened

he says the he later commented to her mother what happened and she said to him to be carefull because she is a witch and god knows what she wants from them, just to make things clear that was a 70yo lady that jumped from 2-3 meters, the reason my father comment is because my mom sometimes complains that her knees or feet hurt and she can't walk and he jokingly says that if his aunt could do that, then she can walk
>>
>>17063795
OP that's interesting. certainly a shaman is something independent from Catholicism, but i see you say based on Catholicism. i wonder what kind of crazy stuff goes down in mexico, it seems to me sort of like the wild west on steroids. usa here
>>
>>17063825
Are you crazy?? Do you even know how much good curanderos make per patient??

A doctor here in Mexico can be as low as 50 pesos (less than 5 dlls) a good (but I mean really good that sees your life, shit surrounding you or entities) can be from 2000 to 5000 pesos per cleansing (roughly less than 200 dlls to almost 400 USD!!!)

Has nothing to do with poor. Healthcare is actually more accesible here, as we have a Cuba-like system.
>>
OP i would look into Jesus
>>
>>17064122
anon do you have any connects in mexico?
>>
File: spiritual cleansing.jpg (30 KB, 324x499) Image search: [Google]
spiritual cleansing.jpg
30 KB, 324x499
Draja Mickaharic speak of using eggs for such purposes in his book Spiritual Cleansing.
>>
>>17064132
Yup. What are you looking for?
>>
>>17064001
OP here. It couldn't have been staged, the dirt part. She was wearing a tank top and the dirt was in such a high quantity, even if she would have hidden it in her hand, then you would still see some of it fall off. It was maybe like a cup or two full of dirt.

Nope, I went with my mom the first time we went to the woman's house, and my mom got lost. My mom doesn't really believe in herb remedies, just spiritual remedies. She did try giving me a spoon of vegetable oil every morning just to try to see if anything was stuck on my stomach walls, but if anything it actually did more good than bad.
>>
>>17064108
Mexico is not really like how you see it portrayed in movies. It's just really poor the souther you go. The government doesn't put in money to fix street pavement, or even put in pavement in other areas, just dirt roads. One thing though, there are stray dogs EVERYWHERE. But mexicans are very religious, especially towards the Virgin Mary.
>>
>>17064128
I tried connecting with religion again after that but it didn't work out for me.
>>
Finally a thread that isn't
>muh tulpluh
>muh suckabus
>muh conspiracy
>>
>>17064391
Umm, not entirely true. There are pockets of extreme poverty next to the US border.

I hate Mexicans always getting political for ANYTHING
>>
>>17064391
Btw there are lots of Mexicans following Santa Muerte, santeria, jehova witnesses, mormons.
>>
>>17063795
Hey, OP. Fellow latina here. I have a message for you : don't go back to your curandera. Something tells me: don't go back to that woman. This woman knows her shit but she is using you for profit as well. Unfortunately that's how most of them roll. You had something attached to you but now it is gone.
I was never religious as well, and you don't have to be. You are safe now, your curse was a mild one. I mean it was just a lifetime curse (much easier to get rid of) and not a generational one so it's all good. Be good to your mother, she needs you more than the others.
>>
>>17063795
>Mexican
>Catholic
>abandoning religion
>practicing witchcraft

Your parents failed you
>>
>>17063806
The religious and the super natural can go hand in hand. Some myth and belief comes from a form of truth. I'm not telling you to get religious fast or anything, but open up more to it.

>>17063798
Then again, a girl or woman comes to me, I'm a bit of a shark and know how to get paid, "Oh it must be stomach problems". You can see how the connection is gonna stick. Lots of stuff inside a woman's midsection that can give her issues. Especially when you recognize her looking sick or under weight in a certain way.

So, it's still 50/50. The egg and dirt thing could be a trick. The dirt was in the egg, or in a fist or pouch you didn't notice during all the misdirecting chaos.

I will lean more towards the old world, and respecting someone's belief and the strange or cool things it can bring out, but I'm just trying to list out some more level headed, realistic stuff.

How was this woman paid? Even if not directly or with money, does it help her standing even more in her community? Do they offer her food/gifts/money/homes?
>>
>>17064902
And again, no disrespect to her or your ideals. It's just always good to weed out fakers, I'd say even more so if it's actually real.
>>
Well, I´m Mexican, and I know that those things exist, i knew a witch, she was friend of my mother, and she always talked about "malas vibras" and "mal de ojo" that things mean like, someone who has a lot of pain in his/her life, when looks someone who has a "good life", literally "attaches" that pain and that suffering into the other human being. I think that "sessions" are to remove those "malas vibras".
>>
>>17064935
Yes there are witches, shape shifters, charros (spirits that we carry), and lots of ghosts here in Mexico.

I like to hike at mountains and volcanoes over here, and I always stumble upon witchcraft things like wedding dresses, candles, and strange things.
>>
mexico is literally like one of the most interesting countries in the world to me. it's such a shame i'm afraid to go there because of all the violence
>>
>>17065024
stop being such a pudd(I would never go there)
>>
>>17065028
what is a pudd?
>>
>>17065035
:(

what in the world?
>>
>>17064822
there are, like I said I live right next to the border and visit my mexico house every weekend. Nothing like poverty down south, though. If you stray a few miles from popular tourism cities, you will see the extreme poverty. And politics is extremely involved. The president is so corrupt, no actual mexican actually likes him at all.

>>17064827
Yes, but the most popular religion is Catholicism. I've only met one mexican Jehova's witness, and even then, they were white washed as fuck.

>>17064861
She never asked for money, actually. My mom gave her tips as more of a gratitude for her time, so it wasn't like she was big time scamming us. But yeah the sessions were finished and I haven't gone back. She said I had the choice to come back after a few months for a small cleanse, but we decided not to go back since we are very busy. My mom is very grateful up to date, I'm pretty much her golden child out of my siblings. I've read of scammer curanderas which is why I always doubted this stuff you know? But she was very nice and sweet, she even gave me free bracelets and little good luck charms. She made me feel warm and always had a sense of good vibes when I was around her.
>>
>>17064869
My parents don't know I stopped practicing religion. Mexican parents go apeshit if they find out you are not religious. Like I said, I didn't practice it. I only agreed to do it just so my mom could feel reassurance.
>>
>>17064902
I've kept open to it and go to church with my family out of respect. My mom put up a huge ass portrait of the virgin mary above my bed and I've kept it there because it makes me feel safe?? Idk. It's a pretty cool portrait, the outline of the virgin mary glows in the dark.
The woman didn't ask for payment at all, and she would provide with little knick knacks, hence why I believe she wasn't really scamming or selfish. She may have faked the tricks and whatever but she wasn't begging for money. My mom would pay her in tips basically. The only thing she asked for was white carnations, but that was supposed to be a gift to the virgin mary in one of the sessions.
>>
>>17065024
It's actually a pretty beautiful country!! Go to the tourist cities, they are safe. You could go to Mexico City and visit the pyramids as well as walk around the city. You can even go to Cancun and go to the pyramids there. Many tourists from all over the world go. Last time I went to visit the pyramids in Cancun my family was the only mexican family in the tourist group.
>>
Grew up in South Texas. Small town. 3000 peeps. As a kid (Jr High) I had seed wart on the palm of my hand that would not go away...and then one day, it just went way. I didn't think much about it until I was in High School and I asked my mom about it. She said, she mentioned it to some co-workers and then put her in touch with a Culandera and she told her how to get rid of it. I asked her how? She said, "I did it while you were asleep and I can't tell you what I did, that's part of the cure." That was 30+ years ago. No more warts till this day.
>>
>>17065090
Your so called "catholic" parents engaging in witchcraft is how they failed you. Make no mistake curandero heresy has no place in the Church
>>
>>17063806
>>17063798
>"don't look back"

Damn, what do you think was going on behind you OP? Or was it a figure of speech?

>>17064057
>70yo lady that jumped from 2-3 meters

That is spooky for an old woman to be climbing trees in the middle of the night.

This reminds me of the Mexiscares thread from a couple weeks back. Mexico sure has a lot of good witchcraft and devil worshipping stories.
>>
>>17065134
Sometimes I wonder if all the heavy supernatural influence and violence in pre-Columbian Mexico is manifesting itself today. Like a nation who's people are infused with worshipping death gods, blood sacrifice, war and tribal violence can't just shake that kind of heritage in a few generations. Look at modern day shit like shamanism, Dia de Los Muertos and cartel violence/Santa Muerte worship and your basically looking at modern day warring Aztecs
>>
>>17065151

MS13 and other gangs that originate from Mexico seem to have genuine bloodlust, yes. And many of them are blatant about their diablo worship. Some people think it's just macho behavior but where I'm from we have a different definition for manly behavior from that kind of darkness. I think it's something else.
>>
>>17065131
Shut the fuck up white kid. Curanderos focus on catholicism. They aren't allowed in the church because they also get in touch with black magic to help balance out the black overriding the light, something not allowed in the church. Go do your research first fagbag.
>>
>>17065187
>>17065200

Cathecism of the Catholic Church 2117
All practices of magic or sorcery, by which one attempts to tame occult powers, so as to place them at one's service and have a supernatural power over others - even if this were for the sake of restoring their health - are gravely contrary to the virtue of religion. These practices are even more to be condemned when accompanied by the intention of harming someone, or when they have recourse to the intervention of demons. Wearing charms is also reprehensible. Spiritism often implies divination or magical practices; the Church for her part warns the faithful against it. Recourse to so-called traditional cures does not justify either the invocation of evil powers or the exploitation of another's credulity.

You were saying?
>>
>>17063795
>witchcraft
>fortune tellers
nope, all you need is Jesus something that is missing from this thread, Virgin Mary def holy but pray to Jesus. Do not listen to anyone who says its okay.
>>
Will you fucks keep the religious debates out of this?
>>
I live in Indonesia and there's this one "Spiritualist" who can do a surgery without anesthetic. According to the patient they didn't feel any pain during the process. He can also use egg to take out bad curses in a form of needles and nails(sometimes hair).

There is also another guy who can slice his head with a sharp cleaver without being injured and heal people through prayer.
>>
>>17065231
Protestants are Catholics that think they are smarter then God so they changed his rules. Catholic was the only Christian for 1500 years. Then protestants changed things to their liking. But it is still based on Catholicism
>>
>>17065213
1st Timothy 4:14
"Do not neglect the gift you have, which was given you by prophetic utterance when the elders laid their hands upon you."

aka those who have the gift of healing should not ignore it.

Mark 16:15-18
"And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover."

According to this you can spiritually heal in God's name.

Also, exorcism is a form of magic and ritual, and the Catholic Church promotes exorcism.
>>
>>17065323
The whole point of Jesus is to provide a direct connection from Man to God. He constantly preached against the Pharisees who put themselves as an intermediary between God and Man. Protestants believe in direct access to God and that all humans are equal. All sinners. Catholics still think they have to go through an intermediary; the Priest, the Bishop, the Cardinal, the Pope.
>>
File: 1404786100566.gif (1 MB, 250x272) Image search: [Google]
1404786100566.gif
1 MB, 250x272
>>17065035
>>
File: 1400290342400.jpg (129 KB, 998x644) Image search: [Google]
1400290342400.jpg
129 KB, 998x644
>>17065131
>>
Why are all Mexicans so paranoid about ghosts and witches? I thought you were all Catholic, I don't remember learning about ghosts and witches in Catholic school.
>>
>>17063798
who cursed you? im very curious dude..
>>
>>17065435
I asked not to know, actually. My mom knows who it is but refrains the information because of my request.
It is supposed to be someone who is close to my family, though. Which is why I decided not to know. I wanted to focus on getting better, instead of focusing my energy on hating someone for wishing death upon me.
>>
Why does it seem like Mexico is a paranormal hotspot?

All this shit happens there
>>
>>17065443
pero es mejor saber y andarte con cuidado ya dependera de ti odiar o no...nice thread fag
>>
>>17065613
che morro enfermo
>>
>>17065176
MS 13 is from El Salvador not Mexico.
>>
>>17065724
You're an idiot.
>Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13) is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California. It has spread to other parts of the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MS-13
>>
>>17065860
They're still not from mexico. Not that anyone cares. If you're south of the border you're all mexicans and if you live in california and speak spanish you're also a mexican.
>>
>>17065151
Gtfo, human sacrifices? White academia at its best. Have you seen actual pre-contact codices? There were public executions against crimes but no Mel Gibson shit here.
>>
>>17065554
Really old stuff down here, not just history-wise but spiritually. Almost anywhere you stand ancients inhabited it.
>>
>>17065332
>implying voodoo witchcraft and sacrilege involve pagan rituals is "in Christ name"
>>
>>17065176
Yikes. You're an idiot
>>
>>17065231
Not really
>>
>>17065250
White & grew up on border of S. Texas here. Gotta say that I've had more positive experiences with curanderas than with praying to Jesus. Have found those who think Jesus is the only answer to be too closed minded about all things in life. Sorry other white folks, but you really don't understand a culture until you are raised in/around it.

Prende le vela, comadre! I'm glad you're doing great now.
>>
File: 545469156.jpg (76 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
545469156.jpg
76 KB, 519x600
>>17065323
Mfw you don't realize Catholicism is based partly on Judaism and partly on Greco-Roman polytheism. Where do you think they got the prayers to those saints from?
>>
>>17063806
The egg thing is a common slight of hand trick. You don't need sleeves, only misdirection and a pocket. Candles too, a little powder cast at them as she focuses your attention elsewhere.

Curanderas are con artists who prey on poor superstitious mexiniggers. God that egg trick lol. Often they will use fake blood and animal bits instead of dirt.
>>
>>17065271
Psychic surgery. Same slight of hand con as curandera egg tricks. See the death of Peter Sellers.
>>
>>17065382
Um. No they don't. Whoever taught you this bunk had a political agenda and mislead you.
>>
>be Mexican
>step dad feels like he's been cursed
>tells me to get some alcohol, rosemary, an egg.
>rub alcohol all over his back, head
>rub the egg on him with the rosemary.
>feel a cold mist around my hand
>think its the alcohol
>heard a whisper in my ear
>repeat it
>turns out it was in Zapoteco, the language he speaks
>he froze
>told me it means "I have a hold of him"
>he grabs the egg and throws it at the firepit
>he goes to a shamen the next day
>feel a bit paranoid the next few days
>napping
>wake up feeling cold
>my Mjörlne necklace is floating on my neck
>hear in Spanish "what land do you pray to?"
>cont
>>
>>17066421
>think the words away
>shit calms down for a few days
>hear grandma bitch to step dad saying he cursed me by accident
>fold /x/ about it (2011)
>put sea salt around me know a circle
>burned white sage
>mjölrne in hand
>focused on the thought of go away, leave the house, my family, they're protected by me and the will of thor
>had an egg at my feet
>passed it starting from my root chakra, up to the crown
>felt energy move
>focused it outwards
>felt that coldness on my hand with the egg.
>cracked the egg on a cup
>saw I shit you not 2 faces
>one smiling, the other angry
>threw it on the fire
>never help my step dad with any brujeria.
I've talked to some shamens, witches, and psychics and theyve all told me the same thing that I'm gifted as an empath, with a huge "spirit energy/strong will". I think it's bullshit but some spooky shit always happens to me since I was a kid. I used to believe when i was a teen, but after that incident, I've rejected the idea of believing.
>>
My aunt dabbles with a bit of magic, she has a pretty decent sized section of her house dedicated to the Santa Muerte. She and some of my cousins used to huddle around candles and prayed, supposedly having visions. At the time, my cousin was about 16. His father was an alcoholic, and he drank pretty heavily as well. He told me one day that he decided to do the ritual with out aunt, just for fun and to see if it works. He said that he saw himself as an old man, lying motionless on the floor with an empty bottle of beer. Afterwards, he vowed to himself and my aunt that he'll never drink a drop of alcohol again, and she gave him a lucky charm. A while later, he had a baseball game at school, and his friend was talking about a party. He was invited, knowing there would be drinking involved, and decided that he will break the promise and drink. Soon after, he claims that the bracelet broke right then and there. A little while later he broke his arm during the game and got a cast. When he got it removed, he noticed he had 3 weird marks on his broken arm that resembled a frowning face. I've seen it and it does look like a frowning face, I'd like to believe it's true but I get the feeling he was bored one day and decided to make some story up about his scar. What do you guys think?
>>
>>17066186
Nah I didn't mean apacolypto type mass grave shit but there definitely was ritual human sacrifice and cannibalism. They've found the remains a quick Google search shows
>>
>>17065119
My mom lies to me too.
>>
>>17065187
>balance
I've heard form various people that Mexican Magic is like this.

Where would I go about leaning more about this. I don't want to learn from someone
>>
Any easy to do at home sort of things to tell if you've got a curse?
>>
>>17068308
Seconding for this please.
>>
File: image1.jpg (616 KB, 1866x1866) Image search: [Google]
image1.jpg
616 KB, 1866x1866
>>17063795
>Not having a viejito doll for protection
>>
My aunt went to those cleansing shit back in Mexico at the age of 14 and to this day she has been seeing demons and it scares the fuck out of her to the point where she had to be taken to the ER.

Don't fuck with that shit, OP. If anything, stay the fuck away from witchcraft. Witchcraft can open dimensions and lure beings in. You don't know what they're capable of.
>>
>>17068224
Saying tht it wasn't her tht would touch u in ur sleep?
>>
>>17065414
Most of mexico has a dated and oldeorld vibe. For example my grandma lives in colonial era house in a mining town. It has a secret cellar thing with tunnels that lead who knows where. She says she has seen ghosts and dark figure apear from the ground and walk around the house.

Id say the main thing is its history. Mexico's culture is a mix between modern western and ancient indigenous. Imagine if native americans still existed in the millions and would use all their stories (eg skinwalker) in everyday affairs.
>>
>>17063795
this is the most hard thing i know to hapen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUs5lnhU-qc
>>
>>17066435
OP here, SENPAI, when the lady cracked the egg in my first session (the one where she told me she had a curse) the egg yolk formed two images side to side. One was of a little voodoo doll, and another one of a skull. It was pretty creepy. The second egg cracking it showed the profile of a woman-- head, hair, shoulders. She told me that that was the person who cursed me. But I couldn't really make out who it was.

>>17068250
There's various books on it. I used to work at a library and I read about the balance and duality from a book, totally forgot the name I'd give it to you.
I then noticed on one of the sessions that we would pray out of a small black book. I forgot the name of the book too, but it was a small little bible dedicated to God and stuff. The lady told me that bible was not allowed in the church.

>>17068308
From my experience and from what other people say, do not fuck with this. See >>17068412. My really spiritual friend told me the same exact thing, that it opens portals to the unknown, and some spirits want to steal your light.
>>
>>17068867
Is this a satanic cult?? or people trying to act in aztec-like rituals?
>>
>>17068888
nvm, watched the end and realized it was a satanic cult. besides youtube comments are filled with people calling them lowlives and that they hope that God forgives them. I've never seen satanic cults being outside of an edgy kid group in Mexico.
>>
>>17068876
Do you suggest just living with your curse until you die instead?
>>
>>17064391
Also drug cartel everywhere like nada
>>
>>17066186
you would deny Aztec mass sacrifice and cannibalism? lmao thats like saying the Romans didn't regularly and happily kill people in hundreds of thousands, its well documented and admitted to by basically everyone
>>
>>17063795
>Mexican witchcraft?
its called ayahuasca or mescaline m8, depending on your mind's medicine of choice.
>>
>>17068946
I suggest you don't do it yourself. If you think youre cursed, go get it checked out. Yes, there's scammers, but you will get a vibe that lets you know whether someone is sketchy or someone is doing something in good intentions for you. Just don't fuck with it by yourself.

Are you actually cursed?
>>
>>17068974
OP here, the Drug cartel goes as far as San Diego, where I live. Some students from my high school got murdered by being involved with the cartel. Joining the cartel here means easy money, but a fast death not only for you but also for your family. Still, a lot of kids choose to get involved because it makes them seem "cool".
>>
>>17069801
It's called SanterĂ­a
>>
>>17070011
I have some reasons to be suspicious but no idea, honestly I don't have experience with religion or anything. I'm going into a gift shop run maybe by a curandera today just to look around, no clue how to bring something up. I live in Canada and I'm not Mexican so access to this is hard
>>
>>17065332
Wow im not even a christian and I can see that you are twisting the word of the bible to fit your "nonono mexican witches actually practice black magic in God's name. If you meddle with black magic and willingly accepted it into your body you have accepted satan into your body and also you not practicing Catholicism literally makes you a standard heretic and twisting word of the bible to fit your satanic rituals is standard blasphemy. But what do I know I only practiced Catholicism for 18 years and studied the bible for 8 of those. [spoiler]Actually there is no god and you and your peasant mother got played by a witch-bitch like a medieval serf[/spoiler]
>>
>>17070084
LOL and I thought my life was a waste. 18 years of being the lords cukk
>>
>>17064057
Tamarinds are just that tasty.
>>
File: 1440699429463.jpg (209 KB, 800x1028) Image search: [Google]
1440699429463.jpg
209 KB, 800x1028
>>17063795
Not sure if this relates, but my mom took me to see a Granny Witch when I was a baby.
Anyone care to hear the story?
>>
>>17074645
Cute pic. Go on.
>>
>>17063795
Curse and witchcraft is the power of the devil. You need to seek Jesus Christ and live according to His Will and Words. No kind of magick and all that stuff can works against Christian.
>>
>>17074645
>>17074654
>My mom grew up in the Appalachians, right on the eastern border between Kentucky and Tennessee.

>When she gave birth to me, she noticed my left leg and arm was ice cold, like there was no blood going into it. The doctor said he didn't feel comfortable operating on me because the chance was high that I might die during surgery and gave me around a week to live.

>She called her mom and told her. My Mamaw told her to come up and let Mamaw's aunt look at me. What she didn't mention was that my great-great aunt was a folk healer.

Con't
>>
>>17074677
>So they went to visit my Mamaw and Papaw and my mom and Mamaw took me to see her aunt Hinny.

>Aunt Hinny was 81 years old and lived alone after her husband died in a coal mining accident. She had no running water, and (according to my mom) the toliet was an old one-horse stable attached to the end of the old house.

>Hinny was waiting outside her house with a tray of milk and cornbread, like she knew we where coming. She just said "When I was prayin' last night, I kept thinking Lizzy was gonna have a baby in a rough spot. Let me hold that little boy."

>Keep in mind, we just showed up out of the blue. She had no phone, and no mail box, so mom handed me over.

>Now I was a very whiney baby when I was born, crying all the time for no reason and would hardy sleep, but mom said when she placed me in Hinny's arms I shut instantly and fell asleep.

>They took me to a creek down near a hollow, and Hinny baptised me, she took mud and clay from the bottom of the creek and rubbed it onto my leg and arm and chest. Mom said I never even woke up during the baptism and rubbing.

COn't
>>
>>17074699
>Hinny started chanting "The life is in the blood, ashes to ashes, dirt to dirt, what the Lord binds shall stay bound." over and over for a few minutes in a singsong voice.

After that, they took me back to her house. Hinny gave my mom jars of goats milk to give to me, as she said it was the milk I wanted. Mamaw was excited because my leg was starting to feel warm.

>After that mom noticed I slept the whole way home (a four hour trip). She took me to the doctor a few days later and the heart blockage was cleared, like it never even happened.

Hinny died in 1988, and I only saw her once when I was five, so I barely remember her. But she literally save my life.
>>
>>17064001
maybe she just had dirt on her body :D
>>
>>17070026
Santeria is not specifically Mexican Witchcraft . It is Afro Cuban, basically, based on ATR.
>>
we used to call it llerberia or sometimes hechizo but i lived in south tx so maybe its different where you live.
>>
>>17074713
Good story, thanks for sharing.
>>
>>17074777
No prob, nice trips
Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.