[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dyatlov Pass Incident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: dyatlov-pass-incident-findings.jpg (193 KB, 772x471) Image search: [Google]
dyatlov-pass-incident-findings.jpg
193 KB, 772x471
I know this has been discussed to death here but in this thread I don't want your theories about what killed these people (though you are free to discuss that if you want).

Rather I have a different question.

Someone recently told me the whole thing never happened and was just a creepypasta that originated on /x/ like 10 years ago.
That all the evidence was either fabricated or didn't exist. And that no sources from before 00s can be found.
I googled around but it seems that no matter what keywords I use I can't find anything that would altogether question the authenticity of the whole incident. Just that whether or not it was supernatural.

So tell me /x/, was Dyatlov Pass faked?
>>
>>17064268
Considering what you were told was entirely hearsay, I'd say don't trust whoever told you the pass incident was a simple /x/ creation.

If it was just /x/ creepypasta, it would have been the greatest greentext story ever. So many documentaries have been made about it to a point where I highly doubt it was a massive, successful Internet fabrication.

Whether the governments and media outlets of the time fabricated the story, I don't know. But, the original Dyatlov pass incident didn't come from some college kid shitposting here.
>>
>>17064268
More than likely, most original sources would be in Russian. And information like this may not have been available in the west until after the Cold War, so post 1991 approximately.

So unless you speak Russian, you aren't likely to find information that seems convincing that dates back to the original events. Just a thought.
>>
>>17064268
well /x/ isn't even 10 years old, so there's that.

i would guess that >>17064293 is probably accurate.
>>
>>17064305
>well /x/ isn't even 10 years old
How old is /x/ even?
I've been coming here since like 2009 and even then people were complaining how the board has gone to shit and how it was better years ago.
>>
It is real and its not a mystery at all. shell's have been found on the mountain sides for decades. the russians tested several aircraft weapons in the area. that's why there was radiation on the bodies and how they were crushed from the inside. it was probably a shockwave from a bomb.
>>
Definitely not an /x/ pasta. I remember reading about it in a book from, like, the '80s.
>>
>>17066258
Do you remember the name of it?
>>
>>17066248
Wow, nice ty
>>
best doc about it right here (click cc for english subs) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-60PSLPMtWM
>>
I know they made video game about it.
>>
>>17064268
Parachute mines and hypothermia you fucking retard.
>>
>>17069351
Sauce?
>>
>>17069374
Did you even read the question? Or did the urge to make your penis seem bigger by insulting someone just take over?
>>
>>17069536
Name's Kholat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM0tk9Qsw54
>>
>>17069547
IT DID HAPPEN AND THOSE TWO THINGS WERE THE CAUSE.
>>
I'll just leave this here because it's relevant to the topic and great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dO02VJEYYEk
>>
>>17067220
I don't.

Think it may be in my brother's room somewhere. Will check when I can.
>>
It happened. It was a real event.

It's just that now there are movies and video games and creepy pastas about it, so the chances of you hearing some incredibly outlandish yeti alien MK-Ultra time machine explanation is big enough where the entire thing just seems like a farce.

But it's a real event, and anyone claiming to "know what happened" is just doing the same role play crap some people do here on /x/.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.