[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wheres the proof
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16
Redpill me on aliens /x/ im ready, give me you best and prove it to me
>>
>>17058893
AYYY
LMAO
>>
File: Lam.jpg (44 KB, 345x467) Image search: [Google]
Lam.jpg
44 KB, 345x467
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWoJs5nkjCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyuyeIVbwOM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUKAtXkXMpk
>>
>>17058909
Don't listen to this tinfoil christfag.

OP, hard evidence is hard to come by, but there is plenty of circumstantial evidence. The best I can offer, though, is based on statistical probability.

Evolutionary theory is confirmed more times over with a mountain of evidence than anyone can possibly hope to overturn at this point. The only controversy about it would be certain specifics within the evolutionary theory. We are on the verge of understanding the conditions required for abiogenesis.

Now think of how big the known universe is. Are you thinking of it? Good, although whatever you're thinking is likely no where near it's actual vastness. billions upon billions of galaxies, stars, and planets, of all different varieties, densities, compositions, distances from their suns, etc. Keep in mind that there are only so many combinations of variables that can be done before combinations start to repeat. The sheer number of possible places almost assures us, through probability, that there is alien life out there, somewhere.

I'm not even going to get into whether we've been visited or not, because before that we have to establish the possibility of there being anyone/anything TO visit us. The possibility of a planet existing that meets the same criteria, or at least very close, to that of earth's is almost a certainty just from how large our observable universe is. Then you have to consider the possibility of vastly different conditions that could support life that functions in ways we are not yet aware of, so not only is there likely to be life "as we know it" somewhere else out there, but life as we don't know it too. Then you throw in the consideration that what we know as the observable universe is almost certainly not the entirety of the universe; it's only as far as we can currently see. There is no way to know how large it really is, but it has been calculated that if the number of atoms in the universe is a googol
>comment too long, cont.
>>
>>17058981
if the number of atoms in the universe is a googol (which is a number that, when written, is a 1 followed by a hundred 0s, or 10^100 in notation) then all possible combinations of atoms will have long been met and assuredly repeat, which would mean an exact copy of earth and our solar system out there somewhere, only because all possible variables have been realized between here and there.

Now that the (almost) certainty of alien life has been established, now we move onto the question of "have we been visited". I don't know, and I won't claim to know. The facts, however, can sometimes seen to suggest it. I myself have seen UFOs that move in ways that would kill a pliot from the g-forces and tear any conventional craft apart. I have to acknowledge, however, that the government has deep pockets, vast resources, and some of the world's most brilliant minds working for them. Highly advanced and top secret experimental drones is a distinct possibility.

One of the most difficult questions/criticisms of alien visitation is "How would they get here?", and it is pointed out that the speed of light makes any sort of long range trip highly impractical, if not impossible. What people tend to forget, though, is that they are making this statement based on technology that we currently have and understand, and forget that as much as we know and as far as we've advanced, there is still much more we do not know. In recent years, it seems we may be on the verge of uncovering the answer to the initial question; objects within space-time are limited by the speed of light, but the expansion and contraction of space-time itself has no such limits. With this, I would like to bring attention to the Alcubierre Drive.

http://www.nasa.gov/centers/glenn/technology/warp/warp.html
go.nasa.gov/ZPWZnM

The tl;dr is that physicist Miguel Alcubierre has worked out mathematically that it is theoretically possible to create a "warp drive", a device that
>cont.
>>
>>17059027
a device that could warp the space-time around it, creating a "warp bubble" to move a ship at faster than light speeds. Yes, this *sounds* like it would be breaking the laws of physics, but it would really just be taking advantage of a loophole in those laws. The ship itself would not move relative to the immediate space it is in, but the space it sits in would be moving through the contraction and expansion of the space-time around it. Initial calculations of this device's capability put's it's initial, potential "speed" at 400 times the speed of light. It is not known as of now if there is a maximum speed of expansion/contraction of space itself, meaning the limits of such a device may only be that of how much energy we can put into it.

Yes, it does sound like science fiction, but people who are much smarter than me are taking it seriously, and NASA itself have given it credence and are attempting to produce small scale proof-of-concept experiments.

This is about the extent of my knowledge on the subject, and have done my best to limit my response to including facts that are verifiable by other sources. All I've done is restate in my own words the conclusions that have been come to by highly educated people who specialize in advanced mathematics, statistics, and physics. I hope this gave someone a bit of insight and consideration as to what possibilities may lie waiting among the stars.
>>
>redpill me on

How to spot an easily manipulated idiot
>>
>>17059055
i can agree that it is theoretically possible. But is it practically possible?
>>
File: notinfoil.png (3 MB, 1500x1840) Image search: [Google]
notinfoil.png
3 MB, 1500x1840
>>17058981
>>17059027
>>17059055
>>
>>17058981
>>17059027
>>17059055

I'm thankful that there are some intelligent people who take this seriously (as everyone should). Well done on the redpill. Have a celebratory pdf:

http://www.gravityresearchfoundation.org/pdf/awarded/2004/loup_santos.pdf
>>
>>17059182
yeah, good explanation of ayylmao possibilities. definitely worth a save
>>
>>17058893
lived 25 years never seen one
>>
Grey Aliens are a Hybrid species between the Anunnaki and the Reptilians.

Anunnaki are humanoid just like us, we are made in their Image and After their likeness. Humanity is made with a portion of Anunnaki DNA.

The Greys reproduce really slowly like the Reptilians.

This is why they are interested in us, because we reproduce really fast.
>>
>>17058893
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfPdYYsEfAE
>>
>>17058893
No one has ever produced any evidence of an alien or UFO that has been proven to be authentic so it's likely they don't exist.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpobwTDwXYk
>>
>>17059182
True, I think statistically there is a good chance there is other living organisms outside of Earth. I think there's also a good chance it may just be single cell organisms, and the such.

But, alas, I'm open minded to the idea that we've been visited by other worldly beings that have been thought of as "gods" because of their advanced tech. While I doubt this is the case, there is a good amount of evidence pointing towards it. It's interesting to indulge in the idea, for me atleast. -K.
>>
File: 1444131244303.jpg (105 KB, 445x640) Image search: [Google]
1444131244303.jpg
105 KB, 445x640
Obligatory post
>>
File: 02.png (50 KB, 800x473) Image search: [Google]
02.png
50 KB, 800x473
>>17058909

The ancient ayys put the necessity of believe in a higher power in early humans. Then the ayys where called gods
>>
aliens are actually terrestrial,
so they are not really "aliens"

they live deep underwater, and have been for a long long time
>>
File: erich-von-daniken.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
erich-von-daniken.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
>>17061164

Yes and like Daniken says, My God has no need for a space ship.
>>
>>17061204

The Anunna gods made us in their image and after their likeness.

They taught us and raised us up and then they left us alone.

We were left with Dominion over our Planet.

We are the gods now.
>>
>>17061204

>We are the gods now.

True

But some people still need to believe in a higher power who judges them
>>
>>17061243
Could you define "God" for me, please?

-K.
>>
>>17061250

No, tomoko, fuck you
>>
>>17061250

My God is the Creator of All that is.

The Great Architect who made all the laws for our Universe and set it in motion.

The gods are emergent emanations of his creation.

Like we are...

The Anunnaki, those from Heaven to Earth come, found a being here when they came down.

They hybridized with it and gave birth to Mankind.

This is known as the Great Work.

But these builders left the Great Work Unfinished. They rejected the Capstone of our Creation.
>>
File: aliens.png (2 MB, 514x4285) Image search: [Google]
aliens.png
2 MB, 514x4285
>>17061188
>>
>>17061326

ayy
>>
>>17061295
Anu is the name of the sky God. Naki is a word meaning "offspring" "children". Anunaki are the children of Anu. The " those who from heaven to earth came" translation is a total stretch. Zachariah had an agenda. His translations are disputed by nearly every respectable scholar on the work. Trusting Zachariah is like trusting von daniken
>>
File: nazca_mountain_top_airport.jpg (47 KB, 624x352) Image search: [Google]
nazca_mountain_top_airport.jpg
47 KB, 624x352
>>17061204
>>17061222
>>17061243
one of many possibilities.

The thig is, we can see all over the place in ancient history some kind of influence from a higher being. Mostly seens as gods or angles. Than we have alos all these temples, ley lines, cutted mountains and stuf flike this around us.
The point is, there are to many options to build an opinion on it. The strongest opinion in this soiaity so far is the word of 'god' (bible/quran/and so on) but lets be real here, that bible/quran thing is BS. That's just how people saw things back then.
When we see nowadays a light in the skys we call it no more angles, we call it ufo.

Back in time, humanity were eaily to trick. It was an easy game to influence them.
So, i can imagine that a higher race of beings tried to influence a civilization at this state of consciousness. At thsi point of humanity they are very easy to influence and we can see it even today that people still have a heavy belive in god/jesus/mohammed/alla

When ever i watch a movie about an invasion from aliens, i think to mysself "thats jsut bullshit"
A race so extremely evolved, wouldn't even have the need to use thinks like weapons, they wouldn't even need to visit planet earth.
As we see in our military already, we use psychology tricks, pr in media and so on.
It would make more sense for an ALien race to influence another race in a early state and infiltrate these livingform over the time of evolution.
With many tricks they would hold down the consciousness of humanity. Chemtrails to smoke the brain to a busy state. Subliminal bein influence continously from all sides (tv/radio/ads) and on top of that, for the sheeples, they made the religion system, truth explained with words from a Grimm Fairy Tales and filled with many disinfo.

Now the Cocktail of psychology infiltration is almost ready, just a small group (1%) to control the people with influence and we are good to go with the invasion of planet earth.
>>
>>17058893
Many governments have burnt billions of dollars researching whether they exist or not. Enough spooky happenings to give the benefit of the doubt.
>>
>>17059202
I bet you've never seen a Texas Blind Salamander, either. They're out there, though.
>>
>>17058909
I wonder if the illuminati are still a thing, and if they are powerful as a shit ton of conspiritards say they are, what the living hell can the common man do?
>>
>>17059289
Source please
>>
>>17061295
Citation please
>>
File: abductin the hoes.jpg (34 KB, 750x732) Image search: [Google]
abductin the hoes.jpg
34 KB, 750x732
Tehran 76
Rendelsham Forest
Hudson Valley sightings
Phoenix Lights
>>
There are all kinds of visitations by ufo an aliens in the bible.
Ezekieals wheel for instance. The prophet mohummad rode in one.
>>
>>17061295
Tubal cain motherfucker
>>
>>17061206
More on this?
>>
>>17058893
The universe is too big, so big that it's infinite and it keeps and keeps expanding, it is impossible that we are alone, it makes no sense.
>>
>>17065649
There's no reason emptiness can't expand.

Shouldn't it expand faster than anything solid?
>>
>>17058909
>m-muh christfag desperation meme
Fuck off. I swear, you faggots have to force your hands into everything. Hilarious that you won't shut up about muzzies doing the same shit like it's different somehow.
>>
>>17066023
It's different because no Christian ever realizes how much of a cunt they are.

Most practitioners learn from each other by seeing their reflection in the other practitioner's ego. Christians are immune to this because they wear retardation and unoriginality as their ego.
>>
>>17066023

>being this mad Christianity is the best story told to date

The Jews spent a looooong time on that book you know...

Show some respect you lazy liberal!
>>
If you are open and clear minded, you can communicate with the space friends. If you are obstinate and demanding, you will suck eggs.
>>
>>17066163
What if I switch between the two states at the most erratic times because there's something wrong with my soul that can never be fixed due to preessentia?
>>
File: Pepe-ayylmao.png (74 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-ayylmao.png
74 KB, 499x499
>>
>>17066169

They hate when you make up stupid words...
>>
>>17066169

Then you are not ready.
>>
>>17066182
Were there another word for the ailment, I'd have it.

Thus far all attempts to supply me with a different name have failed. They all fall dismally short.
>>
>>
>>17066188
Welcome to the age of omnicide.
>>
>>17066194

SO fucking snowflake...

SO fucking stupid...

We already have a word for what you have...

You're a "familiar",

Jew pet.
>>
smoke some DMT, you'll meet aliens yourself
>>
>>17061206
That just proves my inside out earth theory further. All those deep sea mysteries are the plethora of Gods we once knew. Atlantis is heaven. Don't be fooled by the lights and ufos. Merely surveillance
>>
File: 2.jpg (1 MB, 4103x4096) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
1 MB, 4103x4096
no v& plox
>>
File: gray.jpg (14 KB, 441x327) Image search: [Google]
gray.jpg
14 KB, 441x327
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 316x202
>>17066041
>worshipping the jews
>>
>>17067369

nah, respecting the jewblood poured into their art project... more like it!
>>
>>17058903
faggot
>>
>>17058893
you want real proof somethings up, check nasa feeds of iss and our sun. they always cut feed and blurr shit out when something happens to show in there feeds, something they don't want us to know.
>>
>>17058893
>>17069410
https://www.youtube.com/user/Streetcap1

check his feed you will find something
>>
>>17059182
aaand saved.
>>
File: 1393882263348.png (690 KB, 625x1052) Image search: [Google]
1393882263348.png
690 KB, 625x1052
>>17067382
> respecting the jewblood
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: tommy.jpg (23 KB, 480x609) Image search: [Google]
tommy.jpg
23 KB, 480x609
>>17058893
They're among us.
>>
>>17058903
Top kek
>>
>>17069410

Why would NASA provide a live feed of something they have to constantly edit? No one would care if they didn't offer live feeds of the sun.

Occam's razor, etc.
>>
>>17058909
I remember when I thought this was real... in fucking middle school
>>
>>17059135
super long delay, but I'm back. As for practicality, not yet, at least for us. The original equations Alcubierre worked out required the equivolent energy of all of Jupiter's matter, but later reworkings was able to reduce that to, iirc, the equivalent of the Voyager probe. That's still a lot of energy, but much more feasible than before. I'd like to think that it might be practical for us someday in the future with advances in energy research. If there were an intelligent civilization out there that was even a few hundred years ahead of us, I believe it is entirely possible for them to have it. Even in those regards, the universe is a big place, and even with FTL travel at their disposal, there would still be the issue of them even finding us. I don't want to say for sure that we haven't been visited, but the probability at least seems pretty low.
>>17059182
Wow, I must say I'm flattered. First time I've had someone screen cap any of my posts, and you gave it a kickass border/background on top of that. Thanks friend, I'm glad you found this amateur's thoughts on the topic worthwhile.
>>17059196
Thanks, looks like some interesting reading. Much appreciated.

Also, it's nice to see this thread got some interesting discussion going in the few days since I was last here. I knew /x/ could still be worth it.
>>
>>17072766
No it needs negative mass equivalent in energy to the voyager probe.
>>
>>17058893
There is no proof. Thats the ugly truth that nobody wants to talk about. No matter how many blurry photos, ex-military/scientist/witness/pot smoker testimony or videos with spooky music and juxtaposition of unrelated imagery.
Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.