[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do illuminati exist? Are they just power hungry? But how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1422354001956.jpg (156 KB, 528x528) Image search: [Google]
1422354001956.jpg
156 KB, 528x528
Why do illuminati exist?

Are they just power hungry? But how can they even have power if people dont even believe they exist.
>>
For the same reason Anonymous exists - boredom.
>>
They exist because they bit the apple, they wanted the secular power and fell for the lies. They want you to see their symbolism all over music and the vatican and Washington and important places to create just enough mystique that you are enticed enough to fall into it like Albert Pike said. That's what masonry and the illuminati are, they're like that little bioluminescent little bulb in front of an angler fish's mouth.
>>
you people are retarded these people have been in power sense the first cities of man kind perhaps even further back, they've never let go of power...they control money,resources, and even more horrifying complete nations and the thoughts of citizens within.(think 1984 big brother x1000 ei. thought control) but above all else they have knowledge that is so guarded and so secret that a small hint of a piece of this knowledge puts a man in higher standing (spiritually anyway) than the human race.

as for being power hungry who knows....they probably wish to retain the absolute power they have now its hard to say whether they want even more because the magnitude of the power already held is so enormous and terrifying.

Pertaining to why the Illuminati exist, is an even harder question to answer, for your guess is as good as mine.....maybe the betterment of man kind, maybe the betterment of a small group or even just one man ( or fuck a creature or some fucked up immortal) or to just destroy the earth or just control it.....who knows man, who knows
>>
There's two different versions of the Illuminati you need to consider: The real actual Illuminati themselves on one hand . . .

And on the other hand, there's the illusion that they project of themselves and their own power.

They are not as powerful as they would have you believe. They want you to think they are more powerful than they are for purely strategic reasons. They want to project the illusion that they are everywhere and all-powerful to make resistance look futile.

It isn't, but at a certain point, it will be.
>>
>bump
>>
>>17067239
They're original intent was to "illuminate" the masses and destroy the Catholic Church. They are responsible for the Age of Enlightenment.
Their real mission is serving satan. The morning star, the illuminator. To show "man" his divinity and challenge God for his throne in heaven. Basically to destroy mankind because satan is jealous of us and gods love for us. That's why he was cast out of heaven to begin with. So he wants to seperate us from gods love and turn us against him. So he can challenge God, steal his throne and get back in heaven.
The illuminati believe this also. Seems to be working so far.....
>>
so what would that have to do with secret knowledge? and how have they remained in power for so long?
>>
>>17069967
Adding.
The reward for serving satans purpose is material wealth and power. By revealing the "laws of nature" through science, we will start to consider religion less and beleive ourselves to be "gods". Something like that. Makes me wanna watch an illuminati vid now. Going to youtube. See yas
>>
because they are evil.
>>
>>17069969
The secret knowlege is that power and wealth can be obtained by wirshopping satan. This movement started in the dark ages with the Knights templar. The Knights templar starred in the crusades and if you believe the "divinci code theory" they found the holy grail, which was proof that Jesus married and had children. This would've destroyed the churches authority over the masses. Because the church was the voice of God in those times. If people found out that not even the church knew the "real" story, spiritual and religious practices would've been up to the "individual". So they don't have to go to church to learn the "word" of God and get closer to him. This is why nearly everyone was illiterate in Europe at that time. So they had to go to church and give donations to hear a priest read from the bible. Anyways the Knights templar found the Grail and blackmailed the church. That's where the Templar got their wealth. From the church. In the end the church destroyed the Knights templar because they became to powerful, on Black Friday. But they didn't kill them all. Most Knights were educated and some were pupils of the mystic schools. They turned to satan to destroy the church. Probably out of spite and revenge to begin with. Satan rewards them with the power and wealth they used to have. Anyways rambling a bit. It's all on YouTube and Wiki. Just look up Black Friday to begin with. Then Francis bacon I think his name was. He was the man who solidified them into an organisation during the Age of Enlightenment
>>
>>17069992
You have to be careful they put out a lot of disinformation. Christ never had kids and there is no literal chalice here. In this sense they refer to the holy grail, the real one in heaven by which man can drink living waters and live forever. Everything God has satan has a crude duplicate, and the grail they refer to means biting the apple, partaking in the esoteric knowledge which is really lies and demonic power in exchange for your service. As for the catholic church, the vatican is fully satanic.
>>
>>17069992
Friday the 13th. Not Black Friday. Sorry
>>
>>17070006
I don't pretend to know the exact "truth" and most of what I wrote about the Templars is straight from the divinci code. I take it all with a grain of salt. The same with religion. I like alot of subjects and this is one of many I stay skeptical about. I like history too. But their name gives you a bit of a hint "illuminati" or the illuminators. It's easy to make a connection with satan. But here's an intersting thought, one that troubles me

God, the Shepard, all powerful, all knowing, omnipresent, demands faith, gives judgment, hands down wrath and punishment

Humans, the flock, sheep, must take a leap of faith or blind faith, follow the Shepard or the lords word, judged

Satan, the illuminator, the morning star, wants to give knowlege to humans, wants to show us our divinity, cast from heaven for doing this, gave the knowlege to Adam and eve

As I said a bit troubling. Read the bible again with these thoughts in mind.

Personally I just believe in good and bad. We all know the difference. I belive whoever God is, he's good.
>>
>>17069967
>>17069972
>>17069992
>>17070006
Not Satan but Lucifer. Satan is either a made up boss of a made up 'bad guy land' or a figure derived from Egyptian mythology. Lucifer is/ was probably an Annunaki rebel who disagreed with YHWH or whatever he's called in Sumerian. Lucifer is the masonic God. Templar Knights worshipped 'Baphomet' which is actually a backwards acronym for the Latin name of the Templar social club essentially, but they're also into Lucifer.

The 'Masons', I suspect, are the grand-daddy of all esoteric organisations (inc illuminati, catholic church, modern free-masonry etc.) really go back to the builders of the Tower of Babel who were given the knowledge to advance themselves. They were the first people to bake bricks. But their advancement was slowed when YHWH confused the language (really just spread everyone around the planet so that they couldn't cooperate and over time the languages changed and the worlds religions developed). Those in contact with Lucifer are still being fed relevant info to drive development with the hope that when the Anu return, we will be able to defend ourselves.
>>
lucifer
>>
>>17067239
Jesus, everyone has their own opinion of them. Just look at this thread. All smoke and mirrors.
>>
>>17070063
I'm also aware of "zeitgeist", the studies of Zachariah sitchen, the research of Jeremy black and Anthony green, and the new age movement of David Icke, the links between pre Colombian civilisations. I've watched "ancient aliens", read erich von daniken and seen a lot of other things on this subject including lloyd pye, klaus dona and a lot of others I can't remember. As I said I take it all with a grain of salt. Nibiru didn't enter our solar system in 2012 which should give you a clue that NONE of us know for sure, anything. In keeping an open mind you also have to consider that all these things may just be pure mythology. None of it may be real
>>
>>17070086
I think the illuminati worshipping the "devil" or "satan" or "lucifer" or "baphomet" or "demons" or "inubis" or any other ancient deity is pretty consistent. They seem to be bad ones too
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.