[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Korean Ghost Ships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 20151212_ASP003_0.jpg (57 KB, 595x335) Image search: [Google]
20151212_ASP003_0.jpg
57 KB, 595x335
>For over three months, 12 boats have drifted towards the Japanese coastline and been intercepted and towed to shore. On-board, officials have discovered the lifeless, decomposing bodies of 25 men.

>Bad weather can’t be blamed: Japan’s meteorological agency said there hadn’t been any since October when the boats first started washing up.

>The bodies, though decomposed, do not appear to show signs of a struggle.

So ships full of dead Korean fisherman are winding up on Japanese shores without any obvious cause of death. Sounds pretty spooky to me.
>>
>Fukashima leaks highly concentrated radioactive particles into the ocean by Japan
>hur der we are gonna go fishing in the area
>dies from acute radiation
Soooo spoopy
>>
>>17069063
>omgz these ships I've never heard of except hearing of them from /x/ like 100 fucking times forced down our throats
>not at all like other stories like Lam where I've never heard of them except hearing of them from /x/ like 100 fucking times a day forced down our throats by some schitzo fagget trying to shill his short stories or some shit
I wonder how much of /x/ is repeated copypasta from failed writers trying to force themselves onto the scene... it's probably a depressing amount.
>>
>>17069335
I feel like if that were true, the bodies would still be slightly radioactive. Another idea is, being that they're by the ring of fire, volcanic/tectonic activity could be releasing toxic gases from under the seafloor and it could be bubbling up and engulfing them. Kinda like a lake "flipping" but with volcanoes and such.
>>
>>17069350
It doesn't mention if they checked them with a Geiger counter, which I doubt they would have considered doing.
>some one should find the names of the first responders
>>
File: 1445915630327.jpg (36 KB, 713x542) Image search: [Google]
1445915630327.jpg
36 KB, 713x542
>>17069350
Or they could be fucking defectors or prisoners from NK, which would have likely been murdered or departed under weird fucking circumstances.

>tfw setting sail from NK with 6 decapitated heads and abuncha live dudes
>we all die from starvation
>/x/ makes us some lame-ass Lam-tier meme
>tfw....
>>
>>17069369
I mean it's a good way to stay "alive" if it'll be Lam v2.0, nobody would ever forget them then.
>>
>>17069369
> bunch of whaling vessels out whaling
>feminazitards gather enough money for mustard gas bomb
>"here we will show them that killing innocent whales is wrong"
>>
>>17069403
Don't you fucking dare talk about us big beautiful women like that
>I'll fucking kill you
>>
File: original.jpg (181 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
181 KB, 675x900
Now a deep sea cryptid thread
>>
>>17069425

Lets see how many i can look at till my Thalassophobia kills me
>>
>>17069425
Worth it.
>>
File: 20120319-180802.jpg (51 KB, 461x309) Image search: [Google]
20120319-180802.jpg
51 KB, 461x309
>>
Those fishermen were already malnourished when they set out on their decrepit boats. They drift farther from shores theyre used to without proper navigation systems. They died of starvation and exposure all. Not paranormal; just tragic.
>>
>>17069335
>>17069350
>>17069357
They've been washing up on the west/northwest side of Japan, pretty much the opposite side of the country as Fukushima.

I think they're either Nork defectors or Nork prisoners. They were either exiled or killed on the boat. They could be regular fishermen trying to escape or maybe just to fish but got swept out to sea. One photo showed what was almost certainly a nork flag and nork writing on a sign.

Perhaps there are pirates working those waters, targeting small boats that won't put up a fight? I don't think that's very likely though.

The decapitation part may be a red herring. Maybe birds picked at the bodies a bit, the neck and head would be the easiest to attack because the rest of their clothes are heavy because it's cold as shit at sea.
>>
Probably eco-terorism or NK escapees.
>>
>All corpses men.
>Some boats empty.
>Headless corpses.
>Asia

Human traffickers.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.