[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does one go about summoning demons to help or have it so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5
How does one go about summoning demons to help or have it so they follow me/become my helper or sidekick?
>>
>because those are all the things demons are about
>>
you act as if you are god, and call it forward demanding that it do as you wish....if you don't have the power to do so i wouldn't advise it.
>dumbass fuck boi
>>
>>17067291
>get sigil + enn
>prepare altar with things related to the nature of the entity
>create protective circle
>light corresponding candles and incense
>activate the sigil, while chanting the enn
>Do so for a few minutes
>Use pendulum to determine if entity you called upon is present
>Welcome it, thank it for hearing your call
>Say why you called the entity precise and to the point
>Tell what you need help with, be extremly precise with wording and formulation
>Propose it a payment and ask if this payment will suffice
>If the entity agrees, you make an official agreement with it
>If the entity agrees, you have a deal
>Thank it, give license to depart (important, dont leave entity hanging around you)
>Be always respectful
>Deliver on your payment. It will look like a coincidence, thats what it always look like. You will think the moving pendulum was self-suggestion and that the results are a coincidence and that its probably all random
>Its not. Its real. You have a deal.
>Deliver the payment or get fucked up for it

Anything else?
>>
>>17067306
Yea, I wouldn't advice to try and boss around a demonic king if you dont have the power to. Best case is he farts in your face and leaves, he might also decide to stick around and fuck with your life.

Don't kiss ass either. Just be extremly polite and respectful towards the entity. Realize, its YOU who need help from them. Realize you have literal royalty from hell talking to you. Act acordingly.
>>
>>17067323

This is a reasonable way to go about it.

One more piece of advice to add. Whatever problem you want the demon's help on, make sure you've done absolutely everything possible in your power to resolve it before you bug the demon for help.
>>
>>17067291

For a helper or sidekick, look for a demon who is described by the books as being capable of giving good familiars.

Also think carefully as to why you want to do this; what you can really gain and what you can offer to whatever poor lesser spirit being assigned to you as a familiar. Life and the occult is not a kooky anime where you go on zany adventures and have a spirit bro that you engage in drama in.
>>
>>17067291
Demons aren't real. I tried several rituals I've found online or in books, and NOTHING ever happened. My life is just as good as before. Nothing happened during or after the rituals.

I just think at this point it's mentally ill people or people who feel their lives are boring so they start roleplaying and self-suggest themselves into believing they are talking to a demon.
>>
>>17067329
Yea, this is reasonable as well.

Another thing is, that although they are demons, they are still former angels or ancient demonized gods. They value honesty, honor and things like that as well.

Like, some of them even will not help you if you are in the moral wrong. One of them for example is unlikely to help you if you have stolen (unless you had a good reason).

Just dont forget that
>>
>>17067335
What rituals did you try?
>>
>>17067333
>good familiars
That's what I meant by "sidekick", I just couldn't think of the right work and sidekick was the closest I could come up with. Is there any familiars or demon specifically related to necromacy?
>>
>>17067323
>Anything else?
I think that was exactly hat I was looking for
>>
>>17067323
thank you
>>
>>17067291
There's a great trick demons use against humans to win their souls.
They make humans being attracted towards them.
Why bother to waste time and energy in human world when they can come to your world and do all the work you would do themselves.
Nothing of value was ever generated from gypsies, warlocks and so on.
Demons are just jelly for that they lost the light and doomed to be all alone, so they pull you in their misery.
Stay strong brothers, your lives are short but your soul is eternal.
>>
>>17067359

Ah, I know there's a demon for that. Bune? I think it's Bune. Could be wrong, just very tired and lazy right now.
>>
>>17067396

Bune's description make him sound like he has something to do with necromancy, but there's nothing about him giving familiars.
>>
>>17067323
A circle will protect me. Hurdi hurr
>>
>>17067634
Actually, it will. The energy pushed into the circle and the symbology of it does present a certain protection. Its more of a formality, but thats what you do. If you are going to be a dick, it does not mean you cant get your ass slapped within the circle. It does not mean the entity cannot fuck with your life in general.

But in the given moment of contact, the circle does indeed sepperate your space, and the entities space. Furthermore, the devil punishes the foolish. If you call a demon, you better show some common sense. Else, you are asking for an asskicking.

Thats basically what a circle does.
>>
>>17067393
Gypsies are actually a race of people.
>>
File: hellraiser_moveable_puzzle_box.jpg (106 KB, 695x364) Image search: [Google]
hellraiser_moveable_puzzle_box.jpg
106 KB, 695x364
>>17067335
try
>>
File: received_1017353101660765.jpg (109 KB, 833x960) Image search: [Google]
received_1017353101660765.jpg
109 KB, 833x960
You gotta go fast
>>
File: rnn.png (1 MB, 1279x689) Image search: [Google]
rnn.png
1 MB, 1279x689
>>17067323
Don't ask too much of it
>>
>>17067291
I feel like I've seen this in a castlevania game?
>>
>>17067680
They just deal with demons first hand...
>>
you either got it or you don't brah.

I can do it pretty easily
>>
>>17067291
Get Stephen Hawking to created a demon summoning program then wait for a dimensional door to Saturn to be opened.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.