[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay /x/ how do i become a wizard? What kinds of book do I need?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: _35.jpg (37 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
_35.jpg
37 KB, 330x330
Okay /x/ how do i become a wizard? What kinds of book do I need? Also I know there is coming a rare moon rich in power, what should I do next? I already realized that I always have learn about it. I remember those tips that life offered to my young level, and I was letting the world take control, no anymore!
>Book's of magick
>>
>>17065671
Abstain from sexual intercourse until you are thirty years of age.
>>
>>17065690
*including masturbation if you want to be a arch-wizard
>>
Magic can really mean a lot of things. Many mystical practices can be considered magical. Reading the Bible and the Koran and the Pali Canon and the Diamond Sutra and Lotus Sutra and Heart Sutra and Yoga Sutras of Patanajal and the Upanishads and Baghavad Gita and Daodejing and Zhuangzi would likely be good for a beginner magician. You should also study heavily greco-egyptian hermeticism as this was the earliest "magical" philosophy to exist. There's a new translation of the Corpus Hermetics out titled The Way of Hermes that might be helpful. Also I highly suggest Peter Kingsley and Algis Uzdavinys for some perspective on ancient magical philosphical alchemical religious practices.

Moving on to modern stuff read Crowley, Fortune, Spare, Grant, Carroll, Chumbley, and Snells.
>>
>>17065712
Ok, that is really good stuff, I imagine it is. But, If I'm a guy like OP, one who knows how the world is, understands how people use people to use people to use people etc, I don't need a deluge of material to get me in the mindset. I'm already there. He's asking /x/ for something a balanced, mature person that has lived a pretty full life could use to get into this, without the soul-churning saga some need in light of living a life in the light of our modern age. I know, I said light too much. Let it rip.
>>
>>17065712
Thank you, I hope learn well
>>
>>17065753
I'm just 20, my whole life paranormal thing's surround me, now I'm looking for my coven, "the school of the secret forest". It's the only thing that i remember.
>>
>>17065671
>>17065777
You just need to dig into culture more. Understand what it is you come from first.
>>
>>17065827
I'm doing that already, ashe for you
>>
>>17065690
>>17065704
look up sexual magick OP. ignor this faggot.
>>
>>17066003
Thanks anon. I'll check
>>
>>17065712
>You should also study heavily greco-egyptian hermeticism as this was the earliest "magical" philosophy to exist.

No, it's the earliest magical philosophy that the general public has access to.
>>
>>17066348
What about that one who just a few have access? Where I can find those?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.