[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW3/Judgement Day Prophecy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6
File: JudgementDay.jpg (1 MB, 1890x1063) Image search: [Google]
JudgementDay.jpg
1 MB, 1890x1063
After being held as “a closely guarded secret” for over 200 years, Rabbi Moshe Shternbuch, a great-grandson of the Vilna Gaon, shared the full prophecy publically for the first time in 2014. The text of the Vilna Gaon’s prophecy was reported by Rabbi Lazer Brody, an American-born Hasidic rabbi and teacher from Ashdod, Israel in March, 2014.

“When you hear that the Russians have captured the city of Crimea, you should know that the times of the Messiah have started, that his steps are being heard. And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople, you should put on your Shabbat (Sabbath) clothes and don’t take them off, because it means that the Messiah is about to come any minute.”
So a Hebrew future teller warns us that judgement day is coming after Russia takes Crimea. He then says that once Russia nears Instanbul, we should start preparing for the end. Vilna Gaon has predicted things before correctly. What does /x/ say of this?
>>
>>17056510
I say that Jesus was the actual mashiach.

"The anger of the LORD shall not return, until he have executed, and till he have performed the thoughts of his heart: in the latter days ye shall consider it perfectly." - The book of Jeremiah

^sometimes this scripture gives me confidence in that God is telling us when the last days come we will be fully aware of it
>>
>>17056510
>Rabbi
Lost me there OP. The 'chosen people' wait a millenia for the mosiach (hey, I can spell it all PC like) and then when one turns up they don't like the message. Well tough shit guys, you ain't getting another. Except for the ones you've had since, have at the moment and will continue to have throughout Humanity's course. Tis then when the Hurdy Gurdy Man comes singing songs of Love, etc. But no, you're all too busy being bloody Jewish. Get your heads out of your arses.

Oh, and the prophecy sucks donkey balls.
>>
>>17056587
No need to be a /pol/fag. If you don't give a shit about this, then don't share please.
>>
File: DEUS VULT 2.jpg (3 MB, 5651x3240) Image search: [Google]
DEUS VULT 2.jpg
3 MB, 5651x3240
>>17056510
>And when you hear that the Russians have reached the city of Constantinople
>you should put on your Shabbat

>Russia reconquering Constantinople
>Putting on jew clothes
>Not putting on the armor and joining the slavs in vulting das deus the shit out of Turkey

Please
>>
>>17056552
Good word. I believe Jesus and John in Revelation both tell us that we will know the times.
>>
Crimea isn't a city. Shouldn't it say something like "the city of Sewastopol" instead?
>>
Putin is supposed to go after Turkey and leave Syria alone, but he's probably gonna take his ball and go home then cram it up Turkey's ass Polandball style.
>>
>>17056510
>Vilna Gaon has predicted things before correctly
Such as?

Also, people have thought the world was going to end practically since it began. Every generation of monotheists continue believing that they will be the ones that see the "end times" during their lifetimes. Every one of them have been wrong so far, what is the difference between those who came before and those now?

In fact, why are these prophecies believed in the first place? People say "the signs have come true", but these signs include things like wars, rumors of wars, famine, pestilence, earthquakes, tsunamis, etc... but these things have ALWAYS been happening. I don't put much stock into a self-proclaimed prophet who's predictions are things that have always happened and can be easily concluded that they will continue to happen.

If I predict that the sun will rise tomorrow, that some people are going to die, and at some point, you are going to go to sleep, will you guys believe that I'm a prophet? because, y'know, I totally am, guys. Just wait and see, the predictions I just made will come true, and that will be proof.
>>
>>17059123
Read more about prophecy fulfillment and you'll understand exactly how much of a cop-out that is.
>>
>>17059140
I've already wasted more time than I care to admit on researching this prophecy crap in the past, and came up with nothing. I used to study the bible with the intention of becoming a preacher. It was actually reading the bible that turned me away from christianity. it's "prophecies" were a load of crap, and so far, the prophecies from other sources of resulted in much of the same.

How about you point out to me a legitimate prophecy fulfillment that can actually be verified? I prophesize you'll either come up with some vague, self-fulfilling bullcrap at best, and opt-out with some version of "research it yourself" (which I have already).
>>
>>17059184
Read Isaiah 53 in comparison to Jesus.

Now you give me a prophecy that turned you away
>>
>>17056587
Ur forgetting that their messiah is most likely the antichrist
>>
>>17056510
>once Russia nears Instanbul, we should start preparing for the end
>tensions between russia and turkey are ramping up
get pumped
>>
any proof he predicted the crimea thing before they did it?
>>
when exactly did the crimea stuff begin to happen?
>>
>>17056510
The fuck would a money grabbing kike know anyway?
>>
bump motherfucker bump motherfucker bump
>>
>tfw my captcha just read "purify his soul"
>>
guys, the reason they released this prophecy is because the jews created it themselves and the jews are also the one's who are behind the world's political affairs. it's really no wonder they match. they PLAN to do this.
>>
>>17060134
cont, that in turn fits in with the prophecy that a false messiah will appear and shit.

think about.
never trust a jew.
>>
That's right
The jews fear a powerful Russia
So they use these predictions as propaganda against it
>>
>>17060143
or they are already in control of russia and this is just their playbook to control the last free humans on this world. or "harvest" them.
>>
File: aa it was me.png (444 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
aa it was me.png
444 KB, 1920x1080
https://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17014716/

don't look so shocked

father, son, holy spirit, fallen, yes, the ONLY arch angel, THE BEAST, virgin, yes 30yo virgin checking in, the whore, the scholar the athlete and the fool, all rolled into one.

any questions?
>>
>>17060158
>444 KB
>>
File: face rabbit.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
face rabbit.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
im sure its common knowledge that there's a face and rabbit on the surface of the crust of america. its common knowledge

like theres nursery rhymes about it and wives tales about it and childrens books about it, etc etc etc
>>
>>17060169
i don't see it.
>>
>>17060168

oh dont i print screen'ed erry thing then ctrl v'ed them to paint... cuz imma lazy fuk... what ever that means!
THEN I FUCKED OFF!

what ever that means!
>>
>>17056510
This reminds me of that Baba Vanga predicting Muslims' invasion of Europe.
>>
>>17060201
>>>/pol/57860588

I sent you here, you shill. Don't just nonchalantly barge in here and say "This reminds me of..."

fuck off
>>
question: why is ALLWAYS paris the battleground for all WW3 predictions and games/photos

>battlefield 3
>this picture
>some others
>>
>>17060223
That's where it begun, a few weeks ago.
>>
Russian Empire captured Crimea and reached outskirts of Constantinople yet it wasn't triggered.
>>
>my future feel when ww3

http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1449606760040.webm
>>
>>17060206
What?
>>
>>17060206
>>17060206
Sup /pol/ack. Cheers for the link.
>>
>>17060342
No problem, brother
>>
>>17056608
I'm not /pol/. I don't give a shit about this because it is a crock of shit. Wassup, can't cope with someone criticising your bollocks?
>>
>>>/pol/57875492
>>
>>17060206
>nonchalantly
>barge in
Theres a powerful oxymoron if ive ever seen one
>>
>>17060158
>>17060169

bandcamp, bandcamp brah!
>>
>>17056857
>>17056552

fuck, I have the feeling that these are the end times ever since the refugee crisis started and shit is getting worse every day. fucking ISIS with their chemical weapons are fueling my paranoia now
>>
>>17060651
Nonchalantly barging in is an art, you stupid goy
>>
File: 1347007225906[1].png (59 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1347007225906[1].png
59 KB, 255x255
>>17060783
>>
>>17059211
>>17059211
Uhm, I hate to be the one breaking this to you but many prophecies in the OT are actually written _after_ the events they claim to predict, you know, to sound more prophetic and all...
>>
>>17060863
history repeats tiself, senpai
>>
>>17056510
>Vilna Gaon

This is stupid.

Obviously Crimea isn't a city. But perhaps a mistranslation so whatever.

But what is more - Crimea was captured by the Russians during Vilna Gaon's lifetime and he died when it was still controlled by them.

Doesn't really stack up as prophecy let alone correct one.
>>
The Norse predicted that Ragnarok will occur, and the old gods will be killed, and replaced with new ones.

Then, the Catholic Church came around with new Pagan gods who remain with us to this day.

The bible predicted a similar event to Ragnarok will occur, and the world will start anew through ashes of the old.

Welcome to the new world
>>
You know what else is closely guarded?
The prophecies that did not come true.
That will never see the light of day.
>>
File: 1449621701253.jpg (56 KB, 550x448) Image search: [Google]
1449621701253.jpg
56 KB, 550x448
>>17056510

>believing something said by a guy named 'lazer brody'
>>
>>17056510
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXV3D_zloOM
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.