[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
new urban legends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 9487063993_ebe0e599e3_o.jpg (1 MB, 1810x1280) Image search: [Google]
9487063993_ebe0e599e3_o.jpg
1 MB, 1810x1280
What are the most recent urban legends and folklore? Have you ever tried to make your own urban legend?
>>
9/10th of the posts on /x/ are just attempts at making up an urban legend
>>
>>17049849
I guess you're right about that but do you ever hear about anything outside of /x/?
>>
A new one I heard recently from one of my locals...

A Taxi driver is driving along Hope Road at 2am when he sees a young lady staggering in the street. He sees she's in a mess, and it looks like she's been attacked, so he offers her a lift home.

They get to the house and the Taxi driver knocks on the door, then tells the couple that he has their daughter in car and she's in a mess.

The couple tell the driver that he isn't the first person to knock on their door claiming to have their daughter in the car, and that their daughter had died 2 years ago.. she was struck by a car on walking along Hope Road in the early hours of the morning.

She was walking home.

The family have since sold the house and moved.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 354x556) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 354x556
>>17049843
Some say there is a humanoid being named crum-- many sightings of him have been reported by settlers in rural regions of northern Texas. He is believed to chase after people while aggressively masturbating.
Picture related; it's a mural a witness drew of him.
>>
>>17050029
terrifying
>>
File: 1412993009178.jpg (148 KB, 617x938) Image search: [Google]
1412993009178.jpg
148 KB, 617x938
>>17050029
They found him. Pic related
>>
>>17050060
kek
>>
>>17049843
A local one from round here

There is a very narrow winding road between the town i live in and another coastal town, its only about.. 9 km's, very vulnerable to car accidents, have had many deaths on that particular road, many people, the ones who have lived obviously, have reported seeing a girl who looks injured standing on the side of the road, then in the rear view mirror and this is the cause of the accident

Lucky for me i have no back seats
>>
>>17050120
what country do you live in? reminds me of a road near the croatian boarder in montenegro.
>>
>>17050120
RiverDale Road?
>>
>>17049843
only the tale of jack it john.
some say they caught him jacking it at a gas station bathroom.
>>
>>17049889
This is literally the oldest, most basic urban legend out there.

It's the original version of WHO WAS PHONE
>>
>>17051774

Still spooped me
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.