[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this image. What does /x/ think?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (279 KB, 599x692) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
279 KB, 599x692
Just saw this image. What does /x/ think?
>>
I think OP is a faggit
>>
>>17924469
Wasn't that image painted way later on though? Who painted it again?
>>
>>17924477
I did
>>
>>17924480
Hi Leonardo da Vinci.
>>
Who cares? 3 doors make sense from a symmetrical perspective. I've done the same thing in Minecraft without seeing this picture.
>>
>>17924519
>autism is proof of aliens
No wonder ET talked all retarded, it all fits!
>>
Nothing spooky, just a display of the human mind's logic
>>
really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>17924469
I don't care about the ancient ayy lmao shit, but this picture pisses me off for labeling a Cambodian pyramid Indonesian. Yes I am very autistic.
>>
>>17924480
It Leonardo the vinchi! Hey friend!
>>
>>17924480
mama mia!
>>
File: house.jpg (2 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
2 MB, 3872x2592
I'm scared, /x/.
>>
>>17924469
I think it's genuinely interesting and definitely makes you wonder...

The rest of the posters here are the fucking cancer that killed /x/ and still lurks shitting up every thread. Fuck off you scum.
>>
I dont find it...interesting or something to recall
>>
>>17924711
Just because you have self-deprecating humour doesn't mean I'll not call you an autist as well. Because that is very autistic.
>>
>>17924986
agreed
>>
>what is the best way to stack blocks
>>
File: 1385866584168.png (980 KB, 1152x1396) Image search: [Google]
1385866584168.png
980 KB, 1152x1396
>>17924469
Wow, 3 fucking doors and one of the most basic engineering solutions around the world. That must be something related to aliens, angels or alien angels.
>>
just another homage to orion's belt. maybe this means that we can find answers to our humanity in that general direction in space. but i dont know forsure. but what i do know is that my hot pockets are getting cold and i have to eat them
>>
>>17924469
>>17924477
>>17924480
>>17924624
>>17924997
> never go full retard
>>
>>17924469
This proves Jesus was a Aegyptian
Aegyptians were black
Therefore Jesus was black
>>
File: step-pyramid-djoser-egypt.jpg (43 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
step-pyramid-djoser-egypt.jpg
43 KB, 600x399
Just spent some time researching these monuments. Anyone interested?

The one in Mexico is the Chichen Itza. Of the 3 pictured I believe only this one has the disctinct doorways

The one in Egypt I believe to be Djoser's Step Pyramid and it doesn't have a doorway like that at all. Pic related shows the doorway is more like a hole.

The last one I believe to be the Prasat Thom temple in Cambodia. I don't see any doorways on that at all.

Personally I don't believe the doorways theory to be true.
>>
>>17925477
You're an idiot clearly.

Didn't even graduate Highschool.
>>
>>17925477
>comparing 3 cuck sheds to 3 stone pyramids. why can't whites into pyramids?

never change 4chan
>>
>>17925598
Epic response, but looks like your're the uneducated idiot if you can't understand the relationship between that photo and OPs. Apparently you really don't know why the pyramidal shape has been used in buildings and infer too much without any evidence, but that the standard here anyway.
>>
>>17925536
We was kangs
>>
>>17924469
Let me guess, some idiot on Facebook shared this? And of course doesn't know that the doorways pictured are not from the pyramids in question?
>>
>>17924519
Do you not understand symmetry? 2 doors would make sense.
>>
>>17925648
proof
>>
>ancient masons were responsible for pioneering primitive understanding of building monuments, shrines, houses, etc
>a lot of techniques are repeated throughout history as certain ones become more common as essential mainstays

just because my house has a doorway, and some nails, doesn't necessarily connect it to the Vatican which also has doorways and nails, other than the simple fact they were both made by human architects

Now if you were to point out the ancient Ayurvedic myth of Tripantanka and the whole of equatorial human strife, that'd be a different story...
>>
>>17924480
Lol
>>
>>17925536
We wuz Jisus and shiet
>>
>>17925692
>>17924530
He's right, tinfoil spergs.
>>
Well there was no way they could have contacted act other. That's what is interesting. Trolls lol
>>
>>17925626
>He doesn't know about the european pyramids
>>
>>17926061
this
>>
>>17925585
This. If if they all belonged to pyramids, these pyramids were built at radically different points in history. What makes you think they're related?
>>
Look into the triptych in masonry, also the ratio between the middle door and the outside doors is the golden ratio (phi)
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.