[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Strange Dreams/Lucid Dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: image.gif (453 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
453 KB, 400x225
Strange dreams thread?
There's only one thing in this dream that really stood out to me, but it spooked the shit out of me.

>last night
>just my usual nonsensical dream
>suddenly realize i'm dreaming
>get the urge to tell the figments in my dream that i'm lucid dreaming and that they're not actually real
>everythings fine so far they just ignore me like it's normal
>tell this one lady that i'm lucid dreaming and she spurts out
>IF YOU KEEP LUCID DREAMING YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING DIE
>run away and eventually my mind fades to black as I wake up

The memory of it is spooping me, i've been lucid dreaming since I was a child, and that's the first time something like that has happened, kind of makes me apprehensive to fall asleep tonight.
Has anyone else had anything similar happen to them?
>>
File: dropship_pilot.jpg (35 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dropship_pilot.jpg
35 KB, 1280x720
>driving some kind of pic related shit
>PUT 'EM DOWN PUT 'EM DOWN PUT 'EM DOWN

Almost every fucking god damned day.
IDGAF, I just drive dudes to places, wtf ever.
>>
>>17920571
Is it REALLY that hard to check the catalog, newfags? Is it? >>17900116
>>
>>17920587
Maybe it's the dream police coming to take us away
>>
>>17920601
I've been here since 2007 bud, nice try.
I'd rather make my own thread then comment on one that's been up since the Ninth.
>>
>>17920603
No I mean for some reason in my lucid dreams I'm some kind of fucking ferryman.
Honestly, it's the single most awesome thing I can think of to do utilizing lucid dreaming.
No idea who or what I'm really moving around, but damn is it satisfying.
>>
>>17920611
Oh shit, maybe you have your own personal river of Styx
>>
>>17920620
lel
>>
>>17920610
>claims to be an oldfag
>hurr durr I'd rather make another useless thread than the one that's already up

Kill yourself, cancer.
>>
>>17920642
Because /x/ has lost a lot of traffic since the beginning of 2013. I thought making a new thread would get replies. The fact that a thread from the ninth hasn't hit bump limit proves that, so suck my dick you picky bitch.
>>
File: GrimReapersSadSong.jpg (104 KB, 1000x868) Image search: [Google]
GrimReapersSadSong.jpg
104 KB, 1000x868
>tfw maybe accidentally became a lich
>>
>>17920677
Extrapolate my fine man
>>
>>17920571
my dreams are almost always incredibly vivid and i can remember them 95% of the time. sometimes when i try remembering them i will actually forget what i was trying to remember, but i can see what i'm trying to think of but my brain blocks it for some reason leaving me unable to explain it in detail.

parts of a dream i remember that happened recently just don't make any sense to me at all. because from my basic understanding dreams are a way off arranging memory and garbage in your brain, and dreams are just an "accident" happening from that process. i remember masturbating constantly, and switching my hand. a dream i had, had exactly that in it, switching my hands to masturbate and somebody was showing me it. as if my brain was arranging the idea of which hand i prefer in the dream so i won't have to constantly decide. like a cleanup. "you like this hand, this part of the hand, don't use that hand"

in my dream i was in my room. i remember everything like my house. something caused me to have a second head in my chest and i called it a vampire but instead of sucking my blood it was leaking it out of my body. every time i went to the bathroom in my dream, i was peeing blood. the first time it was blood mixed with piss, and the second time was straight blood. i was so terrified and i had to pee so bad. but i couldn't because i'd lose my blood. i felt the feeling that i had to pee so bad for a long time.

i was talking to my sister and she told me that she knows of a flower in texas that would rid me of this head disease. so i guess i fell asleep in the dream, because i woke up the next day with somebody knocking on my door.

i answered it, and it was a lady without a face. she stepped to the right and i can suddenly see her face a little bit. she said she was going to take care of me now and just walked up stairs. i found out that my mom and sister had left, but in my dream i felt extreme paranoia as if they left without telling me on purpose.
>>
Been looking for an opportunity for this, everything on the internet just says these dreams are just to do with "emotional turmoil" when I'm kind of a dead pan type so that doesn't make much sense, regardless

>only person on a large sinking boat
>boat getting chewed up by ocean
>end up getting washed onto a strange island
>a tiny island in bum fuck no where surrounded by absolutely psychotic sea and yet untouched by it
>Island has about 50 inhabitants
>they're a tribal people with a unique language unlike any other in the world
>they have a European appearance
>living in huts and tents but wearing modern clothes
>luckily for me they are hospitable and friendly but we do not understand each other
>I have to live out the rest of my days in this strange place

no.2

>inside an office building
> a room with 5 entrances and a cluster of islands in the middle (full size island, building is regular size, dream logic)
>island surrounded by faint fog that some how also obscures a lot
>me and several others and wandering around the room, looking in through the doors at each one at the island cluster
>we're chanting about "ancient scrolls, ancient gods" or something along those lines

Both strange and profound dreams that have stayed with me for a while
>>
I cant be bothered to green text but here is a note point of some of the vivid/lingering ones I have had before.... Really really strong and I couldnt shake them for days..

big castle/hall like a starting spawn spot.
know its a game, but not what to do, like elder scrolls.
1 sneak to first room, people playing game, get spotted, spawn to start spot.
2 figure to sneak and look through draws, grab key(?) go somwhere else in building and do other actions but get "caught"
3 restart, proceed to repeat actions, but more skillfully now I know what to do. sneak to room, draws, key, other actions.
4 next problem, the roof is removed and a giant squashes house.
restart, repeat actions 2-4 again, faster again, roof is removed at different moment each time, try to hide, get squashed by crumbling house or giants thumb, restart.
repeats several times, trying to work out how to beat giant.
find trapdoor in floor, go down as giant rips off roof, get away.
Little girl. wondering what to do then just restarts. repeats 2-finding trapdoor a few more times.
realize have to kill little girl.
repeat steps up to this stage the proceed to grab and graphic murdering/cutting throat cutting head off with swiss army pocket knife (specifically remember this very graphically)
blood everywhere, crying as I do. dont want to do but I "know" i have to to finish game/continue progress?
finally game seems to be beaten. house dissapears and
suddenly I am walking down a well known road past a park, passing lots of people walking home bleeding bruised (characters from game I have beaten/killed through the 2-4 steps
apologising to them, saying Im so sorry as I walk.
wake up.
>>
>>17923032
2nd dream..

This one made me just lay in bed with it replaying moments in my head for about an hour...

alternate game life like surrogates/matrix
mentioning of how long spent in here, and how 2 days is too much.
asked one alternate spouse (latina) and said 14 days, said thats way too long.
enter it almost like entering laser tag, walking through curtain then fade to black then open in spawn spot
there was a place when people/players that are sick of it/game/life to go "die" like a bright light (1000's of people swarming to go there)
Chosing to leave (die) isnt detrimental to "real life" it is a free choice to attend or leave
was seeming like a normal world, then shit started to go crazy after first exit and re entry, confused/ask when many people murdering black characters, "whats going on?" someone answers "just the americans being american."
can enter and exit almost like pause to check inventory but can walk around in a purgatory esque place, like inside a boiler/engine room/captain flints boat.
seemed to have things set, then upon each exit/entry everything would change, spouse, location, situation.
non sensical situations, looking for spouse, being confused as to why its a different person (completely), wepon recommendation was a blowgun from a /k/ thread, places non familiar but slight similarities to vid game locations, wooden shelters, corrugated iron walls, tanks.
similarities to farcry 3 buildings. and farcry 2 towns. cars driving and people making "normal" noises, but cant see anyone, just sound effects, but not specifically trying to see them, just background noise as im trying to do somthing.
pretty much every other player is an enemy, they swarm when I am found. but i can dodge/get away. there are few "helpers", char who answers "americans being american", spouses, and a "guide" almost like angel on borderlands, but only when in pause/purgatory.

TO be continued
>>
>>17923035
pt 2
glitches like legs stretching or characters flipping trying to grab me but i slip out (no weapons and im not trying to hurt them, just get away/dodge.
trying to find/save black spouse, enemys spot and try to stop, grab her and legs stretching/glitching trying to hold on
first "entry" black spouse, second, completely different location and latina spouse, third black spouse again
read somthing about it was created by regualr company but turned out underlying facts to be owned by google chrome and some other big company (illuminti type truth/big brother) almost like its an experiment.
tried to play but cant get anywhere/make sense of what im doing. doing pointless seeming actions, trying to rescue person, or get somwhere.
go to spot to "die", turn and fall off edge into darkenss/abyss, feel like melting away in pixels.
wake.
>>
>>17920571
VERY interesting. Most would say its true...with the assumption that your body strictly only dreams during your REM cycle which is complete horseshit in my opinion. Now, Im going to ask you two questions.
>>One that any lucid dreamer has always heard: Have you ever realized you were dreaming and requested to speak to your spirit guide?

>>2nd question/challenge that will make this thread TITS: Have you ever did some research on pagan gods and summoned one of them within a lucid dream?

I have. And submitted reply upon reply on threads with no luck of ANYONE ELISE having done the same thing I have done. (My spirit guides no longer arrive to my callings hence why I researched the pagan gods and had my experience.)
>>
File: !dreams - Copy.png (271 KB, 822x855) Image search: [Google]
!dreams - Copy.png
271 KB, 822x855
see: >>17900116
>>
>>17920571

Lucid dreaming experience, have only done it twice and got scared and never did it again.

1st time
>dreaming
>Indoor concert at a school gymnasium
>suddenly realize im dreaming
>tell people that I am dreaming
>they walk away from me, displeased look on thier faces
>tell myself i want it to be snowing outside
>go outside and it is all covered in snow
>cant remember the rest.

2nd and last time

>at home
>realize i am dreaming again
>run outside and start to fly
>Fun as shit
>fly up and see outdoor mall I frequent
>Go into cloud
>suddenly in large white room with other people
>still realize I am dreaming, but cant control anything
>Somebody is testing us
>room is filled up with water till we drown
>once I black out I reawaken in same room with people
>Next was a thick white gas
>pass out again
>Wake up to see a woman packing lugage inside a house
>"You killed him!" She is yelling at me
>"I just want to wake up, please tell me how to wake up" - me
>She continues to pack, I walk out into a hallway, feel myself crying
>Suddnely in another house
>Hear the sound of cooking
>See my sister and brother talking in a kitchen
>I run to them and tell them I can't wake up
>My sister smiles kindly, tells me not to worry
>"If you really want to wake up, just wake up"- sister
>Wake up, tears on my face
>>
>>17925118
I normally had lucid dreams where I call for my spirit guide. This dream was when i slipped and said DREAM guide, unintentionally mind you.
>>be me 2010
>>in a hotel at little (north) rock arkansas
>>Studying last day before big test.
>> Fall asleep on bed but wierdly wake seated at my desks chair.
>> I look over at my hands (its my reality check, 5 fingers and im here) and counted my fingers- they were see thru and their were 7 fingers.

>>I heard of the reality check where people look into mirrors so i did it in the dream
>> couldnt see myself at all.
>>Fuck that wierd ass reality check
>>Confidently, i committ and walk back towards my bed and through a wall.
>>I arrive in a Green painted room. It wasnt a standard square room. It was an L shaped room. But with the main living room spaciousness on the tips of the L.
>>The room was empty.
>>the ONLY thing on the wall was a calendar with beautiful woman except the pages were popping out physically giving the illusion it was 3d.
>>I say "I want to talk to my DREAM guide"
>>Bald white guy silently appears from the same wall I had came through (this is me actually realizing that just now due to this thread making me reflect back)
>> "Are you my dream guide?"-me
>>He nods.
>> "I want to learn how to control my dreams"
He walks towards a long table and a random asian woman in a black dress was standing still all quiet.

>>Suddenly a two door small car crashes into the room through a wall
>>both doors open butterfly style so instantly i understand its two occupants and i MUST act quickly
>>I pick up the girl so im holding her veritically like how people bench press woman and i throw her like a log on top of the car as the occupants were just about to exit from having their doors open
In other words...
>>I had horrible timing and simply threw the girl on top of the styled doors. She rolled off due to momentum and THAN the guys got out.

>>One headed to my dream guide. The other went to me.
>>2 B Cunt.
>>
>>17925304
>>One guy had a gun (Both guys btw dressed exactly like the men in black but not nearly as tall)
>>Pointing at me
>>Tensions building- I quickly move my head in a dodging motion, he had shot 3 and missed 3 times due to my moving. >>He pulls out a shot gun
Honestly i forget whether i push kicked his stomach or soccer kicked the shot gun
>>but I remember managing to get the shotgun into the air from him initially pointing at me.
>> i grabbed the shotgun mid air and shoot his torso from 1 foot away. He falls to the ground. I turn around and see the 2nd 'agent' pointing a shot gun and my dream guide just standing their looking at him.
>>OHFUCK.jpeg
>>I quickly aim my shot gun and squeeze the trigger
>>Click
>>im out of ammo..but im in a dream. (Ive always found it impossible to summon materials in an instant prior to this dream)

>>knowing im out of ammo i put my right hand in my pocket and imagined/believed that I had extra shotgun shells.
>>wham bam shotgun shell in my hand bitches!
>>Load shotgun and blast his torso
>>Realize theirs no blood from me shooting either agent.
Pull another shotgun shell from pocket
>>I aim shotgun on the side profile of downed agent #2s head
>>I had believed the next shot would emit blood-Squeeze trigger
>>BAM!
>>His ear comes off like a lego peice no blood.

Cant remember much after this. I do remember the woman had a tatooed rose on her foot if that means anything..

Trippy dream. Thanks for the trip down memory lane
>>
>>17920571
one time I dream my nipple was a penis
>>
weird dream that happened when i first realized i was in one

>im in my cousins neighborhood
>instant realize its a dream for the first time in my life
>dream is about dinosaurs and shit
>even though i realized its a dream i cant controll shit in the dream
>for some reason i forget its a dream and it ends up like any other dream

Can someone explain this or has anyone ever experienced it
>>
>>17920571
Dreams are spiritual, certain things don't want humans to be spiritual, hence the end of your dream. Would suggest affirming to yourself next time that happens you'll make em disappear or w/e makes you feel awesome.
>>17922812
A large part of your life is ending and you get moved to something new, I would guess a church as those usually don't start w/o 50 people, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were underdeveloped faith wise and weren't very good at communicating to people outside their beliefs.
>>17923032
Sounds like you've gotten into a cycle where you unlock hidden places in peoples lives and then regretfully (accidentally?) hurt them, only to regret it even more later.
>>17923035
This means a lot, I might get back to it later, as I'm planning to go sleep myself rn.
>>17925118
I'd say these are similar to OP, except also in the second dream you might be changing or influencing somebody and their friend/significant other isn't happy about it.
>>17925304
Once again with stuff not wanting you to be spiritual/in dreams, except you won.
>>
I always seems to have odd dreams relating to people and relationships

>The jist of it is that I wake up in a rocky cave overlooking a HUGE mountainous area, no bottom whatsoever all you can see is white fog.
>Between these rocky peaks are massive interconnecting bridges. Some have large patches of grass like a park, others have flowing waterfalls going off the side into the fog
>Blimp-like platforms everywhere, some on fire or in the process of falling. Explosions in the distance,
The I'll leave out further details, but there is a lot more to the dream that I can recall
>Seem to be in a huge deathmatch competition. Fighting lots of superhuman people with different control over elements
>Mine is Earth, can shoot rocks out of my arm that can home in on people. Others seem to be able to do the same w/ these different elements
>End up fighting a few others including Lightning, a brief encounter with Fire and another Earth competitor. Could see quite a few others fighting in the distance, even what seemed to be a Wind user wrecking mountains on the other side of the Arena.
>The dream seemed to last almost a full day, just fighting and traveling on blimps, walking across bridges and through more caves. Hitting people with rocks launched from my arm. I seemed to know what I was doing here.
>Near the end I fight one last Lightning user to the death on a blimp. Just me chucking homing rocks as they destroyed the blimp I was on. I explode a rock right in front of the cliff they were on and they fall past me to their death
>Still trapped on the blimp with no way up I slowly descend into the fog before I presumably die

Woke up sweating and feeling as though I'd been running for several hours. That dream felt like I was there for over a day if not more, Just a general sense of loss and disappointment that I had died in my dream. Not sure what would have entailed if I had stayed asleep or had been the last man standing. Most vivid dream in ages.
>>
>>17925527
I seem to be at odds with a lot of people in my life currently, does this represent something at all? I think its just a little too coincidental considering all the people who are out to get me atm
>>
File: SHIT NIGGA.jpg (6 KB, 298x169) Image search: [Google]
SHIT NIGGA.jpg
6 KB, 298x169
>>17920571
i have a fucked up dream
>be me
>watched Toy Story
>Woody is still at Sid's
>camera angles are like Resident Evil 2
>Sid is torturing the fuck out of Woody
>not normal torture, torture more like from the deep web
>at one point Sid does something sexual (not like masturbating or anything, just shit that weirds me out) it's been so long, but he like puts Woody's head on a deformed like sex doll (again, no masturbating)
>Buzz is mortified, but can't move a damn inch
>ends

I still don't know what the fuck triggers this shit and this from when I was younger
>>
>>17925429
ok Sigmond Fraud take it easy
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.