[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (7 KB, 445x90) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
7 KB, 445x90
Hello, I need help. I have been seeing fucking figures almost every night, and it has gotten to the point where I have to sleep with the lights on. Sorry if I am being to subtle, but I need help before this gets worse. It started a week ago when I was home alone. I woke up at around three in the morning, hearing the sound of scratching, but this wasn't unfamiliar, because of the rats in my house. I walked around the house, and in my pariphhireal vision, I saw a completely white doglike creature moving around on 4 limbs. I tried to rationalize it as the regular shadow figures you see in the corner of your eyes when your tired, but this was diffrent. I then went back to sleep.

When I woke up, I saw several scratch marks against my window.

Since then, I have seen heard and... Felt more stuff, but the most prominent things are the white creatures that I keep seeing, that scratch my walls and windows. I have since named them "Marks" to try to calm myself down.

Has anyone else ever experienced something like this before?

Picture: Sorry, but it is the best I have at the moment. Took it a few nights ago right after I saw a Mark. Could be nothing, but it is completely white, and it always freaks me out looking at it, gives me a weird feeling.
>>
Do you live alone, OP?
>>
File: image.png (132 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>17912135
Yes, although about once a month my nephew comes over.
>>
Bumping for interest
>>
File: virgo pepe.jpg (14 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
virgo pepe.jpg
14 KB, 300x250
try and become the best person you can be, do the right thing, i'm sending good vibes your way
>>
>>17912219
I am sure I am a good person, or at the very least an okay one. I do not know why, but the Marks are messing with me.
>>
Hmmmmmmmmmm

Really makes you think
>>
>>17912241
I can see how it would.
>>
>>17912090
you fuck around with any shit recently like a ouja board or talk to some psychic to communicate with the dead?
>>
>>17912249
This

Chances are you decided to fuck with the paranormal because of curiosity
>>
>>17912256
>>17912249
this
>>
>>17912249
>>17912256
No, I have not in any way, shape or form, at this house, although I have done stuff like that in my childhood. The things that have been happening are completely new.
>>
>>17912268
how long have you been staying at your current house? is it a new place? could anyone else living in the household possibly gone and fucked with occult shit?
>>
>>17912268
if you are racist, homophobic, misogynistic, or even too selfish you need to cut that shit out about now, start loving and accepting as much as you can, follow your intuition
>>
>>17912294
I have been living in the house for six months, but nothing has showed up until seven days ago, the day after my nephew left. It might be possible that the previous owners of the house, a lovely lesbian couple that are now renting it to me for two years. They don't seem like the kind of people to do that.
>>
>>17912305
It is an old refurbished farmhouse that has been modernized and built on.
>>
>>17912300
I am a good person, I don't deserve this in any logical sense.
>>
>>17912305
>the day after my nephew left
was your nephew staying there the whole time you were or was he just there for a short visit? how old is your nephew? could he have possibly messed around with anything?
>a lovely lesbian couple... They don't seem like the kind of people to do that.
i wouldnt be so sure of that. try asking them if theyve been involved with anything of mystic/paranormal/occult origin like perhaps wicca or something
>It is an old refurbished farmhouse
try asking them about the history of the farmhouse and if there are dark rumors about it or if they might have possibly rented it out to some weirdos that could have done some messed up junk there
>>
>>17912333
>was your nephew staying there the whole time you were or was he just there for a short visit? how old is your nephew? could he have possibly messed around with anything?

My nephew was there for a short two-day visit, as well as his half-sister, who is coming over from Massachusetts for the summer. He is 8 years old but very smart for his age, and his sister is 10. It might be possible that they tried to contact something, but they would have to do it with makeshift tools, I can assure you my house doesn't have a ouja board or anything of that nature in it. Next time I see him I will ask.
>>
>>17912333
>i wouldnt be so sure of that. try asking them if theyve been involved with anything of mystic/paranormal/occult origin like perhaps wicca or something
>try asking them about the history of the farmhouse and if there are dark rumors about it or if they might have possibly rented it out to some weirdos that could have done some messed up junk there

Okay, I will ask around.
>>
>>17912360
>>17912365
I apologize for the mix up, I forgot to enter my trip code.
>>
>>17912305
also if things get a little too hairy id recommend either
>leaving the house
or the religious approach
>contacting a priest/pastor at a local church
also you might want to ask the local authorities about any possible crimes commited on/near the property or any reports on strange activity
>>
>>17912381
>the religious approach

I am not a very religious person, so this would have to be a lest resort for me.

>also you might want to ask the local authorities about any possible crimes commited on/near the property or any reports on strange activity

House is kind of in the middle of nowhere, I don't know if cops would even know what I am talking about.
>>
>>17912313
Demons don't care if you're good or bad, they prey on the weak and venerable. You live alone, so no one will see/experience it with you, no one will believe you, and that's why you're here. Your parents won't believe or help. No one can help you, it's coming for you and it won't stop until it gets what it wants.
>>
>>17912406
What would it want from me? Fear?
>>
>>17912360
oh fuck is sinister and sinister 2 real
>>
>>17912414
?????
>>
read the Psalms every night.It helped me in the past dealing with this sort of trouble .
>>
>>17912406
>>17912411
love and laughter are more powerful than screams and pain, remember monsters inc.
show confidence in yourself and tell it to either chill and be your friend or get out of your life cause you dont need that shit
>>
>>17912411
Your immortal soul. Fear just makes you more venerable, easier to prey upon and more willing to let the demon in. By in, I mean of course taking what it wants.
>>
If your story is true and you're not just a kid trolling around, don't try to be courageous with this type of shit.Shirt for a priest or move the fuck out of there.Eventually, it will mess up your life.I know people who died because of this type of shit.
>>
>>17912411
>What would it want from me? Fear?
yes. they feed on negative energy. it makes them stronger. they may also try to possess or physically harm you as time progresses. let your instincts tell you when its time to leave and just fucking go if you really feel its necessary.
>>
>>17912423
I don't know if it would listen, or even understand. Right now it seems more wild, not something you could reason with.
>>
>>17912426
Maybe, but I don't feel it.
>>
>>17912440
I can assure you that I am very real. I'm not a big fan of my shitty house, if bad turns to worse, I might have to leave. Right now it's... Manageable.
>>
>>17912459
never attempt to communicate with any paranormal entities. it will only create a greater opening for them to get closer to you and make things worse.
>>
>>17912449
I am very aware. My mom always told me that if I'm in this kind of situation you had to close your eyes and think about the things and people you love
>>
>>17912468
Yes, it helps to not even acknowledge their existence, but I am failing at doing that
>>
Well, I have to et up early tomorrow, so feel free to leave any question for me to as see in the morning overnight.
>>
>>17912090
im new to /x/ and very interested, what are Marks?
>>
new here, what are Marks?
>>
>>17912300
Haha fucking libtard projecting socio politics into their paranormal headcanon.
>>
>>17912578
>>17912631
"Mark" is just a nickname I gave to a weird creature that is haunting my life. They are completely white, quadripedal creatures that I can only see in my pariphhireal vision.
>>
Cant tell if this is a newfag trolling...
>>
Well, if all they're doing is scratching your windows you might be able to just ignore them.

Do you sleep with your bedroom door closed?

Pictures of the scratches would also be nice.
>>
It happened again tonight...
>>
>>17915193
Okay, I will post some when I get back to my house tommorow
>>
>>17913501
oh ok, sounds fucked, good luck with that
>>
You know I actually experienced a white creature thing twice. Never really saw an marks in my house or on my skin but I did see some "white creatures" though.
>>
Tore through my window panel
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
>>17916569
Here
>>
>>17915516
Hmmm....
>>
>>17915483
I need good luck...
>>
File: 1466785091941.gif (881 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1466785091941.gif
881 KB, 800x600
>>17912090
Buy a 12 gauge semi auto combat shotgun anon. I guarantee your problem will go away.
>inb4 "state law says no"
Second fucking amendment says otherwise. But you should prolly file the law. Arm yourself, or die with only yourself. Get some weapons legally, preferably.
>>
>>17916582
I have good firearms (live in North Carolina, to my avail...) but they wouldnt help. These things dussapear the second I look at them.
>>
>>17912300
Kill yourself faggot.
>>
Bumpie
>>
RIP OP
>>
File: 28810.png (96 KB, 432x360) Image search: [Google]
28810.png
96 KB, 432x360
>>17912090
>>
>>17912268
3am is the witching hour my friend, this is a dark non-human entity. Don't let it feed off your fear.
>>
>>17912090
Those are just the shadow people from doing those amphetamines senpai trust one time I took these sketchy pills was seeing and hearing stuff for a couple days
>>
>>17919372
Im still here
>>
>>17919404
Yes, I know
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.