[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/div/ - Divination General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53
Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.

Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bulshit queries will get bulshit answers.

An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previous thread: >>17907767
>>
>>17911050
This new format is a dramatic improvement over the cluttered mess we had before. Nicely done.
>>
I'd like to open up a topic for discussion. I would like to talk about the role of the diviner's ego vs the querent's ego vs absence of ego.

But, to get this more attention, let's use one of the most common queries here: next boyfriend/girlfriend. The general common consensus seems to be that the reading will point out, not an absolute (ie, they /shall/ be together), but rather a possibility. Some might phrase this as “your next opportunity” or something along those lines.

The question, then, becomes of what defines something as an opportunity? Theoretically, someone with infinite charm and attractiveness could have infinite opportunities. Which one is the one that is seen? How is the threshold of opportunity defined? Is it merely that the other person likes the querent sufficiently to accede, or is that they are sufficiently compatible to get to the dating stage if both accede?

This brings me to the original question, which I feel is more interesting: that of ego. Have you ever been set up with someone by a family member or friend? How closely did the person with whom you were set up line up with your tastes, rather than the tastes or ideas of the person who set you up?

If we consider the reader, in this case, to be a matchmaker of sorts, does the person predicted for the querent match up with the querent's tastes and notions of love, or that of the reader? If, for example, the reader might consider the two to make a good couple, would that be enough for the reader to see for the querent someone completely against the querent's tastes?

This, of course, explains why several readers refuse to do love readings: they are too colored by their perceptions and notions of love. Perhaps this is the case with all readers? Are the readers matching you up with someone you actually like, or someone they would like for you?

What are your thoughts, /div/?
>>
>>17911067
My thoughts are NO ONE CARES GIB READ.
>>
>>17911085
That's pretty much the thoughts of most everyone here these days.
>>
>>17911067
I don't feel the reader as a matchmaker, if given a certain characteristics, seems more like what they are catching from the querent.

I once had a reading that I'd date an older man, obviously I was like, no thanks I was in a stable relationship with someone of the same age, I remember she even said "But it'll be good for you".

Two months later I met this man, didn't pay attention to the reading until I started to have feelings for him, not because she said but because it simply happened when I wasn't thinking about.

So to me a reading is more like a sign on the road ahead than a manipulation of fate.
>>
File: tAG_101017.jpg (73 KB, 790x559) Image search: [Google]
tAG_101017.jpg
73 KB, 790x559
sorry forgot for a second

here are the two queries i got a little bit ago, if you guys are still around :/

>>17910971
The Hermit --> Queen of Swords

Yep, confirms what you say. You're moving from the isolation and lethargy into a bright place of oppotunities. Good for you! So am I, and it feels pretty good. What you gotta remember is that you can't rest...
Not one day should go by that you don't put in effort toward achieving your goals. Make sure you enjoy doing so, or it will be more work than it should. The Queen is both optimistic and fed up with your past patterns, which makes them pessimistic. She doesn't know what to think
Try to prove their optimistic side right

What they ARE,well, the queen of swords, for you, is the breaker of chains holding you back. She is the weapon of logic, of reasonableness that allows you to cut out negative thought patterns that are clearly unrealistic or overly blocking
If a problem or way of thinking slows, rather than challenges, simply leave
Don't be present in the same space as that thing, person or thought pattern

The hermit's frustrating period of inaction and relative solitude has given you a drive to get out there and succeed. Channel that drive into every second of your life...

>>17910977
4 of Wands, 7 of Wands

You will get what you want romantically, but life wants you to prove that you're willing to do some of the work...
The universe won't just plop a cute guy in your lap or whatever
I mean maybe we will, but you should be proactive anyways, as is A) will help you gain confidence overall, and B) will make you more attractive in the eyes of your future partner(s)

Good luck! Try to stay happy and outgoing!
>>
>>17911103
Can you do a reading for how my music career is going to turn out?

Kyle
Cancer
>>
>>17911103
hey thanks so much! i appreciate the picture, its great
>>
>>17911085
Never before have I seen someone so skilfully and concisely encapsulate everything that's wrong with a given community in a single post.
>>
>>17911050
Fernando
Aquarius

How does the future look for me?
>>
>>17911067
paths, yo
paths
there are often many oppotunities; i just focus on the brightest paths AKA the most notable opportunities

obviously i look at compatibility, geez who wouldn't...

and well, i am pretty confident i can set aside my own feelings about that stuff when looking at someone else's life. it's common courtesy really. should be a no-brainer that the diviner should minimize their ego and bias as much as humanly possible...

hmpf

im a little worried that other people might not do that stuff though, now that you bring it up

i just want to believe the best about readers here really...
>>
>>17911067
A lot of people don't have charm I guess it's kind of like here's a certain person who will be more reciprocal or will respond if you flirt with them.

>If we consider the reader, in this case, to be a matchmaker of sorts, does the person predicted for the querent match up with the querent's tastes and notions of love, or that of the reader? If, for example, the reader might consider the two to make a good couple, would that be enough for the reader to see for the querent someone completely against the querent's tastes?
That's a very good point, actually. Still it's interesting to read/here what they think. Have to keep in mind not everyone is 100% accurate. For instance, cheswick says I will be with a black girl and there is no way.
>>
>>17911124
>I will be with a black girl and there is no way.
So my mom said and I was born brown...
>>
File: 1414887286302.jpg (10 KB, 240x244) Image search: [Google]
1414887286302.jpg
10 KB, 240x244
>>17911115
The best part is my obvious attempt for attention while doing so.
>>
File: l.png (1010 KB, 829x476) Image search: [Google]
l.png
1010 KB, 829x476
>>17911114
welcome!
for >>17911110 and anyone else who wants a reading, link to this post and put the following:

*A brief description of your personality, or if the target is someone else, their personality

*A serious question that isn't yes/no

ill be back in a little bit and do more readings
>>
>>17911133
Doesn't change the fact that not everyone get's it right all the time.
>>
File: bale.jpg (15 KB, 458x451) Image search: [Google]
bale.jpg
15 KB, 458x451
>>17911140
I am nice. She is not nice.

What do you see happening with my love interest in the next few weeks?
>>
>>17911067
I believe that opportunities are always going to be there for people but that action will be missing. Going off of the bf/gf thing, if you are attracted to someone and they are single, you have an opportunity to approach them and start a conversation or ask them out on a date. At the thought of the action, a lot of people won't do it out of fear of rejection, being too nervous.. "everything can go wrong" mentality. Missing opportunities can create that regret feeling in some people and then they start to wonder and play the "what if" game. I will always be one to tell someone that it is better to do it and know as opposed to not doing something and wonder.
Now, for the part on ego, I have been set up on dates by friends. I would say that a couple of them were chosen off of my tastes but the others... no clue where they found them or why haha. I do believe that we can project ourselves into the querent's reading if we are connecting with the situation on an emotional level. I also believe that readers can disconnect themselves enough to where they don't have to worry about that. From talking a lot and knowing the readers, it seems that we all know when we are incapable of reading due to low energy, life, love issues and what not but sometimes a reader needs to read to keep their mind preoccupied and they are able to shut off their emotions to help another.
Okay, now I feel like I am rambling and will stop haha. Hope I made sense.
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 326x154) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 326x154
>>17911140

My personality is very bland with a touch of humor

How's my music career going to turn out?
>>
>>17911067
>>17911090
this is a very legitimate post, and I need to say I kind of fucked myself over one time because chironymous told me my crush and i would go out on and talk etc... never happened because i never took the initiate to talk after i was informed i was going to be talked to. the future is fickle and once we retrieve information we can change it.
>>
>>17911140
I have a query from the last thread :) >>17908760
>>
>>17911142
Of course, some are still learning that's why I don't get so tight on what is said here. I take as a view of the possibilities I'm not aware but ultimately it's our choice and to take the advice or not. Future isn't fixed but we can see some tendencies.
>>
>>17911160
Has anyone ever seen anyone thru these scrys actually IRL? Curious.
>>
>>17911140
Kind, thoughtful, but lacks of courage

How does my future look like?
>>
>>17911050
>That OP pic
Space does not exist. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9Cq46LpceI
>>
>>17911140
Homer cause i want to be the kind of person that loves his family and enjoys the little things

rebellious nature, impulsive amd in general others see me as a cold person (which i dont really belive i am)

Can i know more about me next love partner?
>>
File: homer.jpg (21 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
21 KB, 599x337
>>17911188
my*, sorry i drank some wine i also forgot the pic...
>>
File: Finn-and-Princess-Bubblegum.jpg (133 KB, 1435x801) Image search: [Google]
Finn-and-Princess-Bubblegum.jpg
133 KB, 1435x801
>>17911140
im pretty isolated and depressed, trying to find meaning in life and it sucks so bad, cant wait for college to start up again to keep me occupied.
i feel tired so much lately and i do abolutely nothing, but more mentally exhausted than physically--anywho.. hows this year gonna go, financially, academically, socially, love--whatever you see, thanks ahead of time. i love pb
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 204x247
>>17911140
Reactive personality

What am i going to be in my next incarnation?
>>
>>17911165
From experience only Io is legit.
>>
>>17911140
Do our readings already nigger
>>
>>17911202
I would think so. Io is probably most recognizable but i wouldnt call that only Io is "legit". BV, Thoth, Rustig are quite rare but with striking accuracy. There's one dude who comes and does one reading in weird style. There's another who only does natal reports. Besides those 3 people, most readers are only here for short time or does somewhat accurate reading but their "accuracy" doesnt improve over time. It's like doing tons of half-ass readings.
>>
I will be doing 10 readings, I need:

>name or nickname
>A gender would be best
>A query
No Generals please
>>
>>17911279
>There's one dude who comes and does one reading in weird style.
who?
>>
>>17911344
My name is Kyle
I'm male
I want to know what I'll be in my next life
>>
>>17911140
I am very technical when it comes to thinking. I can play mutiple personalities but they are all similar in a way.
I like to meditate, study quantum physics, and search for truth. I would like to become a writer, but un-realistically, I would like to travel space and beyond. My goals are spiritual but my attainments I want through physical super-human abilities.

Query: How can I achieve peace and why was I not able to before?
>>
>>17911344
leah
female
Will anything happen with me and crush this month?
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 1135x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 1135x482
>>17911354
Sorry, here is the photo.
>>
>>17911344
mel
female
how will my life this semester be, anything specific?
>>
>>17911344
Grumpy
Female
Can you tell my next bf personality and when I will meet? Thanks
>>
>>17911353
You will have a somewhat successful life, your pursuits will be focused on subjects related to communication, everything related to interacting with people.
>>
>>17911344
Jair
Male
Query: Is there anyway I can travel out of country for vacation in the month of August?
>>
>>17911344
Pam
Female
I'd love to know if this smart blonde I know is my next boyfriend.
>>
>>17911362
Any idea around what year?
>>
>>17911355
Despite the way you have been both behaving like, (it shows me you have been arguing, not really being happy), you both seem to have a good opinion about each other, I also see you have a certain mutual interest related to material matters, he sees you as someone who can help with financial issues, likewise you seem to have an interest in helping him.

Your energies flow with a certain imbalanced passion, but... accirding to the cards you might end up having a relationship by the end of the month.
>>
>>17911344
Chris
Male
I want to know what professional path I need to follow
>>
>>17911358
From an emotional point of view, everything will be great, but you will also face many hardships, the courses you'll be taking next semester might be a little too hard for you.
>>
>>17911379
ha he wants to gold dig me thanks
>>
>>17911344
C
Female
Can I get a financial reading for the rest of the year?
>>
>>17911344
Mia
Female
Is he going to message me soon?
>>
>>17911359
It seems to be rather sad for you... you will have a desire to be alone, and have a hard time choosing what to do next with this next boyfriend... you will also feel the relationship is kinda depressing.

On the other hand your next boyfriend will be happy about you, he will think of you as someone who is very good for anything materialistic as well as emotional.

Overall, it would be something unhappy for you and the cards do not advice you to have a relationship soon.
>>
>>17911368
The cards simply say "maybe". They advice you to take advantage of any resources you have available if you really want to have those vacations. Save money.
>>
>>17911344
whew thanks i forgot that i was doing this so im glad someone else showed haha

im starting on the queries addressed to me now, hopefully most people will check back later cuz itll take a while...
>>
>>17911344
joseph, joe, joey,

male

do i have any future with the girl im interested in other than being friends?
>>
>>17911371
Despite you have a good opinion about him, he does not seem to have a love interest in you, what I do wonder is why both of you seem sad around each other, he thinks you are a loner, but sees you as someone helpful and friendly. You on the other hand show love towards him certain passion even, but you still show sadness when speaking with him.

The cards say no, he will not become your boyfriend unless the currents change. HOWEVER, they also say it would benefit you to improve your relationship with him, and the likeliness of you having a relationship with him, increases.
>>
File: 601945902930ionentitysuper1.jpg (137 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
601945902930ionentitysuper1.jpg
137 KB, 640x480
>>17911146
You - 5 of Swords, a defeatist attitude which i feel is masked by internal and external confidence.. i may be off though, its been a while since i did these
You don't feel the need to change since you're already on interesting, productive and/or enjoyable paths
However, you can always do better...
When you make yourself powerful internally, you can do so externally with a more genuine way that prevents you from getting too big an ego

Life Stuff impacting thing with girl - The Hermit, Queen of Swords
Ehh maybe she's overly critical (queen of swords) and avoids you some (The Hermit) you still seem to have a chance
4 of Wands says yeah, very likely you will uh
Things will happen, yes
Just show confidence and be less passive. She will like that, I am quite sure. Stand up to her in a way that works, not a way that causes her to snap at you or insult you or something
I dunno how it is haha these are just vague feelings i'm probably a bit off base

>>17911151
5 of Wands and King of Wands

ooh, ouch. a lot of conflicts of ego leading to bands breaking up, maybe? definitely a negative social environment or two, and lots of rejection, jealousy, and other bad things for your ego
very likely to leave you burnt out, worn out, even bitter
At least for the you that you're going to become as is...
You'd have to change who you are inside to even stand a chance of being able to thrive in that fire instead of getting burnt by it

as for matters of skill, i think you will often be disappointed. thats a thing for you... however you can make it a thing that gives you drive to get stuff done...
up to you..

you could always have a career and be a musician on the side, but you don't feel like that's satisfying, deep down
so then go for it, really invest yourself. brush off the haters and make something of yourself through your music. its sink or swim once you start to 'make it'
>>
>>17911404
Okay! Thank you!
>>
>>17911373
Unfortunately no, I cannot provide said information.

>>17911381
The cards suggest something related to metals, like metal manufacturing.

This is the weirdest result I have been given on a while so do give me feedback on this, and if needed it be I will do a second reading.
>>
>>17911385
They say you might face many hardships throughout the year, they recommend you to learn how to use your money wisely, because you might struggle constantly.
>>
>>17911431
leo
male

how long until i hear the news i am waiting for a while to hear?
>>
>>17911444
I see.
Thank you, HM!
>>
>>17911392
Before the end of this month.

The content of the message will have mixed feelings of sadness, emotional happiness and certain desire to achieve greater goals, must I assume this person is someone you recently had an argument with?
>>
File: F1ciT.png (253 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
F1ciT.png
253 KB, 500x374
>>17911168
5 of Disks

you'll be nervous about making new friends for a while longer, but will get over it and begin to have more of a social life. you must learn to calm your worries and focus on doing what logically must be done for you to arrive at a pleasant destination. just like courage during a particularly scary thing he has to deal with, take it one step at a time. just look at your feet if you have to. metaphorically i mean
dont look at your feet while walking; you are likely to hit something

>>17911188
Hanged Man, Princess of Disks

wellllllll it looks like... she will cause you a lot of trouble and probably not be a good one to settle down with, but... will also be a lot of fun
a handful, you know
respond in kind, but not as mean. fight her the way she seems to want to fight, unless i'm totally misreading this, in which case, it's still good to do in order to defend your ego...
you can't just be nice with her. that's not exactly the nice thing to do...

being able to handle that will make you stronger and most everyone needs to become stronger. you're no exception buddy XD
I hope I'm wrong about seeing you as lazy and eating bad like homer...
Hopefully you're at least taking care of your body, because that's another thing i felt from these cards that physical health is something to focus on
Maybe get outside, go to nature or something
>>
>>17911431
>The cards suggest something related to metals, like metal manufacturing.
>This is the weirdest result I have been given on a while so do give me feedback on this, and if needed it be I will do a second reading.
Thanks.
That's actually a really strange answer for me too.
None of the path I consider are close to this so I don't really see how this would fit.
I'll keep thinking about how this could make sense in my life and watch signs, but to be honest I'd be really curious to get a second reading (not sure how this works and if this is a good thing. You be the judge)
>>
Hello, readers. I hope you're all having a good evening.

Should I ask her out? Or wait? If I do ask her out, how might things end up?

Thank you
>>
>>17911406
Despite the aura of mutual dislike you seem to have, they tell you to keep trying, and eventually you might end up having a relationship with that person.

These are all the readings I will be doing for the moment, guys.
>>
>>17911455
yes, is he gonna want to get back together u think? thank you
>>
>>17911466
I notice you do time. Have you found success with that? I'm a fellow reader and I can't do it accurately
>>
>>17911460
Strangely enough, they say it would be related to creating things with steel, for daily use. Try and see if the subject interests you maybe it's what would be best for you in the end.

Anyway I am out, I will be back later.
>>
>>17911344

James
male
Is my crush a lost cause yet? Cuz I can go do something else finally, then.
>>
>>17911477
I set boundaries with a yes/no reading.

That's the only way I can achieve that. So I ask the tarot cards for a set boundary with a yes/no answer, and that's how I do it. It's trial and error at best.
>>
File: sdasdasd.jpg (112 KB, 628x640) Image search: [Google]
sdasdasd.jpg
112 KB, 628x640
>>17911140

She is really chill, but I have pretty difficult time figuring her out.

What does the future hold for this... potential situation?
>>
File: incarnations.jpg (73 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
incarnations.jpg
73 KB, 500x400
>>17911193
5 of wands
relax
RELAX
relax, okay?
so much of the problem is within, and with a calmer attitude, much stress can be alleviated

life's meaning is what you make it. make it something interesting and good, something that makes sense to you. every day when you get up, just think 'i will be relaxed and confident today'
try that for a couple weeks at least. i think you'd be surprised at the results

and you are correct in assuming it is good for you to be productive, but not just as a distraction. find work that feels kinda rewarding and fun. nothing's ideal, but try something that seems alright. even if you have a job you can always apply for others...

don't concern yourself with what people will think of you, just get things done

>>17911200

prince of disks & prince of swords

ahahaha what an /x/ question

how about i tell you what mayan god your spirit channels instead? just as helpful XD
seriously though, it's Ah-Chun-Caan

hes pretty chill, no worries there

focus on your present incarnation damnit... there are things you need to deal with. don't be escapist, or idolize. work on yourself...

eh ive gotten way too casual and stuff
its hot and im not really on my game
i might be back later. i guess 2-5 readings is my limit right now :/
>>
>>17911496
you're the best, i'm currently getting my mental health looked into (which is the first time im doing it actually) so hopefully with the help of that, relaxation will come. have a wonderful night
>>
>>17911466
thank you, the guidence is helpful. have a good one man
>>
>>17911491
Does it work?
>>
a
girl
what do i need to do?
>>
>>17911524
>>17911463
If you're both wondering what you should do/if you should ask her out, then you don't really want to. Maybe you don't really like her, or maybe you still have to solve problems with yourself before you're confident, I don't know.
If on the other hand you do like her, asking her out now is the same as doing it another day. So do it now while you can. If you don't, you may miss the opportunity and have to wait a long time before you find anyone else that attracts you again. (well it depends on how easily you "fall in love", but yeah)

This isn't divination obviously but considering the way you described your situation, I figured I'd just answer what looked obvious to me.

tl;dr : DO IT. Or give me one reason why you shouldn't.
>>
>>17911158
Awe
Why was I skipped?
>>
>>17911534
funny, i do intend to chase and make my feelings known about someone soon, i'm just getting to know myself and the world, my bad i should have clarified initially what should i do... career wise ? i guess next move for my lifepath, this a
>>
>>17911100
>"But it'll be good for you"
This brings up the notion brought up by some readers in the past that “The Divine knows best” and will tell querents what they need to know, not what they want to know. My approach to divination doesn't consider divine involvement in the equation, but your experience would be a perfect example of that perspective,

>>17911123
>obviously i look at compatibility, geez who wouldn't...
I've some brilliant readers set me up with some of the worst possible matches, seemingly just because said match liked me.

>should be a no-brainer that the diviner should minimize their ego and bias as much as humanly possible...
There's many a slip between cup and lip. I think everyone would agree with you, but sometimes our best efforts can fail us.

>>17911148
>if you are attracted to someone and they are single, you have an opportunity to approach them and start a conversation or ask them out on a date
Correct. So which of these countless opportunities does the diviner see?

>I do believe that we can project ourselves into the querent's reading if we are connecting with the situation on an emotional level. I also believe that readers can disconnect themselves enough to where they don't have to worry about that.
It's one of those things we all seek to avoid, but our levels of success can vary, even within the same reader.

>sometimes a reader needs to read to keep their mind preoccupied and they are able to shut off their emotions to help another.
Yes, that's something of a common situation around here.

>>17911202
Excellent reader, but she doesn't really do meeting readings, nor any sort of physical appearance readings.

>>17911165
I have, and a couple of people have come back and confirmed mine. I've seen a few people posting in the threads before that have mentioned they met someone foretold in a reading.
>>
>>17911594
I believe the reader can see almost all aspects of the encounter plus outcome, depending on the spread used. Smaller spreads can give some minor details with advice and outcome whereas larger, more detailed spreads can see in between the lines, plus advice, plus outcome. Sometimes, if you are really unsure or just in need of a second opinion you can just query another reader and then compare. Inevitably, cards or not, the people asking can take the risk and just engage with another outside of divination and use the experience for growth within no matter the outcome.
>>
File: image.png (4 MB, 2208x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 MB, 2208x1242
Who up?
>>
Daryl/cancer/20

why is my spiritual side lacking? How can i strengthen it? I was told i was aware of my power, i feel as if im looking for the milk in my fridge and even though its infront of me. i still dont acknowledge it. I want to grow and become very strong.. but not for myself.. i just want to help others.. i want to inspire greatness not hate and violence, but love and knowledge.
>>
Is anyone doing readings?
>>
Im doing 5 readings
Alias
If it's not a specific question it's skipped

IF any scryers want to give me/exchange a reading it is appreciated.
>>
>>17911684
>>17911697
Hello are you there?
>>
>>17911697
Ghost hunter
Male
Could you please tell me what this girl F thinks of me?
>>
>>17911697

Frost
male
Will I get closer to the mexican qt I've been trying to reach? Any necessary advice?
>>
>>17911665
Oh, and within the realm of scrying and pertaining to potential future significant others, I believe that this can actually jeopardize opportunities that might be right in front of you. Some people will keep a look out for the description given but won't take it too literal. Then the other group will take it literal and be on full search mode for THAT person, that person alone. Who knows how many chances you could have with others while you wait for this scried description of a person. I mean, keep an eye out but don't pass up another. I'm also a believer that certain people come into our lives with a reason and purpose and if you ignore that, well who knows what else you will miss. Am I rambling again? Haha. Beyond sleepy and I hope this came out right.
>>
>>17911697
Fatal
Male
Is J leading me on or does she like me?
>>
>>17911697
L
male

when will i recieve the news i've been waiting to hear?

thanks in advance
>>
>>17911706
She really really really likes you and she feels lovey feels to you. She thinks you are hot and she wants to have sex with you. She doesn't like that something major in your life just ended but knows its fair. Is this an ex

>>17911712
I wouldnt go for it. Shes going to lead you on big time and end game is HEARTBREAK and EXTREME DISAPPOINTMENT. You're gonna be really really really confused in the future when she's toying with you because you're going to be like wtf is she doing leading me on.. so sorry. Theres another girl better for you.

>>17911717
She sees you as a good opportunity and likes you has these fantasy like feelings for you but thinks it would cause a lot of turmoil and disaster in her life to be wiwth you.. just show her that you are good opportunity she is iffy.. make her feel nice and smiley but she is scared of such change. You know what Im saying?

>>17911732
Im a card reader not a grandfather clock sorry
>>
>>17911743
i suppose i worded my query in a bad way, forgive me

what can i expect on the short term regarding changes?
>>
>>17911743
Kyle
Cancer

What's in my near future(2-5 months)?
>>
>>17911750
i dont forgive i dont forget

just kidding

really good luck though you're going to get the good times but youre gonna be overwhelmed and indecisive what to do about these changes.. and suspicious and calculating of people as a result.
going to be some lovey times in your life too congrats.
>>
>>17911762
Alias is Big G gender is male
>>
>>17911763
thank you very much ^^
>>
>>17911762
a religious lesson will have an impact on you.

you go head over heels for a girl an pursue her like a boss

workan hard for da monies leads u to prosperity but the girl is not there where did she go.. you still happy and succesful tho congrats.

>>17911764
need questioreno
>>
gib louse your questions
>>
>>17911797
What was I in my past life?
>>
>>17911743
>>17911717
Thanks, and yeah it does make sense. Mind telling me what does the rest of the year have in store for me?
>>
>>17911808
lol i never did this b4 but can try. i think you were a show entertainer for lil kids and made a lot of bank off it
maybe you henry houdini

>>17911813
lol you hotter than ever. feeling good about life. and that girl comes around you gonna have a purfuct relationship
>>
>>17911665
This is getting more into relationship readings than meeting readings, but you do have a point. To bring it back for a moment...would you theoretically get the same advice from an accurate reader who is prioritizes settling down and an accurate reader who prioritizes getting his dick wet?

>>17911716
This one touches more on the prediction of a meeting than your previous post. Still, both touch on the decision on the querent's end, which is a worthwhile consideration in and of itself. I would agree that your advice should apply to the vast majority of people here, who would benefit more from an adjustment to their availability heuristics. The exceptions would be the statistical outliers on either end: those who have so few or no choices that they might need guidance in finding someone and those who have so many choices that the act of making a choice is onerous and would benefit from a reduction in choice paradox.

>>17911697
I might be able to scry for you in a while if it quiets down over here. What are you looking for?
>>
>>17911822

what will the rest of the year be like for me? thank you louse
>>
>>17911797
Dear louse, when will I find a qt?
>>
>>17911835
i dont see a lot of change in the beginning the pain remains which leads to your gonna give up on something

but after that there is a party or huuuge event its gonna be fun fun fun and you find something at this party. whether it be someone else or yourself. something changes in you. a good change you become a better, stronger person.

>>17911853
when you are feeling really ronery and putting your all into your job or a project your friends are gonna pop you an invite to something and you must take it thats where you will find her out with the friends.

>>17911834
yes hello thank you i would like to see what will happen the next time i meet irl with m'amore

is it teh good times or teh bad
>>
>>17911865

a party and lots of fun sounds very nice and something to look forward to. thank you :)
>>
keep em coming folks i got 10 more queers in me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpaOy8b8X6A
>>
>>17911743

>I wouldnt go for it.

I'm not surprised. I'm just trying to give support, not get used.
>>
>>17911853
>>17911865
Dear louse, can you tell me what she'll look like?
>>
>>17911877
Male
Aquarius

Why are you such a fat faggot?
>>
>>17911899
All the more humiliatingly to cuck you with
>>
>>17911697
Emily
female

Please can I have some insight on my relationship? Is he someone I should stay with?
>>
>>17911877
R, Taurus.
What's in the future of my current relationship?
Thank you.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468365688965.jpg (70 KB, 720x953) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468365688965.jpg
70 KB, 720x953
Is anyone here still doing readings?
>>
>>17911879
your gonna want to pursue a light haired girly possibly a blonde. I dont know if shes in your life yet. she will seem like she's deep in thought but she's kinda airhead and naive about life. protect her and love her you will marry if.

>>17911890
prolly brown hair. you know that slow moment movie in the films where they see that hot girl and they pan the camera or whatever thats what its gonna feel like when you spot her but shes gonna be in a hurry youre gonna need to catch her. show her u da big hoss and u will succeed.

>>17911910
one of you are withholding affections other is too hot. this isnt good. if you stay its going to be with the goal to fix it but it wont work i think you are going to find someone else more tempting, am sry
>>
>>17911916
mostly really good times and good feels you will grow to love each other very much if you arent loving like madmen already
HOWEVER
there will be one fight where one of you is the others bitch for a while when you make up. the make up sex will be nice.

>>17911921
yes hello
>>
>>17911926
Hi, what can you see about my current relationship?
>>
>>17911926
>if you stay its going to be with the goal to fix it but it wont work i think you are going to find someone else more tempting, am sry
It's been tempting for me to let him go, but he really loves me and I want to love him too. Is there anything at all that I can focus on to salvage this? It means a lot to me.
>>
>>17911947
Hi.
Nike
What path will be most profitable for me, personal macrostructure, microstructure research, or leisure? Also interested in anything else you get in a reading.
>>
>>17911865
Megan

What would I be best suited for in terms of academics?
>>
>>17911865
õ_o

I see some flowers that appear to be given as a gift. I'm seeing something outdoors, for I see grass. Past that, nothing really. Nice times outdoors and a romantic gesture of some sort, apparently.
>>
>>17911996
who are you answering to?
>>
>>17912002
louse, who asked for a scry
>>
>>17912005
oh, ok, could you make me a scry too?
>>
>>17911834
I guess it depends on how much the reader is... hmmm. How much energy, effort, time that they are investing in their own situation, if in a similar situation. Although, some believe that lust and just finding a lay isn't as heavily invested in as say, finding love. The desire to find your "soul mate" seems to be the one who can even take down the biggest of giants in a weakened moment. So yes, I do believe those emotions can cross into a reading for another asking the same.
Also, thank you for that perspective with having too little or too many choices presented and needing help in distinguishing more from situations.
>>
>>17911926
Could u do a reading for me and the guy I lIke ???
>>
>>17911967
i think its one of those relationships that just work out nicely. yall some young folks. gonna discover and explore and learn things about eachotha hehe some yung love. i dont think yall are passionate people but theres a kinda spark between. one of you has an entrepeneur spirit, and eager to attain monies. the other is very opinionated is a no nonsense kind of person.

>>17911977
you dont like him cause hes a loner and he doesnt make you happy the cards are saying to leave. i dont think hes exciting hes got money but hes maybe old4u.
if you REEAAAALLY want to be with him you need to stick it out and work hard on trying to love him it wont work because no passion BUT there will be babies.
don't you think he deserves someone who loves him too, whole-in-heart and does not struggle to love him back.

>>17911992
let me tell you about your college time first wow you have a lot of fun time with friends and ur pretty and nice i like you. i think something in communications, sales, liberal arts. around people you have spunk and will find great success please follow your dreams.

>>17911982
im getting leisure to show your creative side. there will be a happy partnership with someone. which leads to new avenues

>>17912036
yes but you are the last. sec

>>17911996
ha ha why the long face i can share flowers if you want? thanks m'scryanon
>>
>>17912056
>just work out nicely
Thanks. Actually we are not a couple already, we are in the dating part, maybe that's why the "not passionate people", but yes a spark.

I am very anxious about this, so thanks!
>>
>>17912036
the guy wants sex and only sex and when you realize that your feelings will change cause you dont wanna be used but first you will be confused because people dont say "i just want sex" when theyre leading on a cute girl like you

remember ur worth girl u are worth the world
>>
>>17911996
>>17912056
is this literal flowers BTWI think i will fall over from cringe
>>
>>17911797
louse, how do I find a person that will actually understand me?
>>
>>17912080
Oh jeeze wow thank you...
>>
>>17911797
Is she lying to me and why?
>>
>>17911797
Hello louse,
With the way things are going now, am I going to have luck with achieving my life goal? If not, am I going to learn something valuable enough to bring me wealth?
Thanks in advance
>>
>>17911797
Hey louse, this is going to sound like some vague bullshit, but I'd appreciate it if you did it anyways.

>When does it happen?

If needed I can provide some basic info: Emily, 18, Left handed.
>>
>>17911947
That's very nice to read.
Thank you very much.
>>
I will consider the first three who reply and chose ONE to read.

I require your gender and query.
>>
>>17912265
>>17912170
If you would answer this one that would be great. I'm quite impatient.
>>
>>17912265
I am a male.
My question is this:
What must I do to find someone that truly appreciates me for who I am, the someone that I too could appreciate for who they are?
>>
>>17912265
Male

What is my life going to be looking like 6 months from now?
>>
>>17912265
Male

I feel as though I'm stuck between two heavy energies. I want to know who I should chose, or what the outcomes are of each path. One person named G and one named M, both women. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>17912276
You / Situation: 9 of Pentacles / Judgement (reversed)
Advantages / Shortfalls: Page of Pentacles / 5 of Cups
Advice: 10 of Wands (reversed) / King of Cups
Reflection: The Hanged Man (reversed), supported by The Hermit and The Emperor

Ah, I'm glad I chose you. You seem to have your shit together and apparently have done things correctly. You're quite cognizant of this fact, and that's why it's all the more frustrating that it's not working out for you.

Your material strength and success is an asset, so you should not think ill of it, even if it has not yielded you the auxiliary results you would like. However, it seems you are clinging onto that a bit too much, while likewise being a bit self-indulgent in your attitude towards your lack of connection. I understand, it sucks, but the rock for emotional balance cannot always be found in the form of something tangible.

In this case, you'll need to disconnect emotionally and mentally from your material success, such that you are not blinded by your use of it as a source of comfort for yourself. If you stop clinging to it so tightly, you'll afford yourself the wiggle room necessary to look introspectively into your emotional state and find the control and maturity you need in order to attract the sort of attention you want. You seem very well-off in tangible respects, so you need to get your emotions up to speed.

Don't be afraid to shed a few tears if you need to, but they should come after useful self-reflection instead of in moments of self-indulgence. Knowing the difference will be a challenge for you, but it will be necessary to meet this challenge, and you will find that it is easier to meet if don't recoil in fear when finding yourself without proper footing in self-examination.

There is also one last message: that you should consider how much you truly show yourself, as opposed to the self that you want to believe is you or the self that you want to show.

Good luck.
>>
>>17912056
>you dont like him cause hes a loner and he doesnt make you happy
I'm more of a loner than he is so I can't imagine that plays much of a part unless it's subconscious. He doesn't always make me happy though. I wish he did.
>i dont think hes exciting hes got money but hes maybe old4u.
Well, he sure has money. Too much. He's so used to getting everything he wants in life and I can't always appease him. Not old, same age as me
>it wont work because no passion
That isn't an issue right now. May die down in later years. What my main concern was lack of respect.
>BUT there will be babies.
haha yes other readers have told me the same if I chose to stick it out.
>don't you think he deserves someone who loves him too, whole-in-heart and does not struggle to love him back.
Yeah.. it might be for the best. It's hard to leave when a guy writes a multiparagraph love letter pouring his heart out to you. God damn it's the cutest thing I've ever read. I hope everything turns out for the better, thank you very much for the read.
>>
>>17912348
>It's hard to leave when a guy writes a multiparagraph love letter pouring his heart out to you
Girls actually give a shit about this? I got a rather cold reaction when I wrote several.
>>
>>17912361
Personally it means more to me than any gift could. I don't want to be with someone you doesn't deeply care for me. A letter isn't essential, especially if he's already expressive, but I think it's one of the kindest gestures. If this guy was nicer to me on a regular basis then I would've fallen hard for him.
>>
>>17912361
Had that happen to me once or twice, and I did several in return. It always tugs at my heartstrings and I pretty much always cry whenever I would read anything from him. It's a very sweet and kind gesture, like >>17912407 says. A beautiful expression of one's love and desire for the other. I'm surprised others don't like it as much, because it's just so terribly sweet it's unbelievable, and it makes me want to snuggle the shit out him whenever he'd do it.

You ended up with an emotionless person then, I think. How would nobody like a love letter... that's just beyond my comprehension.
>>
>>17912407
>>17912422
Meh, disregard me. I'm going to continue my bitter shitposting elsewhere. Excuse me.
>>
>>17912326
I think this is a very interesting fortune because it's like the exact opposite of how I percieve my situation and myself. I suppose that maybe my perception of myself is skewed by my indulgence in my material success. I don't feel like I have a material success, but I guess that I do, and I must figure out what it is so I can be more empathetic.
It is my feeling that I am empathetic that must be preventing me from being it actually.

I suppose the important insight here is that to get where I need to go, I need to blindfold myself and just go, else my vision will decieve me
>>
>>17912480
Or it could just be that I fucked up your reading. It wouldn't be the first time.
>>
File: 90mariner.jpg (236 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
90mariner.jpg
236 KB, 1024x768
Hi /div/ I will read for 3 anons today.
I need this infos
Name
Picture of your eye

ni pic, no reading. Dont forget your query!

Have a good night to all :)
>>
File: WIN_20160713_06_51_13_Pro.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160713_06_51_13_Pro.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>17913009
Conner
I like video games.

Will my current relationship workout? Idk if that was a bad question to ask. Thanks though.
>>
File: 1367599741358.gif (474 KB, 376x376) Image search: [Google]
1367599741358.gif
474 KB, 376x376
come here and come round
there's a reading abound
share what you wish and what bothers you
and we shall see what comes to me and then to you
>>
File: g56WwOO.jpg (608 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
g56WwOO.jpg
608 KB, 1920x1080
>>17913048
Male ,gemini
Love reading please
>>
>>17913048
Male, Gemini. Idk if other dude is gonna reply so, Will my current relationship workout?
>>
>>17912015
I thought about this a little more and I believe that during a reading, the cards pulled will relate to the querent. Now, where I think the confusion will stem from will be based in the readers interpretation. This is the point when the different energies and emotions will cross and where the readers issues can potentially bleed in and relate more to them than the querent.
>>
>>17913009
Hope pic is not too blurry.
Erika
Very shy and creative person.
>>
>>17913079
Dont have specific question, more like if I have something good happening in my life anytime soon.
>>
File: 1365680868973.gif (909 KB, 500x495) Image search: [Google]
1365680868973.gif
909 KB, 500x495
>>17913052
one reading for one
not any more and not any more less
we shall see what there lies for you
whether it's loneliness or union

there is struggle
an image of a dancing woman beneath a spotlight
she dances and waves, trailing a pink string
and men in the shadows watching her

there is one that catches the eye
one that holds a flask in hand, watching the trail
there is but one color he is concerned with, one that he can see
and the color is pink

standing up, with the realization of moving on
he drinks from the flask and heads towards the door
looking back towards the woman and then to the door
refusal to move on, the strength to push forward

the view is blurry
the door is opened, yet not
a white city outside, empty, colorless, but not bleak
the memories remain, but nothing seems to be waiting outside

loneliness for now as it may seem
moving on from something takes energy
but there's hope to keep in mind
good luck to you with hopes that the views were kind
>>
File: 1443802110240.jpg (39 KB, 445x469) Image search: [Google]
1443802110240.jpg
39 KB, 445x469
>>17913082
Damn.. thank you so much for the reading. Guess I'm not seeing better days anytime soon
>>
File: 1468364549868.jpg (502 KB, 3733x2100) Image search: [Google]
1468364549868.jpg
502 KB, 3733x2100
>>17913048
Female, libra
love reading please
>>
File: IMG_20160713_105455_903.jpg (181 KB, 1126x797) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_105455_903.jpg
181 KB, 1126x797
>>17913009
Maca
Pretty much a mess, perfectionist.

Idk if this is a valid question, but so far this year has been a nightmare, my life isn't bad, but I think I may be drepressed just because I think my life is miserable (but i know it's not like that!) Yeah, i'm pretty fucked. My question is if i'm gonna stop being so depressed 'bout everything with no reason. Or, if that can not be answered, if i'm being enough to my girlfriend, like, a support. Thanks anyway!
>>
Any readers left? Will happily trade a reading, but I'm not very experienced.
>>
>>17913048
missed you
>>
>>17913048
Female, cancer, love reading. Be harsh if you have to. I have feeling I will always be alone, or be with someone I cant trust completely, be giving into relationship so much but be given nothing in return.
>>
>>17913048
Eli, 19
Male
Pisces

Should I enter the relationship I'm being offered?
>>
>>17913048
hello hello
I want a love life reading if you don't mind, wondering if a certain love of mine.
Will they be back will we pick up were we lost track? Thank you for your time
>>
Shel
Aquarius
Female
Will I ever be able to achieve my goals and dreams in the path that I am now? Can I please havea career reading?
>>
>>17912422
God if he treats you like shit and then is super nice to you when you're mad at him he's manipulating you don't be a doormat
>>
>>17913318
He never treats me like shit though, what are you talking about? That, and I've never been mad at him for anything at all, nor has he. There's no point in that.
>>
I heard instagram user @yandere.exe was tormented by satan but I don't think it's true. help I'm a fan of her and I don't know if I should unfollow...
>>
>>17913207
>cancer female
>alone
seduce a man with your cooking
>>
>>17913404
>seduce a man with your cooking
I tried, he ran away. Apparently I was too good for him.
>>
So when people scry next gf/bf its what the scryer thinks is a good match?
>>
>>17913413
>he ran away
>I was too good for him
doubt.jpg
>>
>>17913414
That's what the whole discussion was about. What have you taken away from reading the posts of everyone who participated? The discussion. isn't necessarily over either.
>>
>>17913414
>>17913429
So scrying is like setting someone up with a friend. thats cool. Do you think it messes things up though if you are informed this person might be next gf bf because then you act different.. or were we destined to know all along so we were supposed to know that they were next gf bf and nothing changes?
>>
>>17913429
>>17913443
>"you will marry a blond chick"
>starts looking for blondes only
>none of them pay attention to the dude
>cute brunette crushes hard on him
>she realises he likes blondes only
>dyes her hair to sempai notice her
>sempai notices and they get married
>>
>>17913423
Can doubt all you want. True story. He was scorpio, selfish mofo.
>>
>>17913048
Female,
Taurus,
Olivia.
Will the guy I like ever date me? Sorry if it's a bad question.
>>
Would you guys date someone who just wants to use youif there are no other potential suitors around at the moment?
>>
>>17913493
Why would someone do that? That's a legitimately stupid idea. If you don't have anyone to be with, or that nobody wants to be with you save for people who want to abuse you/use you, then you may as well be alone.
>>
>>17913498
I miss human touch its like a burning desire
>>
I know this is an air query but if it's any reader lurking around, I could trade readings with them.

I want to know the consequences and benefits of performing Enochian magic. I'm Aries, Female
>>
>>17913498
Agree, thats stupid, why would you want to be used by someone. Id rather be alone.
>>
>>17913460
Made me laugh and reminded me of pic related

>>17913443
>So scrying is like setting someone up with a friend
I used that terminology to try to tease out the idea of how much of a role the diviner's ego plays in considering what is or isn't an opportunity. In retrospect, I think I used the wrong wording.

>Do you think it messes things up though if you are informed this person might be next gf bf because then you act different.. or were we destined to know all along so we were supposed to know that they were next gf bf and nothing changes?
We had a discussion that touched on this some time ago. The question was of whether or not the act of getting a reading itself changes your future. My personal opinion on the matter is that it very well could.

You also call into this the question of fate/destiny. We had a number of discussions on this that were pretty good, but that's a whole other can of worms I'm not going to take the initiative in opening.

>>17913493
I wouldn't, but a surprising amount of people would, even if they would claim strongly that they wouldn't. The funny part is that they have no idea they're being used.
>>
>>17913506
So you'd rather be used and likely abused just to have some bits of human touch? Anon, I think it's about time you learn self-control and realize that it's not worth it to have a bad partner and get a small thing out of it, while they're likely using you for their own benefits. Self-control. A lot of it. It's not like a burning desire, it may be something that you want, but you must not let it get out of control.
>>
>>17913506
Just fap, it will go away right after.
>>
>>17913524
Seconded, that works really well, but just expect to feel empty and hollow after that.
>>
>>17913526
Eat tub of icecream or whole cake, fill the void with food. Works for me... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... "crys"
>>
>>17913524
>>17913526
its not the same I need to be hugged idc about sex
>>
>>17913531
But that's how you get fat, anon.

>>17913534
Are you a girl? Men could literally pay you to snuggle with you and/or hug you. I'm not joking. It may not be legitimate and one-sided, but it would satisfy that craving well.
>>
>>17913537
>But that's how you get fat, anon.
Why cares, noones gonna see me naked anyway..
>>
>>17913546
It's not the matter of someone seeing you naked or not, it's the matter of other people seeing you being chubby/fat even with clothing, you yourself looking at the mirror and feeling shit/ashamed, people hating you/disliking you (not all, mind you), your self-esteem being crumbled every single time you realize you got your weight out of control, and the fact that your health degrades to hell whenever you're fat.

So, do yourself a favor and don't get fat. You'll just feel worse. Go take a jog, a walk or exercise just a bit. It's not a meme when people say that exercise can make you feel slightly better. That, or eat at least healthy stuffs and fill your stomach up, instead of letting depression get the best of you.
>>
>>17913537
Female,
Taurus,
Olivia.
Will the guy I like ever date me? Sorry if it's a bad question.
>>
>>17913551
Im fine. Not fat yet. But thanks for your words really should stop buying cake on impulse just because its there. It is embarassing when your jeans doesnt fit u right and then you get muffin top sneaking out of them and theres cute guy passing you by.
>>
>>17913561
Good. Don't get fat, otherwise it'll be hard to drop. It's best to cut that awful habit first and foremost before it becomes more difficult. Buy something else instead, see what could be more delicious instead of cake, but more healthy at the same time. Take care of yourself anon, because nobody else will do it for you! I believe in you~

>>17913558
Err, anon, I'm not doing any kind of readings. Just someone passing by and giving some advice to someone who seems to need it!
>>
>>17913507
Ok I did a tarot reading on this and I think the benefits outweigh the consequences. You're going to be stuck in dream land a bit afterwords, thinking the enochian magic will do more than it's capable of, what's that phrase. Placebo effect. It's going to do stuff, trust me, but not to the extent you are thinking it will. Yet your mind will think some things that come into your life will be as a result of that, when it's not. I think you will realize this quickly though.

What it will do, is cause extreme prosperity regarding finances and projects. Causing some love in your life too. (Ace of Pentacles followed by the Knight of Cups).

what kind of readings do you do?
>>
>>17913546
do you binge eat too? fuck i have gained like 6 pounds in the course of 5 months.. im so fucked.
>>
>>17913565
I dont binge eat, I just cant seems to stop snacking on stuff. Also I skip regular meals. Just chips, cake, icecream. I eat sweet all day. Cant get enough sugar. Soon my blood will turn into syrup.
>>
>>17913563
Oh thank you so much, I in fact had little to begin with, but I guess this is just a domino effect once I get started, this is great, bless you. Would you mind sharing the spread?

I do scrying (allegorical), Lenormand or Tarot and beginner with Runes.
All I need is your gender, sign and query.
>>
>>17913569
Do me a readinguru?
Female, cancer (arent we all) , how my future husband will look like, unless I die alone with cats, I already got one.
>>
>>17913569
no problem and good luck. Cons were 7 of Cups crossed by the 6 of Swords (which is why I said you will get over it quickly).

Then the Pros were the Ace of Pentacles, Knight of Cups.

Female
Libra
Can I have a vision if you see any love/romance this month for me at all?
>>
>>17913576
Thank you very much, I'll meditate on those cards! :)

>Can I have a vision if you see any love/romance this month for me at all?
I'm running in a dark tunnel, metal noises, seems I'm on the subway but I barely see a thing, I keep running reaching close to a platform, I hear the train coming and a man pulls me up, right before the train passes. He wears grey clothes and shades, very serious, didn't flinch to take me out of there but I come out paralysed, grey like stone. He talks to me and I slowly go back to my natural self and thank him with a hug.

I guess something may happen in a time you'd need some help but think you're alone so you insist on going in a certain direction that won't be good for you.

>>17913571
>Female, cancer (arent we all) , how my future husband will look like, unless I die alone with cats, I already got one.
Hahaha I'm cancer ascendent, can I join the club? I lost my cat :( Because you were so nice and fun I will try to scry just for you but I'm not good at appearances:
Scottish, smoker, perhaps a bit older than you, see him wearing some brown clothes and a moustache, has a funny smile, playful and probably works in a school or university, I see him in a public building with a huge patio/garden inside.
>>
>>17913596
How did you lose your cat. I once lost mine, turns out he lived across the street with strays, he got fat from eating foods old ladies gave them.
OMG my future husband is Sherlock Holmes.
>>
>>17912422
With that in mind, I can still see why girls like us could be a rarity. /div/ is filled to the brim with hopeless romantics so appreciation for love letters or poems might be a little different in relation to other girls in the real world. It was quite adorable when me boyfriend did it though. Made me cry too.

>>17913596
>Female, cancer (arent we all)
Ayy me too. No surprise. Also have cancer for ascendent

Anyone doing love readings?
>>
File: gimme-that.jpg (266 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gimme-that.jpg
266 KB, 640x480
>>17913605
My cat died of liver failure, he was almost 15 years old, that happened last April :( *miss him so much*

>OMG my future husband is Sherlock Holmes.
"Elementary, dear Watson!" lol, maybe not exactly like that, what I scry is more in allegories, I mean I have scryed appearances before but didn't get any confirmation yet, so it's hard to tell. Funny thing is I heard the word "Scottish" before he showed up. Good luck anyway.
>>
>>17913596
Thank you for this reading. Did you see his hair color by any chance or appearance?
>>
>>17913617
Im so sorry :(
Your cat was so adorable.
Thank you for the scry, I appreciate it a lot.
>>
>>17913616
>Anyone doing love readings?
I can read for you with the cards if you don't mind. Just give me a query and I'll do my best to help.

>>17913628
You're welcome, he looked pale with dark brown/black hair

>>17913630
Thank you and you're welcome, he was my treasure, he is I'm sure he's still around.
>>
File: spooks3.jpg (973 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
spooks3.jpg
973 KB, 1920x1080
I really need one or more readings. I just had some craziness go down in my life and things are rather uncertain

Someone here may remember I asked for a reading about bad energy between me and my roomies. Well, shit hit the fan and I've moved out to a better situation for free! But I'm worried. I've had horrible headaches since, even though I feel like a lot of stress is gone I still have this strange worry.

Jansy
Saggitarius, northern Michigan

wallpaper mashed up from some images in the thread as some tribute I guess
>>
>>17913048
I'm male leo.
How badly did I fuck it up with a scorpio girl? Should I completely stop contact?
>>
>>17913628
>>17913641
Yeah I know who he is. And I freeze up around men I find attractive. Nice accuracy.
>>
>>17913641
Cards would be great
What struggles can you assume will come in the future of my relationship?
>>
>>17913641
Male
Cancer

What does the next year have in store for me?
>>
>>17913662

it's okay, i freeze up about guys i think are attractive too. it's probably why i'm still single, i can't make a move.
>>
File: 73.png (367 KB, 320x560) Image search: [Google]
73.png
367 KB, 320x560
>>17913662
Oh wow, I hope it goes well this time, good luck :)

>>17913705
Situation: 8 of Swords (R)
Challenge: XXI - The World (R)
Advice: IX - The Hermit
Outcome: 10 of Pentacles

Well sweetie, it seems now that you are being able to see how the things are going now, and most of the time is your own thoughts that is limiting you. So the relationship will be more clear to you and you'll see what's all about. In your mind you're still dragging the idea of the past relationships or events that somehow still influencing our mind and not letting you move forward unless you break with that pattern of insecurity or low self-esteem. You think it may be nothing, but every step forward is one step away from what bothers you.

But this is all on you, the feelings you're still clinging, your significant one can't help much because this is some battles you've been fighting internally, he can be of a great support but ultimately, you're the only one to get rid of these feelings that is not in sync with the relationship.

If you manage to release from the bad experiences of the past, a great future lies ahead, specially in some material stability the relationship will also grow into a more mature stage, so it's all good news in the end. Wish you all the best <3

>>17913662
>>17913718
When I was in high school I used to shake if I saw my crush and literally ran away from him.

>>17913718
I'm done reading, sorry :(
>>
>>17913784
I know my inner situation isn't fair to him. All I can do for the time being is keep myself from projecting any insecurities onto him. My mind is stuck in a past relationship. I've been trying to move on for years, I don't know what else to do honestly. It's good to hear that things will stabilize with my current boyfriend. Maybe that's a sign of me being able to fully move on. Thank you for the reading, best of luck to you :)
>>
male
virgo

will she text me this week?
>>
I'll try some readings today.
>Name/Alias
>Age
>Male/Female
>Query
>After I post the reading how it resonated with you.
Thanks.
>>
>>17913850
>>17913850
L
male
will it work out with Li?
>>
>>17913850
Anchovy
Male.
Will my relationship with K be a good relationship?
>>
>>17913850
L ,gemini ,22

Love reading, please
>>
File: red.jpg (161 KB, 1170x999) Image search: [Google]
red.jpg
161 KB, 1170x999
>>17913859
I'm trying a different spread.
You:The Hierophant

Also known in some decks as FAITH or THE POPE, spirituality and education are the mainstay of this card.

You may be considering taking a new course of study or even following a new spiritual path using either your inner wisdom or a teacher in the real world.

The Hierophant is also the card of the adviser and it may be that you need some professional advice at this time in your life.

You are likely to be following a conventional path in your spiritual outlet (organised religion), your educational pursuit (traditional college or university) or your relationship paths (traditional marriage).

In a love reading this card can show that the partners are a comfort to one another and can be the adviser or guide to each other within the relationship, indicating shared Faith and commitment in the eyes of the Creator.

The Relationship:Temperance

The key to this card is balance and moderation, mixing old with new, blending ideas, or alternating between old and new ways. Almost like a test trying to find the right blend, the right combination of ingredients to make the best outcome.

It may take many attempts to get this balance right, but each attempt is a learning process, knowledge and wisdom being gained and new ground being covered all the time.

This card is also about considering all options, experimenting with all combinations.

On an emotional level this equates to looking at facts, past experience, perhaps seeking outside help. Do not act in haste. Make informed and careful choices rather than acting on a whim or letting insecurity dictate your actions. FIND BALANCE.
(cont)
>>
>>17913850
Emma
Female
Do you do general love readings? If no, my question is - Will my family find a fortune this year?
>>
>>17913850

pam
female
love reading
>>
>>17913850
Madeline
female
How will my relationship with A go?
>>
File: eyes.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
eyes.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>17913850

Thank you! See
>>17913653

>Jansy
>26
>Male
>Is the recent move and general situation change going to work out for me? Also need more general sage advice, as well.

Thanks again so much, this headache and feeling of dread despite the resolution of the situation has me worried
>>
File: pinkish.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
pinkish.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
>>17913859
>>17913875

The Other Person:Strength

Once you learn how to control your emotions, then you have to learn to rise above them and apply something more.

The 'Strength' is emotional and about character more than physical strength.

The Strength card represents an extension of the self and the lesson we learned from the Chariot. You must now use fortitude and patience to receive the desired outcome that is just beyond the horizon. There is still work to be done and now that you have learned to control the emotions, you must apply that power of wisdom with a touch of patience. That is true strength and it comes from inside.

Do you have the strength within to control your emotions and tame your human desire? This will require both determination and great courage. The power is within the soul and this can be a long process.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seems like Li is a bit emotionally indecisive when it comes to the relationship. This can be seen by the Strength card. Temperance shows that the relationship will be fluid and change a lot. But this is as life because as people change so does the relationship to adapt to the change. This is normal. You seem like you want to be with Li and you really are in touch with your feelings because you know that you want to be with Li. You will be the stable person to balance the other. It seems to me like it will require effort but will not be a train wreck. Just remember balance. I tried out a new spread so I hope it's not too shabby. I hope you enjoyed it. Good luck my friend.
>>
>>17913875
it matches with the current me the hierophant that is. i am deep into the methaphiscal realm

i understand, i suppose it means calculated risks, thank you very much

it also quites resonate with her

i appreciate the reading, thank you for your efforts!
>>
>>17913850
kuru
female
Could u please read for my future, including career and relationship with a man I want to be with?
>>
File: _cassiopeia_a.png (738 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
_cassiopeia_a.png
738 KB, 600x450
>>17913871
Since this one is also a relationship i'll try the same new thing i'm trying out. I hope this resonates with you.
You: The Tower
This card indicates sudden change (rather than the slower process suggested by Death). It's when something goes "bang" in your life and you are thrown out of your comfort zone and forced to confront change.

In a love/relationship reading the appearance of the Tower can show either the abrupt ending of a relationship or, in fact, the experience of love at first sight, where eyes meet across a crowded room and BANG, instant attraction. In an established relationship the Tower can show a fight or argument, but also indicates that this needed to happen in order to clear the air.

Whatever the circumstances when the Tower turns up, there is usually a need for somebody to be thrown out of their comfort zone, if things don't change then we cannot grow. This gives me the feeling that you may have to be on the aggressive to try to get the girl's attention, because of "love at first sight"

The Relationship:The Hierophant

Also known in some decks as FAITH or THE POPE, spirituality and education are the mainstay of this card.

The Hierophant is also the card of the adviser and it may be that you need some professional advice at this time in your life.

Looks like you might need a wingman to help you feel confident enough to be the aggressor to get the girl's attention?
(cont)
>>
>>17913834
>My mind is stuck in a past relationship
Yes you need to heal this, let go of the past and live the now, he is there to give you support but only on the outside. Try seeing things in another perspective, or getting conseling with someone wise, think of the good things you have now and be grateful for. Letting go of the past doesn't mean it's completely forgot, but that you are grateful for the experiences you had and made who you are now. Best wishes for both of you
>>
File: life_in_space.jpg (109 KB, 728x400) Image search: [Google]
life_in_space.jpg
109 KB, 728x400
>>17913909
>>17913871

The other person: The Hermit
You are taking a journey alone.

This is a path that requires you to become 'Hermit-like' and seek answers from within. You must listen to that all-important inner voice, trust in your own intuition and find the answers you seek without outside guidance or intervention.

In order to achieve inner peace, you must take what you have learned from others and from life experience (both good and bad), and turn it into your own personal wisdom. This personal wisdom can only be acquired from within, never from someone else.

This solitary journey shuts our much of the world. This path can feel like a dark cave, but after the knowledge has turned itself into personal wisdom, life resumes as it was before your journey. However, it may be viewed from a different, calmer perspective.

The only thing that has changed is the self. This is a card of sacrifice and all else must be temporarily left behind.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
All in all, since I pulled the hermit last. It looks like the girl is going to be very reluctant. This makes sense and fits with all the other cards because all the other cards give me the impression that you're going to have to be on the aggressive. Don't worry though because you won't have to do this alone, the world has many people around you. You shall find with enough effort an outlet or someone to give you the confidence that you need and advice to pursue her. But it's not going to be easy because she's the hermit. She's going to be thinking about it for a long time. Just think if the effort will be worth it. In the end, the lighting that struck the tower lit a fire of love at first sight. But will the fire burn long enough to get the prize or will it burn out? All is up to you.
I wish you the best of luck and I hope you are happy with what you choose to do.
>>
File: starlight.jpg (295 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
starlight.jpg
295 KB, 1920x1200
>>17913873
Since I think this is just a general love reading I will just say for this year. I'll use my original spread for this one.
How you feel about yourself: The lovers
You want love or a new love in your life and a new relationship is in the offering. Even if it's not obvious you're in for a surprise.

What you desire the most: The World
You're most likely looking for a successful conclusion after all your hard work and the arrival of The World in your reading here suggests that's either happening now or just around the corner.

This is a time for completion and satisfaction, the final chapter is here and now - you've done your best and won through.

Your Fears: The Chariot
The word failure isn't in your vocabulary. You are worried things are more of a struggle than you expected, with more delays and frustrations.

Things aren't going according to plan at all - just chill out, calm that mind of yours and you'll find the strength to battle on until you succeed. This is a period of movement and change and conflicts ending in victory.

What is working against you: The Hierophant

You are simply struggling to conform to others expectations of you and everybody has an opinion of what you should do.

Perhaps you are having a crisis of faith and are unsettled at a very spiritual level. Ask yourself who you really are. What is important to you? What makes you happy?

Seek out advice or wise counsel if you wish, but accepting who you really are and going after what you want instead of what others want for you is the most important.
(cont)
>>
>>17913850
Hi SpaceMan,
I just want to say your readings are great, welcome :)
>>
>>17913850

m, 26, female, general love reading for this year please. thank you~
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (151 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
151 KB, 1920x1080
>>17913937
>>17913873
What's going for you: The Hanged Man
With patience this passive time, this time of feeling in limbo and indecision, will pass and then you will know what decisions to make, what or who to let go of and how to move on.

Whatever self-sacrifice you have to make, you will feel a better and stronger person for it.

Likely Outcome:
If your previous cards have been positive and your main consideration has been about a relationship then there's a possibility of commitment, even a proposal of marriage.

If this is not the case, there is a final opportunity for you to change course, because the temptation you are experiencing concerning a relationship, money or materialism or any other kind of addiction won't lead to a happy ending.

If you are feeling low in self-belief and self-worth and doubt your abilities, don't. Have more confidence - it's not too late to change direction.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Holy shit, looks like to me you're gonna find someone and it's gonna go good but you're going to have to work at it. But overall if you just think, since you're a smart person you'll figure out what choice resonates with you most and find the happiest ending. This is because of the hanged man and the Devil. So looks like you might find a keeper this year but it'll require effort.
I wish you the best of luck.
>>
>>17913850
Kitt
Female
Does the guy I'm crushing on like me back? Will we ever get into a relationship?
>>
>>17913850
qist
male
love reading
>>
Gabriel
Male
Scorpio

When should we get married?
>>
>>17913850
Kyle
Male

Will I make anything out of my music career?
>>
File: nasa-space-photo-8.jpg (3 MB, 7200x7200) Image search: [Google]
nasa-space-photo-8.jpg
3 MB, 7200x7200
>>17913883
Hmmm I always feel shaky about love readings especially if they don't have a person in mind. This is because love is very important and delicate. But I do it because I think it helps create a calm sense of mind for others. I'll do a yearly love reading for you. Let's see what this year has to hold for you Emma.

How you feel about yourself: The Sun
You are feeling abundantly happy and joyful - if you don't, be assured that you are about to enter a period of success and fulfillment.

This is a time of pleasure, vitality and good health, travel and holidays to be enjoyed. Good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.

The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones.

What you want most right now: The Moon

At this time you desire clarity and less of those confused emotions that leave you fearful and vulnerable. You want to know the outcome because you are so unsure about how you feel.

Use your intuition to guide you away from deception and ride this out - it will turn out alright in the end. The Moon is also a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair.

What makes you afraid: The High Priestess
You are feeling uneasy and insecure, something in your gut is saying "be careful, all is not as it seems" - something just doesn't feel right. Delay any decisions or actions until you have answered your concerns.

cont
>>
>>17913922
You still around spaceman?
>>
File: redmist.jpg (2 MB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
redmist.jpg
2 MB, 2560x1600
>>17913883
>>17913963

What is in the way: Strength
It may seem to me that your negativity and lack of self-control have been real enemies all along!

If you are finding certain addictions in your life are taking a hold, be it smoking or drinking for example, look inward for your heart's true strength and self-belief. These don't have to be substance abuse problems either maybe it's a habit such as watching too much tv or just being lazy in general and then beating yourself up for it with working toward improvements? Just think about a negative habit that may be holding you back and correct it! Don't feel too bad about it either, I say this a lot but one step is better than none. Something small eventually builds something bigger. Imagine a school of fish.

Change your attitude and be positive and you will reap great rewards.

What is on your side: Death
A time of absolute endings and brand new beginnings, your life is going through a period of great transformation.

Whilst change may be difficult, or even painful, you will pull through.

You will be free for a brand new phase in your life.

Most Likely Outcome: Judgement
A time for taking stock, an end to an era or phase of your life and brand new opportunities appearing.

An opportunity will present itself that must not be ignored and it could have far-reaching implications, changing your life for the better.

You will enjoy success and enjoyment for past efforts, events will pick up a pace and the outcome will be quicker than expected.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are going to be very happy. Enjoy this year.
>>
>>17913850
M
Male
What should I do?
>>
File: peons.jpg (52 KB, 641x556) Image search: [Google]
peons.jpg
52 KB, 641x556
>>17913884
Pam I will be doing a love reading for you that will span over the rest of this year. I hope everything goes well for you.
How you feel about yourself: Judgement
You feel this is an end to an era or at least a certain phase of your life - you are taking stock and looking where you want to go from here. Perhaps since you are 18 you are doing things for growing up?

This ending is not one for regret for the things left behind but for rejoicing for the opportunity ahead. Soon you will enjoy the rewards for your past efforts.

As with any period of endings, many opportunities will present themselves and the choice that you make will have far-reaching implications that could change your life dramatically.

What you want most:The Moon
At this time you desire clarity and less of those confused emotions that leave you fearful and vulnerable.This makes sense, growing up there may seem to be a lot at stake! You don't want mistakes! Everything may seem unclear! You want to know the outcome because you are so unsure about how you feel!

Use your intuition to guide you away from deception and ride this out - it will turn out alright in the end. The Moon is also a good omen if you are in a clandestine affair. You are 18 and so young. You can basically fix anything. You're not the first person to grow up, and go after love.

Your fears: Justice
There could be agreements or legal affairs that concern you and you certainly don't want to lose - you feel quite strongly that you are in the right.

Stay calm and level-headed and seek sound counsel if you need to.
This part is sort of fuzzy to me. Maybe you're trying to figure out if you should go after a guy or not?
(cont)
>>
File: 20160713_132844.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160713_132844.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
Can anyone get anything from this?

I gave it a go myself and would like to compare with someone else.
>>
>>17913937
>>17913949
Hey martian .

Your reading seems to be quite accurate ,at least the cards talking about me / how I feel. My patience is gone at this point and I feel like I lost all hope..

The reading was really positive , I hope it comes true.. Thank you so much.
>>
File: space.jpg (399 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
space.jpg
399 KB, 1920x1200
>>17913884
>>17913983

What's holding you back:The Star
This is a period of tension and frustrations: you feel pessimistic and fearful that your hopes will be dashed.

Any bad luck you may be having is primarily down to your self-doubt and negativity.

Have faith that your luck will change. After all sometimes the biggest hurdle, can be yourself.

What is helping you:The Hierophant
here is help at hand. Just ask for it.

If you are concerned about making the right decision there is someone with the right moral fiber who can help.

You can receive Wise counsel and honest advice from a teacher, priest or parent, or just someone you have a lot of respect for. They are more than willing to help.

The likely outcome:The Sun
The Sun is shining on you - it's your time for success, joy and happiness. You will feel confident and full of vitality.

It's a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, perhaps enjoy a well-earned holiday, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.

If you are not feeling this way take heart, you will enter this period soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Help is there for you in this trying time. Everything will work out in the end. Best of luck.
>>17913975
on a side note, I think you need to give me more information than that. I'll just do a onecard reading if I get no more information. Sorry.
>>
>>17913963
>>17913969
Thank you for taking your time to give me this reading. Everything is a spot on! And Im so happy that I will be able to feel happy soon. Its been a very painful and stressful past year and half. Definitely will do my best to fix things and enjoy my life more. Thank you so much, I will you the best!
>>
File: space2.jpg (78 KB, 783x559) Image search: [Google]
space2.jpg
78 KB, 783x559
>>17913886
How you are feeling: The Hermit
You may be feeling lonely at this time or going through a period of introspection. If you are struggling to find answers to your questions give it time, they will come. This is a time for prudence and patience.

If you have been unwell this is a time for rest and recuperation.
Seems like times are rough, sorry. I hope you get better.

What you want most right now:Death
The Death card suggests that what you most want at this time is absolute change, to end what you no longer want and start anew.

You may desire to transform your career or your love life, perhaps your whole lifestyle in general. However radical such changes might be, embracing them will help you grow in wisdom and experience. Seems like to me that you want to be in more of a relationship with him.

Your fears:The tower
You are afraid your world is falling apart: you're experiencing sudden changes and disruption and you don't know what to do.

Perhaps subconsciously you've wanted a solution to an issue but didn't quite expect things to have turned out as they have. Use this change as an opportunity for a new beginning.
Looks to me the relationship may be unstable if you are in one with him. If not this could just be fears of rejection if you're not going out.
cont
>>
>>17913997
onecard reading will be fine. Just curious to see what you have to say.
>>
File: background.jpg (3 MB, 2560x1580) Image search: [Google]
background.jpg
3 MB, 2560x1580
>>17914006
>>17913886
What is working against you: The Star
This is a period of tension and frustrations: you feel pessimistic and fearful that your hopes will be dashed.

Any bad luck you may be having is primarily down to your self-doubt and negativity.

Have faith that your luck will change.
Hmmm i've been in a similar place worrying what the significant other thinks. It poisons the mind if gone on too much. If you can't think of anything try taking a break and focusing on a healthy hobby or go out with your friends.

What is working for you: Justice
There is a karmic power to the Justice card, reward for the good deeds you have done in the past.

This is a period of good luck even if you don't know why you are being so favored.

You will approach any issues concerning relationships or business affairs with calm, balanced logic and any claim will go in your favor.
If you aren't approaching it calmly you'll get to some point where you can or are able to. This worry will not last forever. Stay happy.

The Likely outcome: The Empress
This is a truly creative and fertile time.

Expect the best if you are considering having a child, creating a new job or business opportunity or starting a creative project.

The Empress symbolizes abundance, joy and happiness, and reassurance - a firm foundation for future progress.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Overall it seems like worry is your biggest enemy. Things will work out for the best. Sometimes people may forget but try reaching out to others as well for security if worry really starts to become a problem.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 53

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.