[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there full-proof method to astral projection?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1468030815170.jpg (298 KB, 1110x854) Image search: [Google]
1468030815170.jpg
298 KB, 1110x854
Is there full-proof method to astral projection?
>>
>>17908367
>full-proof
Fool proof, as in, works despite the efforts of fools.

And no.
>>
File: zeta.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
zeta.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
>>17908381
Yes but you have to be and MIB I CAN PROOVE IT TO YOU...(The ZETA RETICULI give me this ability>)
MIB
>>
first did it last night. took ~7 months of meditating 1-2 hours every day

bought Astral Dynamics that has all these "energy exercises" where you move energy around your various bodyparts and "chakras". think that part is pretty much bogus. could just be me though since im already very aware of how my entire body feels and how to perfectly relax physically.

im pretty hyped, i was prepared to have to wait years before it worked
>>
>>17908400
How did you do it and what did you experience?
>>
>>17908400
>prepared
That was your first mistake.
>>
there's proof of remote viewing, look up ed dames' website. Something something "killshot". IDK about AP. It probably is but lucid dream is easier to slip into and maybe that's where people get stuck.
>>
I got as far as the vibrations but get too excited/spooped and it just subsides
>>
>>17908408
meditated with some binaural beats an hour before going to bed every day, and without an hour after i wake up

with beats seemed more effective, the astral projection happened after my session when i went to fall asleep.

it starts out like i had some weird pooping sensation, it felt it was like some sort of test like my physical mind wanted to get up and go to the toilet. i simply relaxed and went with it. after that came the vibrations. few days ago i felt them and they were insanely powerful - literally felt like being in a paint mixer machine and i bailed. this time it was much more mild.

after a couple minutes of vibrations i was in a room with someone manipulating my body around like a masseuse would. i asked them questions by thinking them, we talked a bit. couldn't get much information, i was too focused on how weird this whole thing was. also had some strange sensations like it felt the room was underwater and i was just breathing water with no trouble.

definitely wasn't a lucid dream, i've had hundreds of those and they are pretty different.
>>
>>17908400
>puts energy exercises in quotes
>thinks they're bogus
>lodes self-awareness
You should realize how foolish you sound, for starters.
>>
>>17908475
>how foolish you sound
I didn't read the entire post, but it didn't scream foolishness to me. You're probably projecting how easily other people can detect foolishness.
>>
>>17908450
Have you read any of Robert Monroe's books? He talks about how he saw that the Earth is surrounded by "bands" that are like different levels of the astral, and that people end up at different bands upon death depending on their belief systems they had while alive. He presents an interesting map of the different levels all the way up to the level of the higher self that is supposedly having many simultaneous incarnations. Seems like it might be a useful tool to have different levels of the astral to shoot for.
>>
>>17908492
im familiar with his work, always so many books i want to read just forgot about his. im just happy to have found someone to communicate with. lucid dream characters are always so confusing and not very helpful.
>>
>>17908367
>full proof
>>
File: Devils-Springs-Vodka-Ad.jpg (727 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
Devils-Springs-Vodka-Ad.jpg
727 KB, 800x1035
>>17908367
>full proof
>>
It's rarely documented by actual practitioners because most people won't believe you did it.

You are born with the ability to do it or have something to help you do it like sleep paralysis or you spend months cleansing your body entirely and hope you can separate it at will. Unless you get lucky and get it within the few tries, in the end it can happen any time.

Funny thing is that there are references in songs that talk about the astral. A famous one being the song E.T and a certain song from a group called Nightwish.

Yea...they're everywhere.
>>
it could be a hallucination, a really powerful one. remember the feeling of being real is being caused by chemicals in the brain.

i've "astral projected", first you got to get into a lucid dream, then to wakeup slowly into sleep paralysis, but you have to do it kind of fast? i dont know, you just have to keep playing being in between those states. i remember feeling a giant electric shock then fading up into a colorful dmt like realm, floating like slowly spinning, it was really trippy, didnt feel dream like at all, second time this happened, i was flying up a dark void and heard these massive cheers and felt total bliss.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.