[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /x/, Of all the boards here I'm sure I can find a person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Wabbits.jpg (99 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
Wabbits.jpg
99 KB, 500x334
Hi /x/,
Of all the boards here I'm sure I can find a person knowledgeable about the topic I'm about to bring up. A few years ago I read a thread here about a game played amongst the elite. The game was there was two teams, Rabbits and Pigs, (or was it rabbits and horses? I cant remember) this was a game were the rabbits and pigs had to find out who was behind the enemy teams' masks and then murder them, whichever team with the most left standing were the winners.

As far as I know the OP of this topic, which I saw a few years ago, stated that this was a game only the very wealthy play. I came here to find out if anybody knows about it. I haven't seen anything about it since, googling and further digging yields no results.

Thanks /x/, OP
>>
>>17904294

They do this all the time. Is real. That why rich people die at rate so much higher than poor.
>>
File: IMG_20160517_002332.jpg (152 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160517_002332.jpg
152 KB, 590x590
>>17904294
b4i
>>
>>17904294
Ive heard about this also, though I'm not sure of any details
>>
>>17904308
what? Why? That's just stupid.
>>
>>17904294
I remember that thread
>>
>>17904308
That's sampling bias, fuckwit.
>>
I've never heard of this, but it fits in with all the ideas of immersion in scenarios to reinforce highly questionable world views. Every person of wealth has to cleanse themselves or they might end up killing themselves for being the cause of everything wrong with the world or at least doing nothing to help.

Elitism is just an idea so it needs to be fabricated somehow.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.