[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unsolved Mysteries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: unsolved_mysteries.png (142 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
unsolved_mysteries.png
142 KB, 640x430
What are your thoughts on classic Unsolved Mysteries?
Which segments were your favorite?
>>
>>17903764
the music and edgy narrater is all i remember but damn is this nostalgic. i guess i love(d) all of it.
>>
>>17903779
I agree, the music was crucial to setting the spooky atmosphere. If there were shittier background music the show would probably be boring.
>>
I liked the ones with the spoopy ghosts. The Queen Mary was probably my favorite episode.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFVSI0Avtgc
Some of the segments were reuploaded on youtube, here's one of them
>>
>>17903808
Nostalgia'd hard. I remember watching this and gettin' creeped the fuck out because I live down the road from Gettysburg.
>>
I can't seem to find it but I remember an episode of two women being stranded on the road at night and seeing what they thought was the "devil" walking out in the field.
>>
Great show the ones hosted by stack were the best the 2000 ones with the new host weren't as spooky. I miss this show and the show sightings that was on SciFi.
>>
>>17903764
Was my favorite show as a child. Would stay up after dinner and watch with my dad. Good times... I remember the Kurt Cobain segment was OP...
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.