[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /x/. Kinda in a tight spot, so had to turn there, here's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: lead me to siberia.jpg (76 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
lead me to siberia.jpg
76 KB, 604x604
Hey /x/.

Kinda in a tight spot, so had to turn there, here's the short story:

>gf in mental hospital
>clinical depression
>her parents are assholes don't let her talk to me
>miss her a lot
>she misses me back

Anyway, I heard I could visit her in her dream. Can anyone help me with this? I'll be eternally grateful.
>>
Sure, dreamwalking can be done.
It's like, you have to be focused on your goal but relaxed and not trying too hard.
Basically just focus your mind on her with the intention of going to her in the dreamworld as you drift off to sleep.
If you've never tried it before, it might take you a few tries to find the sweet spot or whatever.
Best of luck to you, friend.
>>
>>17899066
Sounds easy enough.

Thank you, brother.
>>
>>17899070
It really is fairly simple in principle, but in practice it's kinda hit or miss, or maybe I'm just shit at it, I dunno.
In your case though, I dunno man, love is a powerful thing, that should help.
>>
>>17899071
It's worth much more than a shot.
Relaxing will be the hardest, I think.
And not wishing too hard, fuck.
>>
>>17899074
From a biological perspective, I'd say avoid drugs that inhibit deep sleep like ethanol and cannabis.
ya gotta go pretty deep for this sort of thing.
>>
File: woah.jpg (62 KB, 960x632) Image search: [Google]
woah.jpg
62 KB, 960x632
>>17899082
Nah, I'm from /pol/.
I'm not a drunk junkie. I only drink every once in a while. Fuck drugs.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.