[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know anything about Black Stone (Hajar Aswad)? Some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13
File: blackstonemecca1.jpg (43 KB, 440x528) Image search: [Google]
blackstonemecca1.jpg
43 KB, 440x528
Does anyone know anything about Black Stone (Hajar Aswad)? Some said it has zero magnetism zone and compasses wouldn't work there. I'm curious anon, feed me.
>>
According to the Quran, it was a blinding, pure white, until it soaked up all of man's sins. Abraham also stood on it to make the kabah
>>
I wonder what would happen if somebody stole it
>>
>>17898957
it's been taken several times throughout history. what's left is sort of a small fragment of what used to be a much larger thing
>>
>>17898957
Actually it was stolen a few times during wars. Also it was lost for 21 years I think at some point.
>>
File: 2001-monolith.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
2001-monolith.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
Is this what Stanley Kubrick trying to explain?
>>
File: manabatteryred.jpg (34 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
manabatteryred.jpg
34 KB, 223x310
>they all pray directly at it 5 times a day
>>
>>17898994
>they think this isn't idolatry
>>
>looks like a clit
>>
>>17898981
Related note: In the book the monolith changes colors., only sometimes is it all black. And when it's with the apes it acted as a video screen showing how to do things ( fire, spear, plant ) and beamed subliminal messages ( who knows what, Buy Soda?).

But by far the Biggest difference between the first book ( it's a trilogy ) and the film is the ship doesn't go to Jupiter in the book, but to Saturn. In the other 2 books, released after the film they just switch all Saturn references to Jupiter. In the forward the author plainly states this is done due to Kubrick changing to Jupiter in the film.
>>
This stone is the biggest crock of shit a ng with Mecca, Islam is all about fake miracles and pedophilia.
>>
>>17899338
Why Jupiter? Is it true Saturn really related with with star of david or pentagram or some energy kind of shit. Just now I saw a video about this theory. Weird.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiCfi1hySAs
>>
>>17899566

This blows a hole in the theory Kubrick was an outer space imagery creating superstar, but they changed it from Saturn to Jupiter as they couldn't get the rings to look any good for the film, so they just said Fuck It, and moved it to Jupiter.

Saturn would have made far more sense with the Black Cube/Monolith... though as noted in the first book the monolith wasn't always black.
>>
Its the physical manifestation of the world soul. It is black and small because thats where we are at spiritually. Kali yuga and all that.
>>
All you need to know is that "Allah" is Satan.
>>
>>17899678
Never discuss with Christians about other religions, all they can about other religions is about how "satanic" they are.
>>
>>17899698
*all they can say
>>
>>17899698
In every religion, the other guy's god is evil to them. "And here's why..."
>>
>>17899574
what is the significance of Saturn over Jupiter besides having rings?
>>
>>17899778

Google 'black cube of Saturn'
>>
Move aside peasants. Archaeologist master race is willing to explain to source of the stone and why saudi arabian peninsula is so desert driven.

Long time ago, when the sahara was a lush and green habitat of its people and animals, the planet's rotation changed and with it, the sahara started to dry. Desperation and desolation eventually lead people to further pursue water channels, in the hopes of survival of their cattle herding ways and of their lives. It was then that cities became to exist, the arabian peninsula was rich, its kingdoms commanded by women during the time of Solomon. Sheba, queen of the peninsula spoke of many stones, many of which came forth from the sky and even moments of history in which an ancient city, carved in stoned, was utterly destroyed by such incident and it coincides with the rock of Mecca. Although the city that was destroyed is not known by archaeologists, recent samples of the desert soil have proved that a large comet of meteor struck the peninsula with the power of a nuclear bomb some millenia ago, current, five thousand to ten thousand BCE
>>
>>17899794
Also, forgive my english. Not very native speaker.
>>
>>17899802
Anon, as most non-natives, your command of written english is leagues ahead of native english speakers.
>>
File: 1461862103837.jpg (57 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1461862103837.jpg
57 KB, 531x471
Reported ISIS Member Says They Will Destroy The Kaaba In Mecca, 'Kill Those Who Worship Stones'

https://archive.is/haPYw
>>
>>17899839
So what sect of islam is ISIS about, if they want to destroy what is the holiest site in the entire fucking faith?

Or do they jist destroy shit for shits and giggles?
>>
In Saudi Arabia, to be born as a Saudi Arabian Man. Is a privilege. They do not work. Foreigners work, they themselves only lead executives jobs. Their favourites sports being soccer, high sports such as cars beyond anything you have ever seen. A car painted in actual gold. Ice cream made of gold flowers? That's just how it works. The monarchy itself is everywhere, in posters, in tv, in the streets and in the books. Alchool is forbidden unless you are in certain areas. Women there, have no rights. They are things, meant to be traded, sold or given to men. In the high elite, women are educated, living in what we can call "golden cages" along with many other women.
The common law is that every man can have at least four wives, many have more. The monarch's sons have plenty. Their taste for the refined is only limited by what their money can buy. The land is poor, harsh and scorching hot. There is nothing but oozing oil and burning sun.
Fruits, water, sugary treats are a luxury only a few can taste. Silks and clothes from all over the world are imported in exchanged for a simple bottle of oil, an oil that is cheaper than a glass of water there.
Yes, to be a saudi arabian man, is to be born in privilege.
The monarchy controls everything, the police ensures order and summary executions through beheding are a common reminder of who and whom rules and makes the law. There, life is worth the wealth your family has.
>>
>>17899850
Okay, now, how was this common information relevant to anything?
>>
>>17899859
The stone is nothing more than a embelished black diamond.
Natural black diamonds can only come from meteors.
That "thing" was always black.
>>
File: notsure.jpg (137 KB, 940x1048) Image search: [Google]
notsure.jpg
137 KB, 940x1048
>>17899868
>>
>>17899868
It would be about three times as large as the largest diamond ever found, fucknugget. Its worth would be astronomical, and for sure it wouldn't sit in fucking mecca in the corner of a box. It's probably obsidian or jet.

And besides, your post had literally nothing to do with what you linked it to. Again.
>>
>>17899847
They just call themselves muslim but they dont seem to practice and follow islamic teaching.

Its like someone who says hes a Plumber then goes to your house and tinker with all your electronics and tvs.
>>
>>17898903
looks at taht metal pussy
>>
>>17900888
Yea the frame shaped like a vagina tho. Btw, nice trips.
>>
>>17899839
>>17899847
>>17900299
They are Salafists, but it's not a secret that Kaba'a was a Pagan worship center before.
>>
>>17899238

kek

Pre-Islamic Arab tribes were worshiping fallen meteors way before Moe spread the religion by the sword. Talk about idolatry...
>>
File: 1462696534717.jpg (14 KB, 200x295) Image search: [Google]
1462696534717.jpg
14 KB, 200x295
>>17899868
It's almost like you're posting in the wrong thread
>>
Looks like a vag, haha
>mudshits put their head in this
>>
>>17899566
Because the special effect for Saturn was unconvincing and Kubrick wanted 2001 to be spacekino.
>>
>>17899678
I'll explain this once for everyone so take note.

Satan, the devil etc is actually what christians describe as God, Satan created the world and reality as we know it from a spiritual/energy plane. This lost him favour with the other gods (spoiler alert) so they denounced him and he became a fallen angel. Our creator and ourselves are an abomination of sorts to the way things were before, this is why Satan is pictured as the bad guy and we are encouraged towards "God" and the idea of making it to heaven (the spiritual plane)
>>
File: blackrock.png (1 MB, 1066x741) Image search: [Google]
blackrock.png
1 MB, 1066x741
People often say the Black Stone in the silver holder looks like a cunt, but it makes more sense as an asshole.

Kissing the asshole is part of the Kiss of Shame ritual of Satanism. AND Muslims pray sticking their butts up pointing to the heavens. They're seriously into buttholes.
>>
>>17898903
It's a meteorite.
>>
>>17899814
leagues ahead of americans you mean
>>
>>17903751
Brits can't write worth shit either
>>
>>17900299
found the muslim. isis is TRUE islam by the book. they kill infidels and fake muslims like the ones praying to an idol at mecca. get that taqqiya out of here ahmed.
>>
>>17898903

I see a face in it, anyone else?
>>
>>17903786
Found the ISIS member. How's the goatfucking?
>>
There's 4 books. You forgot 3001
>>
>>17899238
We aren´t praying to it. We are praying into the direction of the kabaa because we see it as the first house built for god.
>>
>>17899839
This is hardly surprising. Remember the saudis who control mecca right now are aggressively renovating it to remove any reference or connection to other sects of islam or any past in which mecca wasn't purely middle eastern. Such as the Ottoman influences. They're doing what stalin did with the old russia, erasing old cultures to rebuild the current one in the image they desire. They say it's because revering old buildings and sites is a form of idolatry, but that reasoning rings hollow.
>>
>>17903900
Nuke mecca. Solves the problem.
>>
>>17902169
I'd follow a Moe prophet.
follow her real hard.
>>
>>17898903

That shit does not even looks like a fucking stone.
>>
>>17903786

Well they could just topple that enormous skyscrapper near the mecca, still ISIS is fucking stupid, some of their members claim to like Anime, wich is like liking actual demons from hell, Jesus hated Anime for instance, and Muhammad only liked live action stuff.
>>
But Jesus does hate anime... It's the gateway drug to Satan.
>>
>>17902747
i want to dip my balls in it
>>
>>17899793
the Ka'aba has fuck all to do with Saturn, and that's a modern claim ainyway.
>>
>>17899847
Technically Shia, but they have very little to do with Islam, which is a scapegoat.

They have about as much to do with Islam as the IRA has to do with Christianity.
>>
>>17907912

You have no iea what you're talking about.

ISIS are Salafi, which is a radical subset of Suni Islam. ISIS consider the Shia to be idolators.
>>
>>17903751
>Disparaging Americans' grammar.
>No capitalization or punctuation.

Chessmate, you fucking twit.
>>
>>17898903
It's a meteorite housed in a vaginal orifice. It used to be the head of the idol Hubal.
>>
>>17899678
Allah means god you idiot its just a different language, all you just said is god is satan.

And jesus and satan are also in islam what do we do with them then, switch them around aswell?

is jesus the antichrist?
>>
>>17899847
Mosad agents at the top
arab idiots at the bottom
>>
>>17903786
Please mossad no more, don't you have Clinton leaks to kill?
>>
>>17898903
Its basically the remnant from old middle eastern paganism.

Corner stones would be placed around a place of worship and tribes would run around naked performing rituals, usually involving fertility.

Just like how major christian traditions were borrowed from pagan beliefs to make pagans more willing to convert. The Kabah stone is the surviving one of 4 from a mjor site.

Its actually currently a pile of stones held together on a tile of asphalt because it was stolen and smashed when some warlord or another tried to move the center of worship to his city to troll mecca.

Also at some point in the middle ages a greek guy trolled the muslims hard by smearing his shit all over it so the muslim priests would get it in thier beards since the tradition used to be to kiss the stone instead of just touching it.

So yeah, its basically a giant vagina shaped pagan fertility idol that muhhamed retro-wrote to make his city the one everyone paid tribute to that has been stolen, smashed, and smeared with excrement a few times over the last century.
>>
>>17898903
Hay guize...guize...

Does anyone remember that stone being green instead of black?

Oh shit I'm in a different version of reality!!!

NELSON CANDELLA EFFECT!!!
>>
>>17909985
No, that's a lie. God is a title; Al-lah is a name. As is Hubal. Ba'al is a title; Al-lah/Hubal is Ba'al of the Arabs.

You're out of your mind if you think the Jews and Arabs worship the same God.
>>
>>17909985
al-Mahdi is the Antichrist. How do you not know that the quran plagiarized the bible?
>>
>>17898903
Compasses dont work within 50 feet of powerlines, or 30 feet of a large amount of metal (about as much as it takes to make a car) normally anyways.

So walking around and suddenly getting all freaked out because "my compass doesnt work ooooooh.... spooky ghosty stuff." Is stupid. Youre just within 10 feet of a buried water main or something.
>>
File: 1242693893083.jpg (68 KB, 501x376) Image search: [Google]
1242693893083.jpg
68 KB, 501x376
Who would worship a box?
>>
>>17902506
https://youtu.be/QNzaJgNNK3A
>>
>>17899778
Saturn is sAtan
>>
>>17910029
The antichrist is the antichrist. Al-mahdi is the only person who could tell you which is jesus and which is antichrist. Because when he appears hes gonna pretend to be jesus and all those unsuspecting people will follow him.
>>
>>17898903
this >>17903896
>>
>>17910035
For you.

>tfw the obnoxious caption ruins what would otherwise have been a decent subtle reference
This is what cultural appropriation feels like. Fuck you Islam. #AllMuslims
>>
>>17910026

>God is a title; Al-lah is a name.

You're either clueless, or lying. I'll assume your clueless.

>Allah (/ˈælə, ˈɑːlə, əlˈlɑː/;[1][2] Arabic: الله, translit. Allāh, pronounced [ɑɫ'ɫɑh] is the Arabic word referring to God in Abrahamic religions.[3][4][5] The word is thought to be derived by contraction from al ilāh, which means "the God", and has cognates in other Semitic languages, including Elah in Aramaic, ʾĒl in Canaanite and Elohim in Hebrew.[6][7]

>The word Allah has been used by Arabs of different religions since pre-Islamic times.[8]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah
>>
>>17909946
What is chessmate, you retard?
>>
>>17903896
I'm not staring at your ass. I'm staring in the direction of your ass because I like the way your pants look when you ass is in them.
>>
>>17913756
>blatant boxxy reference
>subtle

nothing subtle about it
>>
File: 200_s (2).gif (39 KB, 304x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s (2).gif
39 KB, 304x200
>>17899794
interesting tell me more
>>
>>17899847
Praying to a rock that fell out of the sky and was used by pagans is rather idolatrous, Achmed.
>>
>>17900299
All religious are hypocrites. If anything, ISIS is more devout then the average Muslim.
>>
>>17903896
And the Samaritans weren't praying to bull statues, they were praying to how they represented Gods.

The same argument is used by any idolatrous group- Ba'alists, Papists or Saracens.
>>
>>17904780
They'd just pray to an irradiated crater. And probably pilgrimage to th edge of it.
>>
>>17910026
I'm not religious, and if I were it would be pretty clear that the Muslims are the Antichirst (possibly the Papists). But Allah really is not a name.
>>
>>17900299
ISIS is different from all other Islamic Terrorist organizations as they are not fighting a political struggle but a religious one.

They believe they are ushering in the Islamic global age and from the Koran, Jerusalem will be the capital of the Islamic global empire from where the Imam Mahdi will rule.

This thus invalidates the Kabbah in Mecca as a holy site in the incoming Islamic age.

This is why Muslims and their satanist allies in the west are against a state of Israel .

As long as the Jews and not Muslims control Jerusalem, their Prophet's apocalyptic prophesy thus becomes inavlidated.
>>
>>17909985

Allah is currently the word for god in Arabic, but it's etymological origin was the exact name of the sword & moon god in a pantheon of their other ancient deities before Mohamed said "Nope, fuck it, we are going to to worship # blah blah out of way over a hundred deities.

words change, bro. Thursday, Thorsday. etc.
>>
>>17898994
under rated post
>mana battery
>>
Before Islam, civilizations of the Middle East used to worship meteorites. They were unexplained, possible gifts of the gods. This is simply an extension of that.

Much like in Christianity, which has adopted many pagan rituals over time.
>>
>>17914625

Which isnt gay btw, homosexuality is simply haram.

[spoiler]:^)[/spoiler]
>>
>>17914810

So that explains the hollywood production value ISIS videos posted on our Israeli owned media

You knows what? I hope they bomb Israel. Im tired of my country sending people to die in their proxy wars
>>
>>17910022
I most definitely remember green stone pics
>>
>>17914575
him schooling on you and making a joke. ease up, urkle
>>
File: Stone.jpg (80 KB, 646x302) Image search: [Google]
Stone.jpg
80 KB, 646x302
>>17898903

Check this out:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus_(deity)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elagabalus

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-religion/3315502/posts

14 Years old crazy Roman emperor bring a black stone of a cult from Syria that he worships.

The kid is pretty insane,he thought he was a God, he dresses like a woman, did prostitution, wants to cut his dick off and somehow replace it with a vagina.

>He ordered mass human sacrifices of young boys and girls to satisfy his god and whenever he entered Rome he demanded that his priests meet him with golden bowls full of children's intestines..

After he was assassinated by his guards at the age of 18 the stone got sent back to Homs, Syria.

>The city remained a strong center of paganism, because of the Temple of El-Gabal. After one of his victories over Zenobia, Emperor Aurelian visited the city to pay thanks to the deity.

After the muslims conquered the Middle East the stone disappeared.
>>
File: 54164284PJlkMg_fs.jpg (591 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
54164284PJlkMg_fs.jpg
591 KB, 2048x1536
>>17916096

Very interesting find, thanks for sharing that.
>>
>>17899338
>trilogy
4 books
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4100x4100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4100x4100
>>17899778
Saturn has a strange moon, Iapetus. It is black on one side and white on the other separated by a ridge that circles the whole planet. There is also one huge crater (pic relates) where the monolith was located (dead center). David Bowman landed on top which opened the stargate. In the film the monolith was just orbiting Jupiter.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 629x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 629x536
>>17916161
So if 2001 has 3 sequels it still counts as 3 books even though there are 4 total?

4 books equals trilogy. You're right. I can't count.
>>
>>17916173
You're correct. I am a retard.
>>
>>17916188
Thanks. Can't wait to tell my mom I won an Internet fight!
>>
>>17910033
If that were true then you couldnt use a compass on a giant steel ship. And you're required to have one on board. The only thing it does is throw the compass off a varying number of degrees and that can be measured and corrected for. Having metal around you doesnt brick your compass.
>>
>>17916074
Fyi, it's "checkmate," not "chessmate.">>17909946
Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.