[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tarot noob here. Is it important to have a deck with full-sized
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (226 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
226 KB, 1280x720
Tarot noob here.

Is it important to have a deck with full-sized cards or no? I'm thinking about purchasing a pocket-sized deck because I feel more comfortable shuffling playing cards, and I just prefer the size in general.
>>
>>17898343
>tfw you were pic related
2006 was a hell of a year.
>>
>>17898343
It doesn't matter so long as you get cards with pictures you can read.
>>
>>17898343
Ask /div/
>>
>>17898375
I'm probably the only shaman that doesn't use drugs, other than cigs and shittons of booze. But I could argue that they are enhancing my spiritual awareness
>>
>>17898804

agreed on the tobacco, otherwise ur a cunt
>>
File: thothstaranduniverse.jpg (471 KB, 672x474) Image search: [Google]
thothstaranduniverse.jpg
471 KB, 672x474
>>17898343
What matters is not the size of the cards, but your understanding of the attributes of the cards and their relationship to one another when performing a reading.
>>
>>17899226
Beta faggot with a micropenis detected
>>
>>17898343
It's a personal choice
>>
You don't just become a shaman.

You have to have something happen to you. Like struck by lightening or bad sick. Death tier shit.
>>
>>17898343
I bought a beginner's deck, and will pick up a smaller deck soon. The beginner's has full size cards with related words already written on them. Do you know how to read tarot as it is? I'd just buy two different decks. Practice with the beginners and then use a more advanced one you feel comfy with
>>
>>17899295
Does swine flu count?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.