[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Exorcist/Paranormal stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Amorth-exorcist_1860474c.jpg (26 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
Amorth-exorcist_1860474c.jpg
26 KB, 460x287
Before hearing this you must understand that I live in Rome. And here shit like demons, possessions and the anti-Christ are a big fucking deal, it's not just a meme. Here even rational and skeptical people like my dad fear the darkness. Having said this here's a story my dad told me, it happened when he was young.

>Be my dad
>Rome, somewhat in the 70's
>Decide to do a seance with a couple of friends
>They get a three-legged table (apparently it won't do otherwise)
>They join hands and try to contact with spirits
>The fucking lights start flickering like mad after just a couple of minutes
>The table starts jerking about
>I have to remind you that my dad is one of the most rational people I have ever met and to this day he has
No idea of what the fuck happened
>They abort the seance
>They leave their friend's house and try to forget what happened
>The guy that lives in the house where it all took place complains with his friends
>He says he keeps hearing weird noises at night and objects move on their own
>They get a fucking exorcist to visit and purify the house
>Nothing else weird ever happened again in that house

Is this normal, have you guys or your family ever experienced something like this?
>>
Well my Sister is possessed, and she told my Mom that demons would strangle me awhile before I developed dysphagia
>>
>>17896847
evil is a truth. don't fuck with it, don't talk to it, see the signs. sometimes i get the impression that we live in some kind of end game. sounds weird, but i feel it in my gut. choose the right side.
you don't need any stories about humans fighting the devil to know that.
>>
I came face-to-face with a demon. They are real, and they are scary as shit. I am not some demon-hunter or anything, just some nobody who has told his story here before. But let me tell you, whatever belief system you have, or lack thereof, I think you need to make space for the possibility of something existing beyond one's ability to sense things (aphenomenological) and avoid or find a way to cope with/ reflect the energy of something that sees you as a nuisance the same way we see flies.
>>
>>17898647
I've seen them too. They're hideous and vicious. NONE of them have our best interests at heart. I used to get attacked by them when I was a kid. Terrible. I'm glad I came to Christ in my later years after getting over my atheist phase. I expected if I simply stopped believing in them itd go away but it simply got worse.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.