[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Change the sticky!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: cor jaring.jpg (105 KB, 500x404) Image search: [Google]
cor jaring.jpg
105 KB, 500x404
I think it's about time that sticky got an update. Most of the links have long since been dead, there's new common topics on the board, a lot of the old topics have had updates (such as a lot of true crime stuff) and it could be more concise in general.

What do you guys want to contribute to it?
>>
In particular, I would love to see more David Paulides missing 411 stuff. Also more Ayyyy Lmao's and general conspiracy.
>>
File: Forget&Sever - tommy kovac.jpg (465 KB, 1076x1600) Image search: [Google]
Forget&Sever - tommy kovac.jpg
465 KB, 1076x1600
changing the photo would be a good start, maybe something more like op's

personally would like to see links to paranormal podcasts, stuff like that. also maybe linking some of the /x/ projects that have been ongoing such as the Editor's work
>>
>>17895647
10/10 OP
>>
kill the sticky
>>
>>17896364

this
Deleting the sticky altogether gets my vote.
>>
SOMETHING HAS TO BE DID
>>
>>17895647
Anons could post their suggestions here.
>>
>>17895647
I suggest the new picture be of X-Tan.
I also suggest reminding newfags that this is the paranormal board.
Links to online libraries of occult material should be listed (like the hermetic library etc)
>>
File: ech.png (743 KB, 847x464) Image search: [Google]
ech.png
743 KB, 847x464
>>17896820
All hail Echs
>>
File: 1465119082810.jpg (8 KB, 207x228) Image search: [Google]
1465119082810.jpg
8 KB, 207x228
good luck with that, mods will ignore this
>>
Here's some stuff
http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/
http://thebrobrobro1988.blogspot.com/
>>
>>17895647
I think if we changed the pic and updated the links it'd be fine. I like your pic tho, fits the feel of the board more, now.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.