[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this simbol?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: 1466427299330.jpg (52 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1466427299330.jpg
52 KB, 600x600
What is this simbol?
>>
Kabballa with seele logo from anime NGE
>>
Looks like Sephiroth, with some bullshit added onto it, including nordic runes for some reason.
If it was in better quality i could just google every single word and see what comes up but it's too low-res
>>
>>17893270
It's the only souce that exist.
>>
>>17893242
What are the odds of me watching a video about that symbol and then this being the first thread I see on the page?
>>
>>17893293
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KKPjYXKMoo&list=PLpkL1mBvv_SZZLuh2AO48Sto-Kzv6drmc
>>
>>17893242
The Apocalypse Sigle and the SeelE symbol from neon genesis,
>>
>>17893293
On /x/? It was at least a lot more likely than on any other board on 4chan...
>>
>>17893242
It's a basic comprehension of the manifestations of God and how they relate to each other with some bullshit snake apple superimposed on top of it.
>>
It's written in French, if you had a pic with a better res I could translate it for you.
>>
File: SEPHER YETSIRAH.png (718 KB, 3528x4993) Image search: [Google]
SEPHER YETSIRAH.png
718 KB, 3528x4993
>>17896048
Ganbatte, senpai.
>>
File: 2016-07-08 20.34.17.jpg (2 MB, 1930x1930) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-08 20.34.17.jpg
2 MB, 1930x1930
I have a symbol too that idk the meaning of,it was given to me by a traveling horse circus for helping fix their jeep so idk anyhelp would be much appreciated
>>
>>17893242
fullmetal alchemist
>>
>>17896505
I think you are holding it upside down. To me it looks like a family crest... A capital letter "C" with a key in the middle (or maybe a stylized "E"). If it would have been used for anything paranormal I'd say it would have probably been a rune of protection as I make similar things when I want to confer that sort of blessing
>>
>>17896939
Ok the crest is a good theroy,but why then give me a crest,what purpose would it serve?and if it is a rune of protection,protection from what?did the know something? Anyway thank you fir answering I would have never thought of a family crest,do you know where i could research horse family names?
>>
>>17896996
No it would be more of a way to thank you. They probably passed it along to you as a means of showing their gratitude... It served them well and now it was time to pass it on to you. They probably made themselves another one and might give that one away to another kind person in the future.

Of course I'm just speculating but burning what I suspect is a sigil or crest into what looks like a disk of wood is a common way to make a protective talisman. I suspect if it is wood, it would be made from something like ash or willow, which has protective properties.

And alas I have no clue about horse families... If you knew their ethnic background that would be a good start but I'm afraid I'm no help there.
>>
>>17897268
thank you very much anon
>>
>>17896505
I'm calling it a Sigil. Could mean anything. Looks like a C, a key, and something else. I wouldn't hold a sigil for a stranger bro but eyyy.
>>
>>17897287
Why is it a bad thing to hold a sigil
>>
It's a

Zankoku na tenshi no you ni
shounen yo shinwa ni nare

aoi kaze ga ima
mune no doa wo tataite mo
watashi dake wo tada mitsumete
hohoenderu anata

sotto fureru mono
motomeru koto ni muchuu de
unmei sae mada shiranai
itaikena hitomi

dakedo itsuka kizuku deshou
sono senaka ni wa
haruka mirai mezasu tameno
hanega ga arukoto

zankoku na tenshi no te-ze
madobe kara yagate tobitatsu
hotobashiru atsui patosu de
omoide wo uragiru nara
kono sora wo daite kagayaku

zutto nemutteru
watashi no ai no yurikago
anata dake ga yume no shisha ni
yobareru asa ga kuru

hosoi kubisuji wo
tsukiakari ga utsushiteru
sekaijuu no toki wo tomete
tojikometai kedo

moshimo futari aeta koto ni
imi ga aru nara
watashi wa sou
jiyuu wo shiru tame no baiburu

kanashimi ga soshite hajimaru
dakishimeta inochi no katachi
sono yume ni mezameta toki
dare yori mo hikari wo hanatsu

hito wa ai wo tsumugi nagara
rekishi wo tsukuru
megami nante narenai mama
watashi wa ikiru

madobe kara yagate tobitatsu
hotobashiru atsui patosu de
omoide wo uragiru nara
kono sora wo daite kagayaku
>>
>>17897368
Well sigils can invoke spirits like what people call Angels and Demons, or spirits, or demigods, or what have you. They can also invoke the essence of something like a specific plant or animal.

Like I said before this looks like a family thing. Probably the first letter of their last name and their family crest, in this case a key. Seems benign and why would they want to screw you after you helped them? Seems like a dick move.

Also you can google sigils online to get an idea of what they look like for different things, goetic spirits, enochian ones, demonic... You get the idea. They don't look like this.
>>
tree of life with a sigil or some bullshit over it.
>>
>>17897368

I'm not so sure it is. I'm not a wizard by my logic is this. If I wanted to put protection over my house, I would make a sigil for protection and put it over entrances of my house in the same vein as the Moses story in the bible. So, the sigil is attached to the house.

If I didn't know what a sigil did, I would be wary to hold it for someone. My thoughts go to it could be used to channel your energy for maker or something like.

I'm not a big big into magic though, so maybe that's "not how it works". Just explaining my logic.
>>
>>17897423
When I thought this thread couldn't be any more cringe-worthy, you've gone and done it.
>>
>>17893242
tree of life
>>
>>17896372
The blue nodes appear to be Gods or entities that represent things like glory, beauty, etc ... They're connected by canals and there are referenced to Moses and holy scripture.. It looks like a complex version of the holy trinity
>>
>>17896372
Oh wait I'm retarded it's the kaballah
>>
The apple and the serpent, come on people...
>>
>>17893270
>Looks like Sephiroth, with some bullshit added onto it
Goddammit, that was exactly what I was going to say.
>>17893264
Is it NGE? Christ, I fucking hate that anime.
>>
>>17897432
>>17897462
Thanks guys all information helps and I really do appreciate the time you have taken to answer my questions,I think I will research this more and if I have an answer,if it's of any interest il post all possible meanings
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.