[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think I'm in the wrong universe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: mommygoatandkids.jpg (3 MB, 2816x2112) Image search: [Google]
mommygoatandkids.jpg
3 MB, 2816x2112
I'm freaking out guys. Yesterday like most every day of my life I can remember I had a mom and dad but, when I woke up today with two moms.

This is really fucked up too because, so far other than that this universe isn't too different from the one I'm from. Technology has seemed to advance the same here and we have the same President.

How could I get back to my universe?
>>
>>17889805
Have you tried going 88 miles per hour?
>>
>>17889805
why not just enjoy your extra mom?
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 308x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 308x308
>>17889805
>>
>>17889805
Maybe your not actually from another universe, but some dick has been fucking around in our timeline changing small things and having a flow on effect.
That or you going crazy
>>
>>17889805
This is what happens when we give gays the right to marry. They steal our dads and replace them with 2 moms
>>
>>17889805
Rick??? it's morty moot called and said to stop being a faggot, also season 3 is delayed again.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 386x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 386x400
>>17889805
Public Service Announcement.
You must be 18 years of age to post on 4chan.
Thank you.
>>
It could also be the Mandela effect. Search it up on google if you are not familiar with it. :)
Also, maybe using black magic could help with getting back.
I wish you the best of luck getting back to your other universe.
>>
Op you died in your last reality, welcome to this one.
>>
>>17889805
Doublecest: fuck both of your moms
>>
>inb4 you are kylie jenner
>>
>>17889805
Do you have any memory of your extra mom or do they seem foreign and alien like a total stranger?
>>
Op probably just remembers the other mom as a dad because she's a butch. Maybe op just saw her sitting down to pee and thought "dad you have no dick!" And now his psyche is fractured and reverts back to when he thought she was a man.....but hell I don't know shit about psychology and I'm a pretty fucked up individual myself so I can't really say much.
>>
Nope, none of this ever happened, you're just crazy
>>
I hear you OP. I have similar issues with my family.

I have a mom and dad and a little sister about 6 years younger than me.

But I swear for most of my early childhood it was just my mom and dad and me. See, I was born in 1991, and I swear I don't have a single memory of my sister until about 1997 or so. None, it's like she didn't even exist.

So weird. The "Mandela Effect" is a mindfuck.
>>
File: happy_pepe.jpg (50 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
happy_pepe.jpg
50 KB, 547x471
>>17889849
>>
Twice the tendies :^]
>>
>>17891780
Nice
>>
I got tired of my last universe and decided to leave it for this one, but then I things were even more jacked here and I couldn't return. )c:
>>
Do you know how you got here?
>>
I remember a universe when op made good threads
>>
>>17892616
No you don't
>>
What the fuck are you talking about is this fucking tumblr???
>>
>>17892633
Yeah. This is the Tumblr universe. You can tell because we have Tumblr in this universe. Where the fuck have you been?
>>
>>17892582
and twice the used mom panties
>>
Have you told your moms about your dad? See if their personalities match up, or if he's just a friend in this one
>>
>>17890424
Is that his knee or a huge holy boner?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.