[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HeyKids and Hispanic youtubers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
hey I was wondering if you realized that the whole HeyKids thing references several hispanic youtubers, the youtube channel used to be subscribed to HolaSoyGerman, a very popular youtuber, and also one of the "skins" used in one of the HeyKids videos was one of Dross (pic related) and I was wondering, is the owner of the channel hispanic or has this AI learned about hispanic youtube? pic related regularly posts top 10 kind of videos about creepy stuff and likes to share some paranormal stuff (and creppy pastas) with the non english speaking world, he even made a video about HeyKids Itself so Idk
>>
>>17879984
Does he have a deal with hispanic youtubers to help the channel grow?

I mean Dross did make a video on HeyKids
>>
>>17880015
maybe the AI found about dross because of the video he made and incorporated the info?
>>
vid related this is HeyKids video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mDAymnsAkg
>>
>>17880032
>maybe the ai
>an ai

really nigga? its just another sp00ky arg or sum shit like that. we dont have the tecnology yet

>inb4 duh secret tec they dont want you to knoww!111
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.