[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me if it's true or just a normie urban legend. I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: pendulum.jpg (9 KB, 275x317) Image search: [Google]
pendulum.jpg
9 KB, 275x317
Tell me if it's true or just a normie urban legend.

I've heard that you can ask a ghost/demon/higher vibration creature a yes/no question while holding a still pendulum.
When it answers yes it's supposed to start moving, if the answer is no, nothing happens.

Is it true?
Any tips while doing this?
What would you ask?
>>
The way that it was told to me is a left/right swing was no and a circle for yes.

Not sure if its real as I think of a direction for it to go and which way and it will start.
>>
>>17879796
this is basically inviting the spirit to share your home.
do it in the woods or something.
>>
File: 6pencil.png (292 KB, 1000x1621) Image search: [Google]
6pencil.png
292 KB, 1000x1621
>>
>>17880042
Why so?
What could the consequences be?
Anyways i don't think it would stay...
>>
>>17880108
working under the assumption that this isn't nonsense:
by asking for interaction you're putting out a beacon for a spirit. like a spotlight or a lighthouse. come on in, guys! whomever answers may decide to stick around.

first it starts with doors slamming or disembodied laughter... then you realize that maybe you should have asked for spirit interaction somewhere besides your primary residence.
>>
>>17880108
why would you invite anyone into your house that you couldn't kick out?
>>
Spirits sometimes do work to contact the mortal realm. However, it isn't like there is some sort of ghost blog where they go to figure out what means what.

If there is a particular spirit you wish to contact, then you could consult a medium, but if you have a reason to need to contact them, and quickly, you could use such a method as you are describing. Just make it clear to the entity which answer means what on whatever contraption you use. However, this method leaves open the possibility of other spirits playing around with you. Some of them aren't fit for tea and crumpets, mind.

If you are just playing games for fun to see what will happen, then I second going into the woods, because you can attract the kind of spirits, unsettled, energetic spirits that want to play back. They are patient, cunning, and not very understanding of your mortal needs.

So there.
>>
>>17880213
>>17880257
>>17880588
Thanks, you made it clear to me.

What about the question i ask?
Could I get answer about the future or about them?
>>
>>17880042
how does the spirit know the boundaries of my home. what if i keep my door open to the apartment complex does my home zone extend? what if i have my door open at the same time as another person does? do they also get haunted then??
>>
Take pendulum, swing in circle to whipping speed, and release towards an open window. Spirits don't have agendas dummy. They are simply frequencies of alternative realities.
>>
>>17882204
I'm just trying things out.

Anyway next question
Is it a good idea to go somewhere chill and in nature, take a good dose of shrooms and try the pendulum thing?
These are two thing I've always wanted to try
>>
>>17881890
>Future
Probably not lol.

>About them
Your best bet. Seeing as though you'll be asking "yes or no" questions you'll be limited to what you could ask, but I'm sure you can find something out.

>Are you from here?
>Did you die here?
>etc.
>>
>>17879796
You can ask questions to your subconscious.
Can't really say if "outer beings" can actually communicate through it. It could be your subconscious going along with your own bullshit.
Predicting the future is unreliable.
Accessing subconscious information is more reliable.

I once managed to recover my banking password, too bad it was the previous one.
>>
>>17879796
This method is shit anyway, because at some point your muscles will start trembling, thus causing the pendulum to swing regardless of what you believe in.
>>
>>17883097
That's the point... it's supposed to move by the muscle's micromovements alterated by your subconscious to deliver the answer, not what you believe the outcome to be.

Are you trying to fake the result ?
>>
>>17883171
He's just shit posting. Typical mongoloid commenting on shit he has no idea about.
>>
>>17879796
>Is it true?
No.
>Any tips while doing this?
Don't eat yellow snow.
>What would you ask?
Who shot tupac?
>>
>>17880014
It's left/right for no (shaking head) and up/down for yes (nodding head). Also, the tighter the circle, the less certain the answer is.
>>
>>17879796

This is called dowsing. You can ask the pendulum questions. The one 'answering' is your 'higher self' who knows the answer. Not an entity outside you.

Spins in a circle for yes, sways back and forth for no.

First ask if you can ask questions at this time because several things like being intoxicated can make it not work properly.
>>
>>17882279
No. Drugs weaken your spiritual immune system and leave you more open to attacks/possesion by evil spirits.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.