[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Something greater than ourselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: 1462660998093.jpg (484 KB, 752x950) Image search: [Google]
1462660998093.jpg
484 KB, 752x950
Never encountered anything close to a spiritual, alien, or demon being. I don't solidly believe in anything. Is it possible to encounter or experience something greater, god, spirit or higher intelligence? Its it all just fiction?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2800x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2800x1600
Meditate,fast and philophise and the universe will notice and show you something great
>>
>>17873528
They're physically real. If you want to have personal contact, here are some rules to follow that will increase that probability:

- Don't volunteer information about your experiences. Let them introduce the topic first, and only if everyone in the room is "red pill" about it.
- Remember that those three words you just used are labels. Every person is different, and if you want to have contact, you ought to treat them as individuals.
- Mutual benefit's the universal economic principle. Figure out what this contact can do to improve your life, and what you can do in return to improve theirs.
- Don't lose your dignity. It's good to be human. In some ways we're immature. In others, we're absolute masters of this realm.

Basically, you need to be able to sit on a sofa with a glowing 4-dimensional orb of impossibly complex detail, watch a show together, and eat snacks like you're just casually chilling with any friend. Also, no touch unless invited. Be that kind person, and you'll certainly get your contact opportunity at the moment you least expect it.
>>
>>17873528
Oh hey, that upscaled version of the MTG machine god I posted to /g/ a few months back!
>>
>>17873580
>fast

How does this help at all?
>>
>>17873528
we are greater than ourselves anon do not be fooled.
>>
>>17873751
it makes you delirious and open to suggestion.
Basically, being hungry puts you in a frame of mind where you'll agree to any fucking thing you hear as long as it results in a positive output (which our brains are wired to associate with food).

Basically, a prolonged reptilian panic response.
>>
>>17873768
>delirious

Just a way to spook myself then?
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300 KB, 800x854) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300 KB, 800x854
>>17873528
Im a spiritual being, Ive seen what I guess are called astral beings aka inter dimensional beings and met Jinns in a dream astral traveling some shit in my back yard and it was the realest dream ever it was literally my backyard mid day and once went to a dream or whatever where I was a flying demon and everyone else was, it was a lot of fun. Yeah I experienced the source once upon a time. It feels like you are experiencing infinity and its so energetically intense its interpreted as infinite bliss its fucking horrifying as in literally infinitely terrifying.
>>
>>17873785
>the source

What form does it have? I haven't had a projection as grand as that.
>>
>>17873772
If simply desiring contact with a "paranormal" being is what you want, and you haven't achieved it yet, then you've adopted some societal conditioning that makes this impossible. Essentially, you've got two boxes in your brain. One for "things that exist" and one for "things that don't exist." And what you're trying to do is put the things in the one box into the other, but that ain't how it goes, anon. As long as your motive for seeking out a
>spiritual, alien, or demon being
is precisely because it would be abnormal, then you never will, because the whole point of such beings being real is that from their perspective of course they exist. They don't view themselves as abnormal. That's such a mind blowingly self crippling frame of reference that humans have inflicted upon themselves, that sometimes you stare RIGHT at something not from this planet, and just blank it out, erase your memory of it and pretend it never happened. This is really a thing. Derren Brown does it to people on purpose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPZH07THejo

Cuttlefish do it to psyche out their prey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjloPutUCeo

Anyways. You need to unlearn that programming. One way to do it is to learn Bayesian Statistics. That's if you know math, and logic, and I don't mean the Star Trek version of Spock Logic, I mean like learning to think with same machine code that computers use, so that you don't fall for simple hypnosis tricks.

Or, you can just fast, since if you're just in those instinctual parts of your brain, you'll be too hungry to remember your societal conditioning that makes you forget anytime you see something that "shouldn't" be there. Your senses get improved, and you don't have time to BS with what should or shouldn't exist, only with what does.
>>
Go to the top of a mountain and take off your socks. Plant your feet deep in soil and just close your eyes and extend your arms.
>>
>>17873811
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9VMfdG873E

Like this. But you can't just click the "exit" box and have it stop. The best you can do is try to find a place in the infinite fractal that reminds you of your old reality again, closely enough that the differences aren't really noticeable anymore. And then to try and forget that you're not just staring at a complex hyper fractal that simply looks like your life, that this is "really real" whatever that means.
>>
>>17873832
Fasting just put me in a negative state anon.

redpill me on this ascension phase pls
>>
>>17873620
i find bringing a little lsd to the table tends to make the 4-dimensional orb talk a bit more freely
>>
>>17873620
Great post. What have you seen, anon?
>>
>>17873772
Fasting has been a tradition of religious passage for millennia.

It literally brings you closer to God.

And by literally I mean figuratively.

And by God I mean death.

Happy July 2nd errybody!
>>
>>17874038
Everybody knows that space people, or "speople" love to party.
>>
File: i am a son of a shephard.jpg (52 KB, 300x413) Image search: [Google]
i am a son of a shephard.jpg
52 KB, 300x413
>>17873528

>We are all Geth.
>>
>>17874049
Best post on this board so far today.

/x/, get your shit together.
>>
File: file.jpg (10 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
10 KB, 200x200
>>17874049
Make /x/ great again
>>
obviously my dick
>>
File: 1466461913458.jpg (37 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1466461913458.jpg
37 KB, 320x287
Faggots answer to everything on /x/
>Meditate
>>
>>17873832
>Catalog
May I ask you what you believe?
>>
are drugs a good way to contact supernatural beings?
>>
File: Laughing Guy Fiere.jpg (62 KB, 647x604) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Guy Fiere.jpg
62 KB, 647x604
>>17881043
Nah, but they're a good way to have a good time, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'!? YEAH, YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN', MAN!

Seriously though, do you get what I mean?
>>
This thread makes me question whether or not every time I've ever heard someone say they've seen a ghost or talked to god or heard voices from aliens and shit if they were all delirious or high at the time.
Makes perfect sense now.

How the fuck can you believe anything you experience under such a state? You might as well just be dreaming.
Why not just close my eyes and imagine some aliens and then say "I know they're real because I've seen them"? What's the difference?

If you aren't seeing/experiencing these things with a completely sober and healthy mind then there should _always_ be some uncertainty
>>
>>17881043
It's a good way to damage the organ you use to contact the things you assume are these beings
>>
>>17873528
The concept of "greater than" as you and others use it is merely a projection of social hierarchies onto the rest of reality.

These hierarchies are complete fictions, they only exist in the mind. Of course Gods aren't real, but even deeper than that, the way we order social reality is an illusion. We try to affirm this illusion via manners of dress to show authority and rank (medals, positions, styles, displays) to cover up the fictional nature of it. However, in doing so we manifest these realities as if casting a spell: we make them into real objects and arrangements, and then refer to these images to affirm the reality we have created. This guy is an authority, he has X credential. This guy looks the part. It is by no accent that God is referred to as the LORD, Jesus the King of Kings, etc - it's the same hierarchical shit.

To answer your question, existence is greater than "something greater than the universe." Even our perception of time is a fiction: the past and present do not exist, they are simulations of past or coming moments in the mind. Useful fictions, but fictions nonetheless, but all too often we forget this fact. All that exists is the present moment and change. Come to terms with this nature of reality and you will be far better off.
>>
>>17873528
that picture is cool as fuck, anyone have anything similar?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.