[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magic wands of /x/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8
File: magic-wands013007.jpg (54 KB, 938x149) Image search: [Google]
magic-wands013007.jpg
54 KB, 938x149
Post your fucking wands. How many of you guys actually use them, especially when summoning demons and such? I'm thinking about getting one (pic related) but I don't know if it's altogether necessary or even preferred. Recommend any good suppliers?
>>
File: 1724612715.gif (1 MB, 154x170) Image search: [Google]
1724612715.gif
1 MB, 154x170
OP was watched the Harry Potter films too many times.
>>
Why would you buy a ritualistic tool. Isn't making your own a big part of it?
Just grab a stick from the backyard and start carving.
>>
OP here.

>>17870253

Stopped reading those books after the fourth.

>>17870255

I'd probably end up making it look like shit, and there's no rule saying that you have to make your own. Plus, I'm a lazy ass.
>>
File: wand wip.jpg (145 KB, 1277x500) Image search: [Google]
wand wip.jpg
145 KB, 1277x500
Not sure if you're the anon who made the last thread, but here's a WiP. The wooden pin is just there temporarily to keep the spine in place while crafting.

While I haven't collected ALL the materials I'm using to craft this - mainly missing leather bindings from a leatherworker - most of what will be the base of the wand is present. Each of the treated pieces has received its own ritual blessing, as will all future pieces, and the wand itself will undergo a final consecration ritual when completed.

The head of the wand will be made of the quartz point sitting in a cervical bone, which will be bound to the rest by leather. The bulk of the wand is made up of cervical bones and the coccyx, and the handle will be made from the two untreated tibia.

At first I had a more concrete idea of what I wanted to build, but after manipulating the bones and fitting them together in different ways I'm letting the wand be the one telling me how it all fits together. I'm trying to make the whole creation process natural as possible, so I'm trying to stay away from inorganic materials, which is to say anything that was forged by man like unprocessed metals. Again, since I'm trying to make the process as natural as possible, I wouldn't turn away something that feels like the right piece just because it's metal. Should I be incapable of crafting an oaken spinal rod, for example, I might just use a metal one instead.

I've got some design ideas I haven't yet implemented, like creating a bottom point for the wand using another quartz piece with a large pyrite formation in it, so I'm open to suggestions since I'm prone to coming up with new ideas on the fly.
>>
>>17870255
There's nothing wrong with buying ritual tools if they're the right fit.

>the wand chooses the wizard
>>
Also, OP, that is one hell of a sexy wand.
That handle looks so comfy!
Mine being asymmetrical means I have to learn two sets of holds for it, one for each hand.
>>
Fuuuucking retarded.
>>
>>17870246
you shouldnt get premade ritualistic tools. if youre willing to perform a successful ritual youre gonna have to make the tools yourself. also the one in your pic looks like some harrypotter cosplay shit.

its not hard, i usually walk up to a tree and take a small branch off it and then carve a sigil on the tree. never take twice from the same tree. then i let the stick dry, and depending on what im gonna use it for attach some feathers, bones, crystals or whatever to it with thin twigs or long straws of grass.
and basically thats it, anyone can do it
>>
Bippity boppity boo autismo.
>>
Do you guys seriously believe in demons?

How old are you guys, like 12?
>>
>>17870543
That sounds like a disposable ritual tool.
I think this is a thread about a well crafted tool that's supposed to last a lifetime.
>>
>>17870503
that's cool as heck man
>>
OP here.

>>17870503

That is fucking awesome. By the way, no, I did not make any other thread on the subject.

>>17870533

It looks really nice, but the site looks a little... sketchy. I'm thinking about laying down the dosh for one of these fuckers instead: http://acmewandsupply.com

>>17870549

I mean, you guys can post pictures of anything that you use. But yes, I did specifically say that I am looking to buy something, which would imply that I want to use it for a long time.
>>
>>17870549
now that i think about it youre right
but that changes nothing, even the longlasting ones should be crafted by the user himself if you want them to be powerful. the more work you put into it the better it will be. i still recommend op to craft his wand himself
>>
I'm a firm believer that the most powerful tools for rituals are the ones you use all the time or have lots of sentimental value. You may be surprised to find something around your house that you can use as a wand that's even more powerful than anything you'll find in stores. The ritual knife I use is actually a kitchen knife, Cutco, to be exact. It's been in the family a long time (back when my mother sold Avon products, when the company was WAY more than just makeup, but sold all kinds of home utility supplies). It's very powerful because it has a lot of sentimental strength in it- christmas dinners, birthday parties, etc. You don't need something fancy if it works. For that matter, one of my favorite wands was one I found in Arkansas during a much needed vacation that is a very nice piece of stunningly clear quartz. I didn't even know I brought it home with me until I found it in my rucksack. It was meant to be. And that's another thing, if it's meant to be that you're supposed to buy one, the perfect one will just appear to you.
>>
>>17870591
As would I, eventually, but maybe he's not sure exactly what he wants in a wand.
It might help to have one premade, then maybe he can figure out what he doesn't like in a wand.
Or maybe a wand-maker just made the wand that fits him perfectly.
I appreciate your approach to the matter, but man other people might find a different approach more suitable.
Doesn't mean that one is better than the other, just that different people have different tastes.
>>
Gooosh...you cant order your fucking occult tools online, you have to create one by yourself and pay with other things than money
>>
>>17870255
Exactly what I'm doing, but with a big stick. Stealing inspiration from dark souls and making a staff like thing, going to line it with runes and the seal of Marbas.
>>
>>17870246
>Recommend any good suppliers?
I don't currently have one, but from what I've seen out of every source I've checked, the best way to get a wand is to make your own.
>>17870253
Wands are important ceremonial tools in many forms of magic. Though I would like an HP wand... they look cool without the stupid gems every damn Neopagan likes to jam on there.
>>17871403
>staff
I would love to carve my own staff. Never can get a good branch for it though.
>>
>>17871793
>Never can get a good branch for it though.
I wouldn't make one from simply a branch though.
I've seen some really amazing pieces of wood on walks that were younger trees that got uprooted by storm and the gnarled wood where their roots are would make for an awesome base for a focal. Maybe you should consider finding a dead tree like this or sacrificing a live one, although you won't be able to see what its roots are like until you get it out of the ground.
>>
>>17871793 if you want to find a rad wizard staff then just take walks down creeks and near ponds out in the pasture. Your sure to find an area where beavers have been chewing sticks and shit as long as they live in your area. They make some of the best walking sticks. I got a cool one thats very ornate cuz vines grew own it when it was still alive. Swirly mane
>>
File: j0434135.jpg (396 KB, 801x1200) Image search: [Google]
j0434135.jpg
396 KB, 801x1200
everything and anything is a magical wand/object/focus for me (white witch here)
but I also ascribe to the view that God is Holy, God is in Everything, and God is in the Body
therefore: God is in me, Holy is in me, my body, my hands and fingers, ergo I AM A DIVINE ARTIFACT AND MY FINGERS AND MY MAGICAL WANDS

inb4 satanic shitposting. I'll fucking take you any day m8. no homo

pic related, it's my magical apparatus
>>
File: prayer_01.jpg (19 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
prayer_01.jpg
19 KB, 300x360
>>17871980
'lay hands' much?
>>
File: gandalf-moria-01.jpg (63 KB, 450x680) Image search: [Google]
gandalf-moria-01.jpg
63 KB, 450x680
>>17871842
>Gandalf staff
Fuck yeah.
>>17871966
I dunno if we have beavers around here. Then again, I haven't checked to see if they shave, hiyooooo!
>>17871980
Fucking hell.
>>
>>17871793
>>17871842
>>17872030
I live literally 30 seconds from a forest, so I was spoilt for choice, will post pictures when I'm done mine but it will be a while.
>>
File: GandalfStaff2.jpg (32 KB, 404x612) Image search: [Google]
GandalfStaff2.jpg
32 KB, 404x612
>>17872183
Lucky. I have some trees in my yard, but that's pretty much it. I can't say for the quality of the wood they drop.
>>
Op I have a great one it's 12 inches long and magic fluid erupts from its tip all over your mamas milky orbs when she cries out "fuck ma tight ass you filthy sandnigger, I luv your knob cheese, smear it on ma face !
>>
>>17872229
If a wand is leaking, you've broken it.
>>
If you need a wand and psychodrama then you're not going to be good at magic.
>>
File: il_340x270.402379207_avn8[1].jpg (42 KB, 340x270) Image search: [Google]
il_340x270.402379207_avn8[1].jpg
42 KB, 340x270
>>17870246
>getting one

You MAKE your own wand, otherwise you'll miss the entire point and end up with something as effective as any other twig.

I reccommend using ash or elm wood, and embedding quartz in some way or fashion.

Something as primitive looking as this can be a hundred times more effective than anything fancy-looking you can buy premade, if you know how to charge it and truly make it your own.
>>
>>17872374
Your mama makes it her own
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.