[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ I've been completely autistic these past few weeks and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: kek.jpg (134 KB, 1260x944) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
134 KB, 1260x944
/x/ I've been completely autistic these past few weeks and think I have telekinetic powers that just have not been activated yet, I constantly hold my hand out waiting for the object I am aiming at to move the way I want it to. I don't know why I have such an obsession over telekinesis.

What do I do to stop my autism
Even as I write this I still think I have telekinetic powers.
>>
>>17869838
Do you think you believe you have telekinetic powers because you have autism or do you think you think you have autism because you think you have telekinetic powers?
>>
Maybe if you weren't in 8th grade you wouldn't be a total retard.
>>
>>17869848
I think I'm autistic because I think I have telekinetic powers
>>
>>17869838
That is pretty autistic no doubt but it reminds me of when people watched the first star wars movie and believed they had the force
>>
>>17869863
Okay so chances are you hate telekinetic abilities.

Now you just need to accept that and let the idea that autism has anything to do with it disappear.
>>
How to be an idiot 101 starring Anonymous.

No, not you, the telekinetic one. But I appreciate you think you're an idiot.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.