[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deep web researching
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-06-14-02-16-47.png (462 KB, 600x1024) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-14-02-16-47.png
462 KB, 600x1024
Alright I was on here a month ago with a friend at this house and I see a thread about a island that like disappeared of the maps and records so I Called my mom to drop off my laptop at my friends house so I can get on the deep web and I look up this island and so many things come up so I go through 2 or 3 black box's and finally something on it. People used the camera shit and found something preserved in the sand and the government closed off the island and tried to dig it up three days later beams of lights were found on the island and cops later went there and found no signs of people even there to do any research all they found were burned bodys if you guys find any thing else on this email me at [email protected]
Posture has nothing to do with this.
>>
Not your personal army.
>>
File: look son.jpg (37 KB, 540x424) Image search: [Google]
look son.jpg
37 KB, 540x424
>>17865820
You didn't use that in the correct context
>>
>>17866434
>actually believes the email address in the post belongs to the OP
Hey, but what's important is you got to use your little 'meme' image you found on 9fag.
>>
>i see spooky shit
>it fuck wit me
>o n0
>I scared
>o look it stopped

t. every deep web story ever
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.