[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghost or Demon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: pic81246.jpg (278 KB, 921x1320) Image search: [Google]
pic81246.jpg
278 KB, 921x1320
Question for all you so called experts, and other enthusiasts.

To keep things short- I have been "followed" by a thing I call "the boogeyman". I call it that, because it first appeared when I was 4, and that was the best fit at the time.
It has followed me continuously, and grown with me my whole life, always twice my size.

To keep this question short, I have not ever had ghost experiences or luck with anything like ouija boards, even when friends in the same place did.

The possibility later arose, of whether or not the thing following me is indeed outside my head.
So my question- Do you think a demon or ghost or whatever could attach itself to you, and be so powerful that other weaker ghosts and such would not come near you in fear of it?

I can go in to much greater detail about my boogeyman if requested.
>>
Post everything
>>
It might be a shadow person or something
>>
File: boogetyman.png (317 KB, 1616x768) Image search: [Google]
boogetyman.png
317 KB, 1616x768
>>17860064
Late to the party. I've been busy.

To keep it short.
I was 4 when I first saw it. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking my brother was messing with my because an arm was reaching at me from under the bed on the side next to the wall.
After telling him to knock it off, I eventually felt breath on my neck, so I turned over to yell at my brother, but instead I saw the boogeyman.
The boogeyman to me looked like he does in this photo. Limbs and figners like twisted branches. Body made of some sort of shadowy fire that constantly moved over his body (think the inside of a homunculus in full metal alchemist when all the souls are flowing) and he has an aura around him like you see around fire.

I tried to yell but couldn't make a sound, and couldn't move. He quickly grabbed me and tried pulling me under the bed. I was far enough under that normally my feet would be touching the wall, but they weren't. By then, I finally let out a yell.
When my parents came in, I was bent under the bed with my feet and legs running sideways on the wall in a position that let me fit into that spot.
They told me it had to be a dream and to go back to bed.
I didn't notice things were tied together until I turned 18.

I must be off once again but will update with the full story in a few hours.
>>
>>17860659
Continuing-

The second event I can recall happened when I was about 8.
I was in my room (terrified of the dark ever since this incident) with christmas lights decorating the wall around my bed.
I couldn't get to sleep that night because I felt like someone was watching me.
I always left my door cracked, because I didn't want to be trapped with anything that may be in my room.
I started hearing what I can only describe as "a ventriloquist dummy walking with weight behind each step" from my hallway. I heard the slow but constant steps, and watched a shadow slowly creep up to the light from my door, and as soon as the figure would have reached my sights.
Nothing.
The shadow vanished.
I thought it was over, but the steps repeated again, and the shadow appeared and vanished, again, and again, and again.
Eventually, I got brave, and when the shadow got close, I bolted to the door, ripped it open, and; nothing.
Nothing in the hall in either direction.

I quickly ran downstairs and turned on all the lights.
I cuddled on the couch and turned on the tv to distract my mind. Then came the second part.
Mothers porcelain dolls.
In this same night, not 5 minutes later; chuckling was heard from the living room.
Of course, no one was there; no one, except the dolls.
3 of them, on the mantle above the fire place.
I slowly (and I mean SLOOOWWW) approached them, back against the wall opposite to them.
The chuckling was stopped entirely while I was in the room, so after seeing the dolls in their same usual spot; I walked away.
Then I heard a creak.
It sounded like someone slowly turning the dolls heads. Sure enough, all 3 were turned and looking at me.
With a speed that would put Usain Bolt to shame; I was in my room 2 seconds later.
I hid under my bed covers; but due to the lights around my bed, I could see through the blanket.
The footsteps started up once again.
This time, the shadow approached my door, and entered the room.
>>
>>17860989
It was originally in the shape of the ventriloquist dummy that my mind had made up. But as the shadow entered my room, it grew larger and took on the shape of a long forgotten friend.
The boogeyman.
I was frozen in fear.
Just like the scene in Freddy vs Jason, when Freddy attacks the 2 teenagers in the street; The Boogeymans shadow grew and stretched out towards me.
I only remember passing out in fear. And this event would be blocked from my memory for years to come.

Life had been relatively normal; only mild hallucinations here and there.
It was not until I was 18 and some months, that the boogeyman returned to me.

I recall myself sitting in a chair in my dark room (no longer fearing the dark) on my computer, just browsing the web.
I had a terrifying feeling that I was going to die, and that someone behind me was going to be the cause of my demise.
I slowly turned my head, only to find myself less than 4 feet away from (a now over 10 foot tall) the boogeyman.
I immediately screamed out and called for my mum to come help me.
She rushed in the room moments later.
I never broke my gaze of the boogeyman, until he vanished with the light.

I was put into therapy under suspicion of schizophrenia (a diagnoses I have today) but I often wonder whether or not I hallucinated this creature for so many years, and so vividly.
Throughout the years since, I have had glimpses of him, and more often than seeing; I could feel him behind me.
Sometimes it felt as though someone was reaching into my back or chest, which would cause chills, pains, and trouble breathing.,
Hallucinations always followed immediately after.
And every time I hallucinated at night, the boogeyman made an appearance.

I sometimes wonder if he feeds off of my fear, and is just waiting for a day when he can take me over.
His reaching into me, just tests of strength.

Any questions will be responded to in the morning.
Good night all.
Any and all answers are appreciated.
>>
That's pretty spooky stuff. Do you know what he wants?

Any other bogeyman you have?
>>
>>17862286
Fuck I just realised how old this thread is. Hope you respond OP
>>
>>17862296
I do not know what he wants.
Some friends have given the idea that he is some sort of spirit that is feeding off of me and either wants me body, or to just feed off me till he is strong enough to venture off onto his own.
I'm not knowledgeable in the paranormal, so I have no clue.
All I know is, nothing in life feels real to me, except for The Boogeyman. And when I feel him, I always feel like I'm going to die.
I feel nothing but anger and hatred from him.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.