[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what happened to missing plane? Aliens, Crashed, or what?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: plane.jpg (4 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
plane.jpg
4 KB, 299x168
So what happened to missing plane? Aliens, Crashed, or what? Where did both of the planes go?
>>
Planes?
What planes?
>>
>>17858631
MS804 and MH370
>>
>>17858633
Never heard of 'em.
>>
>>17858637
you seriously didn't hear of MH370 going missing? It was all over the news, practically everywhere.
>>
>>17858640
Sorry, no idea what you're talking about.
>>
MH370 was shot down near an American base to the south of Malaysia. They had no option, really, but they will never admit to it.
>>
>>17858642
Same, haven't heard anything about this
>>
>>17859471
fuck off with your vague statement.
>>
never heard of her. places don't crash anyway, not anymore. it's not the 70s. we have computers and science.
>>
>>17858627
they crashed

they do sometimes

it is very fucking hard to recover something from the ocean. Even harder if you dont know exactly where to look

I'm really fascinated about planes and always follow news on crashs and accidents, but there is absolutely nothing extraordinary or paranormal going on
>>
>>17859509
>her
>places
>planes dont crahs anymore
>it's not the 70s. we have computers and science

a lot of retardation for a single post
>>
>>17859516
DISINFO
SHILL
>>17859530
uh oh the official retard inspector has arrived
you drink your own pee
>>
>>17859535
>DISINFO
>SHILL
oh boy.
good point
I am totally getting paid to say perfectly reasonable things on 4chan
>>
>>17859550
Perfectly reasonable things thaT I DISAGREE WITH
>>
>>17859535
doesnt take an offical retard inspector to point that out. every layman in retard analysis could tell you that this>>17859509 is a class A case of mental antimatter
>>
>>17859555
oK WhY
>>
>>17859558
>retard analysis
do they offer that program at your state school? it sounds rewarding.
>>
>>17859571
Of course I was joking, but I genuinely had lectures about stuff that could be desribed as "retard analysis"
>>
>>17859584
oh wow
>>
Bane?!
>>
>>17859565
kuiiii
>>
>>17858637
because they've already been scrubbed from your memory
>>
>>17860101
Les Bain?
Unfortunately, no, it's not Germanwings flight 4U9525 OP is referring to. It's some other planes that crashed (with no survivors XD).
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.