[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, ive decided to share with you a story, a story that hapenned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Hello, ive decided to share with you a story, a story that hapenned a long time ago, i don't feel like going into much detail but i guess this is the place to tell it.

Any of you have heard of the burning man festival? well i had never heard of it untill a friend of the states told me about it, i use to travel a lot to the states to buy shit for my online store and other things, i have a few friends over there with who i tend to hang out and eat at nice places they tend to show me, i remember it was one of his female friends who first propossed we should go to the burning man festival, theyre kind of rich spoiled dudes, at least some of them, specially that girl, i remember that i googled it up and i was really impressed that people in the united states allow such a thing to go down, it looked really dangerous and out of controll, some sort of pagan cultist event for the rich under the guise of "art" and whatever, my friend i will call him paul and the girl natalia, we travelled for few hours untill we got into the dessert, we also have bought a lot of food and a tent, she hooked us up with some weed also when we got there i found drugs everywhere,
>>
pt 2

at this point everything looked really normal untill we got there, we left our car in some public parking lots and after that we took a bus that drove us there(sorry for the englsh), my friend had got us costumes because natalia said you cant be there and just be you, i saw she got me a mask of a luchador and other things wich looked silly, so instead i used some bandages that we had and turned myself into a mummy of sorts, she was dressed has a fancy classy gentleman with a mustache and all, she kinda pulled that off good, my friend was dressed as a bird, when i saw what i have gotten myself into it was too late to go away, i spent 2 days before i decided to go without even saying goodbye, not because i didnt want to but because i never saw my friends again(i did find em online after a few days when i was already home), i also lost all my belongings, fucking festival, ill start telling you the things i saw and why im starting a fucking burning man story here, just wait.
>>
pt 3

The arrival:

When we got there all i saw were naked people, strange statues, all sorts of cultist stuff going on, there were dance circles that lasted days, some costumes were so real that during the nights you could never tell if they were for real or not, we set camp in the middle of a bunch of people, ive never felt so unsafe on my life,we had a cooler with food and drinks, i had a bag with some clothes, my phone, my wallet, and other things, i was so tired that i spent the first hours sleeping in the tent while my friends told me they were going to look around, they never came back.

when i woke up 5 hours had gone by and the tent was untouched, i decided to look around and got out of the tent, it was allmost night and all i saw were madness around me, the people in the camp next to us were making food and singing in a bonfire all dressed as buisenessmen the woman were dressed in red all the men in blue suits, other camps had just naked people having sex, others were camps with only females puking in buckets, i even saw a camp with only animals on it, goats and sheep with clothes on em, inmense fires on the distance and people running around like ants, there was a giant piramid in the distance that had an inmense light on the top surrounded by birds and such, it was a nice view to be honest, still i felt really scared, these people had left me alone for the entire day, i remember going inside the tent for another hour just waiting for them, but they never returned, all their belongings were inside,
>>
pt4

i remember going through natalia's things, she had really lewd underwear, lotions, condoms and random stuff, i opened a can of beer and rolled a joint since they also left all the weed with me, i brought a chair we had and sat outside the tent with my jacket on and just got high looking at all the crazyness around me, i remember feeling as if i was in hell, of course not all was just scary shit, there were normal people wearing normal clothes and stuff like that, but the odd folks were far too many.

at 2am i was starting to get scared that my friends were not back, i was eating high as shit when a dude wearing a bunny costume came and talked to me, he said he was from australia, really weird dude and i was scared that he was talking to me.

the dude came asking if i was alone and if i wanted to go somewhere else, i remember telling him i was waiting for my friends, he sat down with me and we kept talking, he told me that a festival like that was not meant to be just stared at, that i should go and get lost on it, he then told he his tent was close by and he was there with some friends also, asked me to join em for a while, i dont know why i said yes, i guess i was so tired of feeling alone there, we walked for maybe 20 mins talking about each other's homelands, he said he was some sort of rich dude who was there because of the anon feel they get,
>>
pt5

i didnt want to talk much about myself since i didnt knew the man very much, when we got to his "tent" it was a huge fucking group of massive tents, with people guarding them, i remember he told me that to get inside people need to pay a 25 thousand dollars fee, so i told him that i had no such amount of money with me and even if i had i would never spent that much on a party, he told me i was his guest and i should not worry.

Here is where i knew this place was hell

i shit you not, you may not believe my words, you may call me a liar, i dont care, horrible crimes go down during those festivals.

when we got inside there were a lot of people but far few than outside, there were no windows and the door was filled with security, all the guards wore gimp masks and black suits, inside the entire tents were with those purple lights and the tables were neon green, many people just on the floor passed out, other having sex with the many girls dressed in various costumes, i swear i even saw children in one of the tents but was too scared to ask, others where snorting cocaine on a huge table while burning money, in the center there was an statue of a woman, the statue was surrounded by flowers and other things, the place looked more like a fucking cult meeting than a party, the place was so strange and so many shit going on that i didnt even notice when my bunny friend had gone away, again i felt lost and scared, the music was terrible as far as i remember,
>>
p6.

random base beats and drums, i remember a girl comming and talking to me about getting a blowjob if i ate her up, i didnt even answer to her and walked outside, i remember walking slowly and then just running back to my tent to find some drunk assholes trying to open the lock of the tent, whe i got there i told them that what the fuck were they doing with my funny bad english, they laughed and said sorry, that was a mistake and left, i got inside the tent so mad that my friends werent back, after that i closed the tent and just went to bed with all my clothes on, i could not sleep with all the noise outside, the moans, screams, laughs, insults, everything, the worst night ever.
>>
pt7

Day 2 and my final day there.

i woke up something close to 8am, i cant believe when i woke up everything was the same, madness.

i went out and was eating some beef jerky i had brought with me while drinking another beer, i looked around but my friends were no where to be found, the massive tents only grew in number, i remember sitting down drinking my beer while eating looking at some dudes sucking each other's dicks around a fireplace not so far from where i was, at this point i decided to just fucking leave, i wasted 2 days on this "festival", an excuse for cults around the USA to just gather, i left the lock on the tent, rolled a joint and grabbed my backpack, i walked for maybe an hour towards the giant piramid because i wanted to see it before i left andmaybe if i was lucky enough ill find my friends, my phone was dead since we got there, i was smoking on my way there when maybe 6 dudes all wearing balaclavas came to me and asked if i wanted to join the sons of nana or something like that, at this point i was not even scared since i saw may different groups going around doing the same, i just kept walking, when i got to the piramid the people there were having some sort of fucking ritual of sorts, going inside the piramid and leaving a sort of simbolic tribute to be burnt later or something, i lost all intrest in the event, i kept walking untill i came to the edge of the tents and there i waited for fucking 5 more hours with some other people untill a bus took me to the city, went to my hotel room and took a shower.

since then i never returned to the USA.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/35_Arietis
is there life here
>>
>burning man
>paranormal
it's acid and sex bro, calm down.
>>
>>17855350
this

also

>my friend had got us costumes because natalia said you cant be there and just be you

this is pure bullshit, your friend is a spoiled bitch
>>
File: 1426741149620.jpg (36 KB, 392x260) Image search: [Google]
1426741149620.jpg
36 KB, 392x260
>>17855336
>i went out and was eating some beef jerky i had brought with me while drinking another beer
>>
No greentext, no read
>>
Burning man is great. I took LSD for 3 days straight, it's a completely surrea environment even without the drugs.

I fucking hate EDM and the pseudo intellectual neo hippies that go to big festivals but Burning Man is a completely different scene. So many great art pieces and intelligent minds creating an ephemeral society. I recommend everyone goes once
>>
>>17855321
So you went to Burning Man...just to sit in your tent and get high? Do you turn on the TV when you go to house parties?
>>
>>17855321
Too long, Didn't read.

Can you greentext key points?
>>
>>17855787
>OP was convinced to go to Burning Man
>OPs friends set up camp, then went and partied, OP went to bed
>OP woke up and got high, then sat around waiting for his friends to stop partying (they didn't)
>OP was invited to a tent group, got scared by open sexuality
>went back to his tent, went to bed, woke up, left Burning Man
>>
>>17855802
Abridged greentext:
>OP was a faggot
>>
>>17855802
Nicely summed up anon.

Fuck your shit post OP, you're a pussy.

You shoulda been sucking dick and droppin acid like a real man.
>>
>>17855836
Not even that. I'm a massive recluse and introvert and would have hated all the noise and partying, but it's Burning Man. There are dyas worth of stuff to look at and take in. Art projects, scripted scenes, musical jam sessions, spiritual talks, etc. To go and just sit by your tent - not even walk around - just seems like so much wasted potential.
>>
You got to go to Burning Man but were scared by all the people having a good time around you? So you just sat there and did nothing.

Faggot. Seriously. I would love to be able to go to, and you wasted the whole experience.
>>
You weren't ready to be there.

gotta go with an open mind.
>>
This will be my 6th year going. This is the funniest perspectime I've ever heard. First off you are the worlds biggest pussy. Second that ticket was wasted on you. There is nothing cult related about burning man. Worst post I've read all year.
>>
So let me get this straight. You were scared shitless and you thought what would be a good idea is to smoke some weed?
>>
I'm a normie/casual by all accounts. Maybe even a Chad, and I would do some foul things just to experience burning man once in my life time
OP you are the epitome of why America is better than England
>>
lol you sound like a little bitch. Its not cults and shit .. Its just tripped out people partying.. Big fucking deal. I've been to burning man once like 10 years ago it was pretty cool I just did drugs and partied and did random shit.. It wasn't scary. I still know some people that go and they are pretty "normal" people.. You're are supposed to embrace the weirdness.
>>
File: 1461904264017.jpg (19 KB, 447x495) Image search: [Google]
1461904264017.jpg
19 KB, 447x495
>>17855329
>and rolled a joint

Stopped reading
>>
>>17855342
There was, but it never really got past the microbial stage. Sad really. Some planets would have some much potential given the right kind of star.
>>
>>17855336
Fucking Christians... that sounds like an AWESOME time (minus the cp) and you are lame as fuck.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.