[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Story Of Le Loyon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: topelement-620x412.jpg (38 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
topelement-620x412.jpg
38 KB, 620x412
THE STORY OF LE LOYON
Once upon a time in Switzerland, there lived a person who would take the same route through the forest every day, He wore a Gas Mask, Cloak and boiler suit, he became known as Le Loyon by the locals, he only had minor interactions with the locals, he/she never spoke, and once offered a family a bouquet of flowers, and was only scared off, eventually the police were sent to investigate, because he was unnerving the public, they found him hanging by a noose, with a note, talking about how the Media ruined his harmlessness, making him seem like a menace
>>
>>17855082
Does he haunt the forest now? Thats a sad story though.
>>
>>17855089
http://kernelmag.dailydot.com/features/report/4853/switzerlands-most-mysterious-man/ its also real
>>
>>17855082
>they found him hanging by a noose, with a note, talking about how the Media ruined his harmlessness
That's not quite accurate. They never found him, only the clothes he wore + gas mask, and a note.

It's much more likely that he stopped doing it because of all the attention, and didn't literally kill himself, but rather killed off "Le Loyon" as shown by his outfit being left behind.
>>
File: Teaserbreitgross.jpg (196 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Teaserbreitgross.jpg
196 KB, 640x360
>>
So was it an art project or some survivalist who wanted to get used to moving in a hazmat suit?
>>
File: ed.png (140 KB, 370x227) Image search: [Google]
ed.png
140 KB, 370x227
maybe he shouldn't dress like a fucking villian from a horror movie if he doesn't want to seem like a menace?

what a retard
>>
I was thinking of doing something like that. Like wearing a modified ghillie suit (with animal ears/a snout, maybe small antlers) and going around scaring people in the night
>>
>>17855169

Please do. Can't wait to read the news story of how you were shot.
>>
>>17855187
I live in Finland, nobody here carries guns (atleast in the city). I was thinking of roaming the city center at night when people are leaving bars
>>
>>17855082
>they found him hanging by a noose, with a note, talking about how the Media ruined his harmlessness, making him seem like a menace

that's wrong tho, he didnt kill himself
>>
>>17855373
i embellished a little to grab peoples attention, my bad
>>
>>17855082
>le
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>17855573
Kill yourself
>>
>>17855082
>actual /x/ content framed in such a way that nobody cares

>>17855470
Don't do that.
>>
File: 1463357821765.png (711 KB, 1600x2162) Image search: [Google]
1463357821765.png
711 KB, 1600x2162
>>17855840
>>
>>17855845
COCOA WOULD NEVER SAY THIS.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.