[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do ghosts in videos never do anything but open doors and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: 1381468406001.jpg (13 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1381468406001.jpg
13 KB, 200x200
why do ghosts in videos never do anything but open doors and maybe move a chair? do they have zero functional use?

something tells me they don't real
>>
>>17852633
i think they don't real too. anyone who claims otherwise are always full of shit, have no factual evidence and/or are complete batshit.
>>
yeah well i saw this TV show once where a ghost moved the candle sticks and threw em right on the ground now how do you explain that?
>>
>>17852633

And why do they insist on haunting the lower-middle class?
>>
>>17853506
cause upper class people can afford to call the ghost busters.
>>
i mean all i do is open doors and move chairs
fuck you ghosts are busy
>>
Ghosts is gays
>>
My last apartment my gf said she was sure it was haunted and one day I couldn't find my shoes and I checked everywhere and then BAM they were magically right by the front door and my gf was like "dude I told you this place was haunted" so Idk... that ghost seemed pretty chill. He found my shoes for me
>>
>>17853838
Best post
>>
>>17853848
Lol
>>
>>17852633
And why the spoopy stuff happens at night, do they care about sunlight?
>>
File: 1455388322458.gif (3 MB, 420x237) Image search: [Google]
1455388322458.gif
3 MB, 420x237
>>17853848
>>
>>17852633
I work at a security company. Last year, we got what we believe are a couple of ghosts on a motion viewer camera (a camera that records for a short time after it's attached motion detector was triggered.)

It was in the basement, and to get access to that part, you would have had to go past one of 2 other viewers on the main floor. We thought they may have just malfunctioned. We dispatched the police, and when they got there, they tripped off the ground floor cameras, confirming they work. He found no one there, and no one had left the basement in the time between the alarm and his arrival.

This happened around 3-4a on April 4th of last year. i remember because it was the night of one of the blood moons. The same camera had tripped several times during the night, but showed nothing until this one.

This happened in Lakeshore Asylum Admin. building in Knoxville, TN. Please don't go ghost hunting without the owner's permission, as you will get arrested. After this happened, and people at work told others about it, we had a spike of living trespassers there for weeks after, all of whom got in trouble for trespassing.

Here's the clip, sorry it's second hand (recorded with cell from work computer screen). I don't have authorization to access the original directly.

https://sendvid.com/e3erwdb4
>>
>>17854188
Source on this? It looks like the real mask but different hoody and shit
>>
>>17854211

I remember your original thread anon, shit was cash

anymore events since then?
>>
>>17854468
Nothing really. Potential shadow person at a YMCA, but wouldn't show up on second hand phone recording, and could have just been from light pollution anyways. Thankfully the teenagers stopped breaking in to look for spooks at the asylum.

sorry for slow reply, at work right now.
>>
Ghosts don't really do a whole lot since most of them aren't even aware they are dead.
>>
>>17852633
I'm gonna get called a faggot role playing retard probably, but I truly believe i am haunted by a malevolent spirit. Its such an intense feeling You just cant really explain it so theres not really any good testimonies. As to why you dont ever see any really convincing evidence,. IMO, Their objective is to drive you to insanity to the point where you hurt others and/or yourself, not get caught on camera to scare people into believing they are real, and mistakes are not something they are prone to. They are almost always one step ahead of the game, which is how they are on top of shit all the time. They play their game perfectly, so theres never any suspicion to something that nobody even believes in. Either the games take a toll on you and you just completely lose it, and do something drastic, or youve done something to render you vulnerable enough for a "possession" at which point you would be wishing you just went insane. When it comes down to it, "you" just killed your family and walked into the busy highway behind your neighborhood and committed suicide. Police come, investigators do their thing, and the news crews announce a brutal triple homicide has ended with a dangerous act of suicide by a "mentally disturbed" individual.

I guess in I dont believe in ghosts in the traditional sense like theyre portrayed in movies and shit. I believe they are manifestations of extremely negative emotions or are drawn to it, and feed on those emotions. hatred, lust, paranoia, are all things that make these things thrive, and continue to effect your life.

And as for the "games", thats what you would be referring to in your post, things moving etc. It happens, I swear to god ive seen it. Im dead fucking serious no faggot role playing shit, I have seen paranormal activity, and the paranoia is just explosive. Nobody believes me, they look at me lesser every time i mention it, and I feel lonely, and crazy, and angry.

Im afraid its going to win.
>>
>>17854164
We are, and I cant emphasize this enough, WAY more vulnerable at night, mentally and physically.
>>
>>17853506
In my experience, lower class families tend to have more problems, resulting in high stress households, and generally are more likely have mental health issues. Which is like a bleeding piece of meat to a shark.
>>
File: xrayhallowellAP_468x586.jpg (34 KB, 468x586) Image search: [Google]
xrayhallowellAP_468x586.jpg
34 KB, 468x586
>scientist ghosts attempting to prove humans exist
>>
>>17854268
Its from the guys who made cool guy has chill day the bathsalt one
>>
>>17852633
*Something tells me they're not real. (You meant to say.) And no, ghost are not real.
>>
>>17855316

tl;dr faggot
>>
>>17852633
let's hope u dont see the ghosts anon
>>
>>17856979
You have ADHD, I'm afraid.
>>
I dunno, something (may have been a ghost, I don't pretend to know for sure) threw a book at my head once. Nobody else in the house, and a book that was on a shelf without line of sight to the doorway just came flying out of the room and nearly brained me. No other incidents before or since, I still have no idea wtf happened.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.