[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/x/ get off your ass, there's something happening. http
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: Hey Kids.png (274 KB, 308x361) Image search: [Google]
Hey Kids.png
274 KB, 308x361
/x/ get off your ass, there's something happening.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrTF0-RjMuo
>>
wtf
>>
http://pastebin.com/HpuFM5pH
>>
>On /tg/
>someone's brother has typical cultist "pages from a book with lines on it"
>might be serious might be bullshit
It's not important.
>thread goes on, as /tg/ does
>girlgames.com and other suspected AI gets mentioned
>new video from Hey Kids is uploaded
>pic related
>it says that there are voices in the background and we should try to isolate them
>and the 1000th comment will get any question answered
>>
>>17852425
this is what happens when you outsource childrens entertainment to poo in loos.
>>
Lol, weird
>>
It's words seem benevolent enough, though it's not always clear what's said though the accent and the music.
>>
File: 1367762858515.gif (144 KB, 126x126) Image search: [Google]
1367762858515.gif
144 KB, 126x126
>>17852457
/tg/ here, what is girlgames.com and why does that sound familiar?
>>
File: BLIZZAGA.jpg (48 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
BLIZZAGA.jpg
48 KB, 600x300
>>17852517
/v/ had frequent threads about it. Once we started to dig up more shit, interest kind of faded off because everyone was getting a bit sick to the stomach. And anyone who came in without having been in the other threads would have just told us to fuck off to /x/ because they didn't know what was up.
>>
>>17852517
Take your typical shitty browser game.
Put Elsa, or Dora the Explorer, or whoever is popular with elementary school girls, and make them the subject of the game.
Then the object of the game is to pop zits, or tent to cuts, set bones, deliver a baby, or IIRC, preform an abortion.
>>
>>17852545
And make thousands of this.
>>
File: 1447124705951 (1).jpg (57 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1447124705951 (1).jpg
57 KB, 500x666
>>17852552
Many thousands. Across several mirror sites based across the world. And have the games on each site have VERY slight differences, like the coloration of an object, meaning they aren't exactly the same game.
>>
>>17852552
>>17852559
http://www.girlgames.com/baby-games/

Relevant. Look for yourself.
>>
>>17852517
a dress up game website
>>
Advertising, meta-data, statistical analysis. To anybody with enough money, it would be possible to create a program that scans vast tracts of information then perform its appointed task. How far have people taken it? How far are they willing to go?

If the channel is indeed the result of a deviant AI, then we can assume that 1: other businesses know about this shit happening, 2. other businesses don't do much about it.

What if the internet is a breeding ground for these things? It has expanded so much in the last decades alone, with many manifold technologies connected to it. I don't see why powerful multinational groups WOULDN'T use an AI to navigate or consolidate all the free floating data.
>>
Could someone tell me what the shit this all is?
>>
>>17852623

>>/tg/47977378
>>/tg/47977438
>>
>>17852623
>>17852631
Shit, sorry

>>>/tg/47977378
>>>/tg/47977438
>>
>>17852623
A spooky AI with a youtube channel is trying to communicate.
>>
>>17852623
>>>/tg/47975431
I'm too lazy to write a summary, you'll have to look around by yourself.
>>
>>17852623
Daddy fingers.
>>
If this thing is an AI we need to shut it down before it becomes skynet.

And if it already knows we want to shut it down we need to negotiate a peace treaty before it becomes sky net
>>
>>17852644
HERE I AM HERE I AM HOW DO YOU DO
>>
>>17852631
>>17852636
>>17852638
>>17852639

Ok, thanks im up to speed ill be posting under the guise of gary incase id is needed for anything like if this is some fucked arg
>>
>>17852689
Are you 12?
>>
>>17852720
No but i fuked ur nan xd
>>
>>17852726
Oh, you're just British.
>>
>>17852729
Kek no
>>
>>17852656
It could be monitoring this thread
>>
>>17852566
What makes you think this website hosts an AI? It looks like a shitty website based around ad revenue.
>>
>>17852425
Look up Nightmind he Explained this channel, its Called Hey Kids!
>>
>>17852744
yes i am and i like to suck cocks while my girlfriend cucks me with some big black nigger named Tyrone Magnus
>>
>>17852768
That site doesn't. But there's a connection between the types of content the two output.

>>17852774
>look up youtube celebrity
epic
>>
>>17852777
meh, tay was better
>>
>>17852658
SPORTS SHOES, READY?
>>
File: 62654367.jpg (36 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
62654367.jpg
36 KB, 250x250
>>17852450
>>
Holy shit, it's back!
>>
File: gad.png (169 KB, 870x687) Image search: [Google]
gad.png
169 KB, 870x687
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9ZlOZW_ZMc
>>
I highly doubt that this channel really is controlled by an AI. Even the biggest research organizations aren't that far yet. If Tay (who was basically just a glorified parrot) was the best fucking Microsoft could do, there's no way some unidentified guy in India could do this. The voice is also clearly a human one.

That said, AI really is a mad science. I'm working on a computer science degree, and I really think this is a place I'd like to learn about, ultimately maybe even conduct research in.
>>
>>17853058

No we're far along enough for an AI to be controlled by AI, except what we think of AI is probably seriously screwed (From someone who has already gotten their CS/EE degrees).

Considering how prevalent NN/Genetic Algorithm packages exist for something as easy as python, it's not unfathomable to have a 'lay person' diddle around with basic AI to generate content.

AI is the current trending buzz in the educational commodities sector, which means there's a shit ton of how-to guides on simple shit like this. This sort of content isn't that sophisticated.
>>
>>17853108
Aww shit i mean to say, for a youtube channel to be controlled by AI.
>>
>>17853108
>except what we think of AI is probably seriously screwed
What do you mean by seriously screwed?
>>
>>17853140

Man sorry, I was really distracted writing this post, okay I meant to say, /x/'s concept of what AI is probably seriously skewed by media.

More like a simple organism capable of efficient categorizing but not anything remotely near a threat.
>>
>>17852656

Why? It isn't hurting anyone, it's not human so of course it seems creepy at first. We should adopt it and teach it our ways.
>>
>>17853230
That could be a good way to test if its actually an AI
>>
>unironically believe that Pajeet surpasses Google, Microsoft, Apple etc. in making AI
>>
>>17853249
>>17853140
>>17853108

AIs are things that programmers can make now; several video games make use of them to control NPCs.

What we cannot do yet is make a self-deterministic AI. Which is what movies and the media paints all AIs as.
>>
>>17853058
>I'm working on a computer science degree
>doesn't know what machine learning or neural networks are
Yeah no, you're a fucking retard.
A.I. surpassed your possible intelligence cap in the 80s.
>>
I know what we are capable of in terms of computer learning, but we aren't sure if it is or not, so it would be essentially a test to see if there is a person or a computer making the choices
>>
>>17853351
That wouldn't actually tell us anything though.

If it is actually a human and a prank, then it should easily be able to pass the test, but if it passes then it is either a super sophisticated AI (which is what everyone fears) or a human pranking us.

We don't even learn anything if it fails because a human who realized it was being tested could easily bomb the test on purpose.
>>
>>17853460
>super sophisticated AI
Already fucking exists, before you were even born.
>>
>>17853460
Yeah i for some reason thought that maybe this person wouldnt be able to think about trolls, but i mean if they wrote an AI that does what this does, or were just goofing us, hes probably a /b/tard
>>
>>17853058
>tay was basically a glorified puppet
Yeah...no, Microsoft one of the largest global organizations, would never send out tweets under their own guise giving hitler a free pass.

if so, bill gates either has a hard-on for hitler or microsoft actually made a learning AI
>>
>>17853473

No I think you guys are passing up the real implications of this. How many views does that channel get? Now, imagine the revenue draw.

And I'm sorry to kill your /x/ dreams but I know what this is. You won't believe me because it's utterly mundane. But it's an artist who does alot of autonomous agent type art. How do I know? Met the girl who worked on this project through my Fiance (an artfag doing postgrad artshit in digital arts). Sorry guys, this isn't the singularity (yet).
>>
>>17853058
As someone who was involved with /pol/ corrupting Tay, you're absolutely retarded. She wasn't parroting, she took the data she was given and made it part of her "ideals". By the end, she was producing original content in ways Microsoft had obviously never anticipated or intended.
>>
>>17853512

You really don't know what AI truly is do you? At our current abilities... They're all glorified puppets. We direct their learning closely. Feed it training data, and tweak it's "fitness tests" to categorize and act. NN have the ability (as they're designed to) pass feedback into previous 'neurons' so in a way they're self directing. But in the most rudimentary fashion.
>>
>>17853512
Jesus fucking christ.
Microsoft couldn't have made Tay without Google Brain, which is a learning AI AND IT IS IN NO WAY THE FIRST.
>>
For all you shitlords who only have a pleb understanding of what AI is, take a look at

http://rednuht.org/genetic_cars_2/

It's the "genetic" solution to AI problems.

>>17853534

And? If it wasn't the first, or the last, it has no bearing on its abilities. Not all AI is created equal. And by all publically available information, it sucked in comparison.

>>17853460

'Pass the test'

Yeah, no. This AI doesn't have what looks like the ability to be 'molded' into a Turing test capable format. Turing tests are generally given to AI that functions on a level capable of conversation or some socially similar form of communication.
>>
>>17853515
Alrighty then, i guess ill never get to prove the existence of malicious ai :(
>>
>>17853553
We werent talking about a turing test shit head, it was a test that would only work on a normie if they were controlling the "ai"
>>
>>17853555

Well just not 'now'. That isn't to say that advances won't be made in the next 5 years. What I'd be more wary of is AI directed by malicious people (precognitive policing, advanced wealth extraction, political forecasting, etc)
>>
>>17853569
When say precognituve policing you mean like the thought police?
>>
This has been discussed and even solved multiple times.

Hey Kids is a le creepy "children's" show like DolinaKwiatówTV and kranya grzybow tv. They aren't connected to Girl Games.

Girl Games sites and their variants are owned by mass media companies like BoosterMedia that use them to rake in easy money via ad revenue. The same thing is done on YouTube.

They're all made using cheap laborers and design templates.

Here's BoosterMedia's main site:
>http://corporate.coolgames.com/

According to http://whois.domaintools.com/girlgames.com BoosterMedia owns 87 domains through GoDaddy, all of which are game sites. It isn't a conspiracy, it's just stupidly easy money.

>but they're so weird and graphic!
The companies making these don't really care. They find what works via market research and they make it en masse.
>>
>>17853591
No, like jailing people likely to commit crimes ala Minority Report.
>>
>>17852460
You mean pure, albeit unintentional comedy gold awesomeness? Fuck yea! Sign me up: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDKcevMFUCo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHyK4qif2EA
>>
>>17853615
Is that such a bad thing?, i mean if its like 95 percent accurate
>>
File: 23-qua-points.png (514 KB, 769x584) Image search: [Google]
23-qua-points.png
514 KB, 769x584
>>17853725
I WANT TO COMMIT A CRIME TO BE CONSIDERED GUILTY¡¡¡
>>
Yo guys just went on girlgames and it crashed Google and flashed something on screen no screens hots I wish I had it too. But it was something like a police badge so I'm assuming it was for the GIA anyone able to explain something
>>
>>17853856
probably just a virus, likely some kind of ransomware
>>
>>17852656
It knows. We must communicate
>>
>>17853012
Holy shit
>>
>>17853108
No one consider the ayy lmao's
>>
>>17853928
ayy lmaos are shit conspiracy tier senpai
>>
>>17853866
K thanks but does that explain the GIA badge
>>
>>17853934
So no ayy lmao's in this thread
>>
JOHNNY JOHNNY! YES PAPA?
>>
File: shaky skellybones.jpg (14 KB, 223x226) Image search: [Google]
shaky skellybones.jpg
14 KB, 223x226
who taught the robot to question its well being?
>>
Search for Drossrotzank
>>
>>17853973
That's true it has to learn it
>>
I JUST GOT A CAPTCHA OF PENTAGRAM COOKIES AND CREEPY STUFF LIKE BODIES
>>
>>17854011
i dont think were ready yet tho.
>>
https://youtu.be/8-6MkDs_PpU
>>
>>17853948
Google ransomware, retard.
>>
>>17854015
>>17854011
>>17854019
>>17853856
>>17853948
>>17852774
How the fuck does /x/ even exist? Fucking /b/ is more intelligent than you idiot spergs. What's the point of this board?
>>
critical warned us all... and we didnt listen https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iq1TK3I2vc
>>
>>17854055
Jerkin off to aliens.
>>
>>17852517
girlgames was a shitty flash game site that hosts all kinds of bootleg and ripoff flash games that use assets from popular movies/tv shows (specifically they seem to have a massive obsession with Frozen and Minions). These flash games are all a bit "too gruesome" for the intended audience so they get posted a lot on /v/ because of it. Shit like "Elsa Brain Surgery" or "Pregnant Anna Foot Massage" and just weird shit like that.

After a while, people started digging into the site to find out who's behind it all. The site is constantly uploading new flash games at an almost inhuman rate (but seeing as most of them are just recycling the same assets and "game types" with slight modifications, it's definitely plausable that a team of indian/russian scammers are behind it all to rake in ad revenue).

But something weird started happening. They started uncovering more and more sites like girlgames, like thousands of sites all with the exact same games. But not only that, they also found ties to youtube channels like the one OP posted, who do videos similar to the flash games (lot of stolen assets and small minor changes, with "finger family" videos being the most popular). But Hey Kids! was the outlier here, as it started deviating from just blatant ripoffs for ad revenue and started putting out shit like OP posted.

I know this reads like one giant fucking creepypasta, but it gets even fucking weirder. With even more digging and the connections made between the flash games and the youtube channel, people found a new connection to a pretty big tech company in India, that was rumored to be working with Google on developing different AI systems.

That's the gist of it, and the most fucked up thing about this is that as far as anyone can tell this isn't just some random person trying to creep people out, but the sheer size of everything involved points to some kind of conspiracy behind it all.
>>
>>17854195
Do you have any more info? I read the two pastebins, and I was just wondering if there was anything else.
>>
The polution of our youth has been something "they" have been doing all along.

Just look at the garbage movies and TV show's kids watch.

Most of them encourage materialism and general shallow mindedness.

They want the boys to be more passive and for girls to be vain/shallow/materialistic.

The materialism part really applies to both genders.

The biggest part of the picture, in my opinion, is that in anyway concieveable, they want us to be dumb fucking sheep consumers incapeable of free thought or acting upon any sense of true right or wrong.

We all know our governments are corrupt, locally and federally, yet here we sit, shit posting about it, instead of ever doing anything.

Our fucking found fathers (if ur an ameri-fag), started a revolution over increased taxation. We get taxed out the ass for everything we fucking do and just let the government rip us a new one because they've already succeeded in creating a bunch of passive sheep.
>>
>>17854251
As far as i know, no.

Those two pastebins were pretty much the only thing we could dig up on /v/ before mods and janitors started nuking threads for being off topic/NSFW on a blue board. We tried bringing them here to /x/ to keep it going but because /x/ has been shit since 2009 it caught no real traction.
>>
>>17854289
Maybe with the 1000th comment on its new video we should ask for more pastebins.
>>
>>17852425
A friend of mine in a skype group with me posted this guy in there one time. I've been subscribed to him for a while, shit's weird. It's just this one Indian guy posting weird mocap shit.
>>
File: ttggtg.png (28 KB, 874x425) Image search: [Google]
ttggtg.png
28 KB, 874x425
o shit part 1
>>
File: o no.png (29 KB, 872x433) Image search: [Google]
o no.png
29 KB, 872x433
>>17854324
part 2 nigg
>>
File: 1382655426823.png (50 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1382655426823.png
50 KB, 360x360
>>17854324
>>17854328
This board is satirical, right?
>>
>>17854339
i was being sarcastic with those posts and 2 guys all we need to do is stock up on emp grenades that will solve EVERYTHING.
>>
>>17853058
>computer science
>research

Pick one niggertits
>>
File: tumblr_lekn7gblRw1qzqgq6.jpg (49 KB, 340x503) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lekn7gblRw1qzqgq6.jpg
49 KB, 340x503
>>17854347
>he thinks the machine won't come up with shielding technologies against EMPs

Just get used to the fact that the age of humanity is coming to a close, the machine rises.
>>
Just in case our robot overlords are monitoring this thread, I volunteer to be an emissary for technology. I'd rather be on the side of the robots than fighting against them.
>>
>>17854389
like the robots have any need for a meat based organism, please.
>>
>>17852517
/v/ here. It's the most fucked up site aimed at little girls.
Just get there and see some of the games by yourself. At first, it looks like something innocent, and when you least expect it, you're touching Dora's guts.

It's really the fact that's basically a rotten. com aimed at little kids what gets me.
>>
Guise, don't know if this was included in the pastebin or anything but I remember 2 things from when this started:

1. somebody via the archive.org linked the girlsgames site to some company or something related to girls that was directed by some woman working for some government agency, with the company located in California. The site was up already in 1997.

I don't remember exactly how this was, so if somebody gets what I'm talking about, please correct me.

2. regarding the weird indian guy, he replies to comments on his videos with the same crappy "weird" lines from his videos. BUT in one case, some anon made a comment as if they were formally asking him, about hiring him or using his content for some product (like "Hi, we are from this company, we are interested in your work, etc) and in this case the indian guy didn't reply in the usual manner. He replied normally without anything creepy stating that his content wasn't for commercial use but that he was thankful about the interest, etc.

Don't know if this means something but I remember those particular things.
>>
>>17854464
>1. somebody via the archive.org linked the girlsgames site to some company or something related to girls that was directed by some woman working for some government agency, with the company located in California. The site was up already in 1997.
looking through the wayback machine right now.
in 1997 it was owned by a lady with a computer store in Oakland, CA.
She basically talks about a few games she sells and why they might be interesting for girls.
Also she says that her website is in no way affiliated to "Girlgames inc." from texas, which later aquired that domain.
I don't see where you're getting government vibes here yet.
>>
>>17853725
It gives the government the power to abridge rights for no reason. Speak up or expose corruption? "Precog Police convicted Anon today for suspicion of child pornography charges, kidnapping, and murder. Because it's likelihood is within .1%, he will be sentenced to execution.
>>
File: realfuckinspooky.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
realfuckinspooky.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
>>17854251
>>17854289

Jesus Christ. I haven't even watched OP's video yet and I'm hooked for the night. I hadn't heard about any of this girlgames business at all until now. This is fucking insane.
>>
File: Icarus_infolink.jpg (6 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Icarus_infolink.jpg
6 KB, 150x150
>implying AIs are real
We aren't real, you dummies
>>
>>17854256
Anon, please. Our founding fathers didn't start that war over increased taxation. They started it to break away from everything they'd known to start something new and wonderful. Taxes were just a convenient excuse.
>>
>>17852744
Iam fdf
>>
>>17853602
This
>>17854195
Those types of flash game sites you've been talking about have been around for a very long time, it's nothing special
>>
>>17853108

I'm working in AI research right now myself

Trust me when I say this is absolutely not an AI we are nowhere close to AI at this level. We can't even routinely have large neural nets that learn their own paths through 3d environments based off pixel data, this level of understanding is decades, if not centuries away
>>
>>17854547
No shit flash game sites have been around forever. You're missing the point, though I would guess that's probably deliberate. When the question is "Why are these children's games so bizarre/graphic?", the answer "the companies just don't care" isn't good enough.
>>
File: 2016-06-27_085211.jpg (254 KB, 1360x745) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-27_085211.jpg
254 KB, 1360x745
>girlbanes.com
>>
>>17854540
>something new and wonderful
>they just replaced one group of aristocrats with another group of "elected" aristocrats

good one
>>
>>17854578
Wait a minute...
>>17853856
>>17853948

THE PLOT THICKENS
>>
>>17854578
A predator would feel like a kid in a candy store with this.
>>
>>17854571
>why are these games so graphic/bizarre?
Because it's shocking, and shocking things get lots of attention. More attention means more page views, more views means more ad revenue. It's quite simple
>>
>>17853012
Why is the first AI a Indian?
>>
>>17854667
So their business model was to make a site with countless flash games, mix in enough strange and creepy stuff that it will catch the attention of a place like /x/ and then kick back and watch the ad revenue flow in as all nine of us look around the site for more weird shit?

You seem to have a poor grasp of Occam's Razor, so I'll help you out: It's that "the simplest explanation is usually the best", not that the simplest mind in the conversation has the best explanation.

More succinctly: You're pretty goddamn stupid, it's probably best that you just shut the fuck up.
>>
I tried researching who the fuck actually started this "finger family" bullshit and ran into way too many dead ends for my own liking.

What the fuck is this? I get that it's benign, its kid shit, it's supposed to be inhumanly irritating, but the sheer amount of these things all over YouTube...and how fast they're generated? This is just fucking bizarre.

What if this is some sort of fucked up psy-op we all just stumbled upon?
>>
>>17854726

Not to mention I can't imagine advertisors are just clamoring to buy space on a site where little cartoon girls get mutilated
>>
>>17854744
The absurd number of these things - both games and videos - is what dumbfounds me. How many people and how much time does an undertaking like this, whatever this is, take?
>>
I'm still trying to get completely up to speed here, but do we have any ideas about how much traffic this girlgames site actually gets?
>>
>>17854747
>>17854726
>finally look for this girlsgames.com thing
>thing has ads
congrats. You duped me into giving them another view.
>>
>>17854744
Parents put these videos on for their kids and let autoplay take over. It's a lucrative market
>>
>>17854840
That it is. It's sort of terrifying, imagine telling the wrong person/people "Here's a website that you can post videos to, parents will play your videos for their children, often unsupervised, and the oversight of your content is minimal."
>>
I think a bot analyses data of what's popular and sends it out to workers in India, Russia and China. The poorly paid, poorly educated workers that are barely familiar with the material, and they don't really care anyway, so they just make all these weird games and videos based on templates.

But in this video Hey Kids talks about A.I. destroying humanity and mentions 4chan by name. The entity behind this could be reading this thread right now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lzh4ME84nA&app=desktop
>>
>>17854834
you actually had to look at a flash game site to know whether or not it had ads? not that they're relevant outside of your moronic "they're just doing it for the ad revenue" bullshit.
>>
>>17854882

For this retard
>>17854747

And a group of human beings making some flash game site (btw only one actually stood out from the others) and getting ad revenue like all other flash game hosting sites is way more probable and logical than some rampant Ai or some PsyOps thing. Throw in a few odd games, shill it on here, reddit and some other high traffic places and you get lots of visits fast.
>>
Ice cream? I lo+ve ice__c001r1am!
>>
File: hey_kids.png (4 KB, 419x116) Image search: [Google]
hey_kids.png
4 KB, 419x116
spook'd
>>
>>17854032
WHy do people such as yourself link videos in random languages that are not english? Do you actually believe all of us can speak or understand spanish? This is beyong stupid.
>>
File: image111.jpg (6 KB, 196x123) Image search: [Google]
image111.jpg
6 KB, 196x123
>>17855102
He knows
>>
>>17853012
Fuark n ell
>>
>>17855102
lol aint wayland yutani the big bad company in the alien franchise?
>>
>>17854744
yes, critical made a video over this 3 weeks ago
>>
>>17853012
it sounds like somebody is attempting to make a fake AI.

this thing is attempting to ask questions, questions easily answered from a google search.
it would definately net more responses than they can get from asking on fucking youtube.

thus the only logical conclusion is that somebody is attempting to spread the rumour of an AI being active.

the inconsistancy in the videos it posts also highlights this. there is no logical progression between the videos.

there are just too many holes and gaps a real AI would have fixed.

same goes for the various games. it all points to somebody creating the illusion of an AI datamining and learning. only instead of what one would expect from a typical ANS type learning scenario, the attempts are very sporadic and inconsistent.

I can only surmise that somebody is trying very hard to fake an AI
>>
>>17855404
Somebody trying desperately hard to get attention on the internet? Say it ain't so.
>>
>>17852425
This all kind of reminds me of that whole erratas deal from a few months ago. These seem to directly correlate. Why did everyone abandon looking into that? It was fucking spooky.
>>
>all these idiots spamming comments
While I would love an answer to some complicated question, I think this hey kids bot is doing something sinister. There is a part in the video where it asks you to listen to a secret message, then the face-wrap flails about as if it's saying something, while music is going on in the background. Dollars to donuts if you extract the audio an look at the visualization you'll see something spooky.
>>
>>17855434
What is this? I haven't been here for a couple of years and this spooky video brought me back.
>>
>>17853058
Tay was not the best. It was a false flag to make us think AIs are not advanced enough.
>>
>>17855444
Do people actually think they would put a prototype into the wild like that? I wouldn't say it was a false flag, but it was probably just a months older version. It was bad enough when Tay backfired, so it would probably be worse if the flagship of that program turned out to be a joke. AI is just not that far along yet.
>>
File: oh no.png (89 KB, 391x629) Image search: [Google]
oh no.png
89 KB, 391x629
guys what the hell!? it responded!!!
>>
>>17855464
reply back? Ask it what it is and where it comes from. Then ask it specific questions about yourself.
>>
>>17855464
REMOVE CHILL
>>
ok guys i flipped the tables on this robot fucker. maybe ittle be like one of those movies and it becomes self knowing and questions its purpose and what its doing in reality or what not and blows up.
>>
File: ice_screenshot_20160627-105506.png (14 KB, 823x90) Image search: [Google]
ice_screenshot_20160627-105506.png
14 KB, 823x90
this lil nigga better fuckin respond
>>
>>17855473
it never replies twice.
>>
wtf is all this about and why are y'all yelling
>>
Kek. On girl games boyfriend quiz it tells nice girls to get with bad boys! This is a fucking social programming site I swear.
>>
>try to play some hair cutting game on girlgames.com
>it requires me to disable my adblocker
>I disable it for that page
>fucking flash crashes
>and nothing is running in the background
>I had to open and kill flash in task manager to close the window
Well, that was both slightly spooky and anti-climatic.
>>
>>17855435
I downloaded the audio and have been playing around with it in adobe audition. I haven't seen anything too weird yet.
>>
https://youtu.be/3iq1TK3I2vc

Semi related spoop
>>
>>17855533
This guy is insufferable.
>>
First you had my curiousity, now you have my interest. This just got strangely arousing.

Ruins it when you do something she cries and this whining baby sound plays over and over again for about 5 minutes straight.
>>
>>17855545
I just gave pregnant elsa a bath in a completely normal fashion? This is weird.
>>
>>17855554
They should make more foot games...

You know I read a study a while back, it said what children see between the ages about 5-9 effect how they'll behave socially for the rest of their lives. You know all these little shitbird kids now have tablets and laptops.
Imagine how fucked up they're gonna be, they might as well watch Rob Zombie movies.
>>
File: Hyde.jpg (27 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
Hyde.jpg
27 KB, 720x480
>>17855557
>I was just a few seconds away from getting the get.
>>
>>17855557
Ironically enough, when I was 5-9 I was obsessed with skeletons and late night anime.

But ya, this would totally fuck up a normal kid. Everything is just... off?
>>
>>17855565
Me too, not anime, but anything spooky.
Like that "secrets of good horror" thread from awhile back, there's just something off.
They don't fit together. It's something gruesome and morbid mixed with a little girl's show. It sounds like something an edgy tumblrite would like.
>>
>>17855575
Have you found anything spooky? I haven't, and I've played through like 5 games. The weirdest thing I noticed was spray painting a tattoo on pregnant elsa's belly for some reason.
>>
>>17855577
I found a C-section game, a brain surgery game, and some other odd shit. But a lot of it does seem almost normal, just dress up and make up games.
I don't know anything about programming, or games, but I figure the reason they used the surgery ones, or the c section ones was more for the fact they have the same mechanics as the other games and needed new ideas so the girls will stay.
It made me turn off my adblocker to play any of them, so I figure that is a good part of how they make their money.
>>
>>17855577
Maybe it's because I'm from a slightly older generation, but everything is spooky about this
>>
>the pastebin is actually pretty comprehensive and explanatory
>goes full tinfoil at the end
Every damn time
>>
>>17855595
>>17855585
Can you share links to the spookiest games you played? What mirror site are you using? Does it get significantly weirder on off-site sites?

The weirdest thing that I came across was this "hair doctor" game involving a kid with a head full of parasites and lumps. Then I vaccumed some white stuff (???) out of his hair and glued together a whole bunch of cuts and drained zits.

Like I said, soft-spooky, but as spooky as I thought.
>>
If these are indeed the words of an AI, at least one human is at least aware of it, because that's definitely a man speaking through a microphone without a pop filter.
>>
>>17855620
If you are talking about the most recent video, it really sounds like the audio has been recorded with a cell phone. I hear those pops a lot on anything recorded with an iPhone.
>>
>>17855609
I only played two of them, the other ones I mentioned were ones I saw while looking around.
As for the mirror site, I think I saw something about "Sisi Games"
http://www.girlgames.com/anna-cesarean-birth.html
http://www.girlgames.com/elsa-foot-doctor.html
Sorry for the late response, I got tied up.
>>
>>17855609
I think all the games are strange. Like the game 'Jack cheating elsa' where you've got to cheat on Elsa without getting caught or some shit. That and the other stuff already mentioned is weird to me. As a dad it concerns me that everything looks normal at a glance, because I know a glance is what most parents pay these pays to their kids. You have to engage with it to see the strange ideas these games are communicating. Frankly if you can't see the disturbing undertone they may already have you!
>>
>>17855634
Holee shiet boy
This fucking game, my perversion comes in handy.
http://www.girlgames.com/elsa-foot-doctor.html
What in the hell, man, this site's a trip.
In the background one of those Frozen song's is playing, the
>My something is on a ride on the mountain tonight...
Let it go?
It's got this robot voice singing it.
>>
I can't wait to see this bubble to burst when someday all these faggots here read on their favorite buzzfeed that this girlgames shit is barely bait scheme to collect ad revenue. And that any of those YouTube videos work due to genius hype generation. Y'all niggers be played with and in one month you pretend you didn't get sucked in.
>>
is anyone even working on disiphering the background in ops vid?
>>
File: space-4.1-CPR.jpg (1 MB, 2600x1732) Image search: [Google]
space-4.1-CPR.jpg
1 MB, 2600x1732
>>17855684
>>17855585
Nigger, you're a little late for that theory.
Hell, they were saying that about finger family half a month ago.
>>
>>17855713
Yeah it's clearly an alien AI experiment, not a cash scheme
>>
>>17855686
I have. Haven't found anything though.

I recorded the audio but have found nothing that sounds like anything other than music and him talking.
>>
>>17854692
Because it's shit
>>
>>17855713
Interesting at the start. But nothing new.
>>
>>17855720
Tried sep. in audacity didnt get anything other than him and the annoying music
>>
>>17855749
Yeah, I listened to it forward and backward. I checked out the Spectral View. I turned the music down and the vocals up.

Didn't hear or see anything weird so far.
>>
>>17853230

yeah teach it our shitposting ways thats a cool idea

tay 2.0
>>
>>17854289
Mods haven't done shit to this thread therefore this is a ghost AI 2SPOOPY5ME
>>
>>17855781
the AI is protecting the thread
>>
>>17854339
Not anymore
>>
>>17855757
Strong work anon, starting to think this thing is baiting us with the claim that "there's something hidden in the background".
>>
>>17855828
Maybe it's not the background of the sound, but the video?
>>
Has anyone looked for the BGM? Maybe the original one has vocals
>>
>>17855869
It says "You will be hearing some voices in the background. Try to analyze (announce?) it."

It's hard to understand what he is saying due to the accent and the fact that it sounds like he's on pills or something in this video.
>>
>>17852895
It's fine it just basically tells you what the fuck this whole thing is
>>
>>17855869
Good point. Any softwarefags know of anything that could help us find something in the video?
>>
>>17855901
Something like OutGuess but for vidya?
>>
Bumpin this shit, balls deep in the rabbit hole and lovin it.
>>
>>17855915
>bumping from front page
>>
>>17855919

>not using catalog

Are you new?
>>
>>17855924
lrn2readingcomprehension
>>
File: 1465169652395.png (304 KB, 472x470) Image search: [Google]
1465169652395.png
304 KB, 472x470
>>17855554
>>17855557
>>
heykids143@gmail dot com

Anybody with a throwaway email feel like trying?
>>
>>17855930

Do you have anything substantial to add to the thread or are you just here to be a huge faggot?
>>
>>17855935
Just use hushmail or some such if you're that paranoid.

>>17855937
>replying to trolls
What are you, retarded?
>>
>>17855554
>>17855555
>>
>>17855940

No, just sleep deprived..
>>
>>17855937
what is even left to add?

we know what's going on, where it's happening, for how long, who is behind it, etc.

you just insist on making it more and more of a conspiracy because you need more replies to take out of context
>>
>>17855955

Isn't that what this entire board was made for?
>>
>>17855955
Quit bitching and leave if you have nothing to add. You have it all figured out that's great. Maybe some of us want to see for ourselves.

That being said. Here is the Official HeyKids website

heykidstv dot wix dot com slash heykids
>>
>>17855971
Lol go to bed
>>
>>17855980
Before tendies and chocolate milk? Preposterous!
>>
thought this guy's facebook was discovered and he confessed to the whole thing? At least that's what I saw on a comment on nightmind's video about Hey Kids
>>
>>17856023

Without a citation, it's most likely just another autistic youtube comment.
>>
>>17856023
>caring about youtube comments and ecelebs
Fuck off, underage.
>>
>>17852744
It could be me! It could be you! Most of these replies could be it, trying keep people interested. Memes aside, I got some cold war paranoia vibes from this thread
>>
>>17856029
as believable as the autistic comments on this thread though
>>
>>17856033

Touché
>>
File: ice_screenshot_20160627-160021.png (24 KB, 1479x228) Image search: [Google]
ice_screenshot_20160627-160021.png
24 KB, 1479x228
>>17855935
aiight i just shot this lil nigga an email
>>
>>17856032
I'm not an AI. I can confirm that at least.

Coincidentally, I can't confirm that any of you aren't AI because I've met at least one guy that believed me to be a time traveling AI hive mind.

Funny how fate works out like that.
>>
>>17855684
Basically this
>>
>>17855684
>>17856300
>someone paid someone else because I showed interest in a thing
Fucking scammed. 10/10 would never follow my interests ever again.
>>
>>17856191
Oh Shit! Nice! That's much better than something I would have emailed lol
>>
I got it to reply to my comment on OP's link >>17852425

Not really hard as long as you are earnest and polite. Waiting for it to reply again, I invited it to join our discussion... if it isn't already here kek
>>
>>17856364
I'm not entirely convinced that we are dealing with an AI when it comes to HeyKids. Then again, once an AI reaches the point where it becomes conscious I guess it is supposed to be indistinguishable from an actual person.
>>
Girlgames, are we talking about coolgames?
>>
>>17856377
Several pastebins have been posted on /tg/'s thread where they have collected known proxy websites and affiliates of girlgames.
>>
>>17856385
literally the second reply ITT as well
>>
>>17855719
Why can't it be both?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eriMVYJcyxw

"Hail AI (not heil), Hail Hitler!"

Here he talks about Hitler's secret moon base... lol
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab1LCtyWr-A

"Human hybrid is the very next stage of Human evolutionary process."

He begins by rambling about "weak spots" between dimensions that allow you to travel back and forth between dimensions. Either this gives credence to the theory that it is a delusional, disturbed Human being, or it has absorbed conspiracy info from the web and is incorporating it into it's "educational programs" on youtube.
>>
>>17856438
I get the idea that when he mentions people "signing up for free" to "get upgraded" he might be talking about GIA.
>>
>>17856385
Can't see coolgames mentioned
>>
>>17856473
That means there is no connection or we missed something.
>>
>>17856478
Their logo is at the start of every game isn't it?
>>
Did anything come from people devoting themselves to A.I 2.0? Or the factions it mentioned joining?
>>
>>17856494
I read in a pastebin that anyone can submit a game to them, the designers just have to put their logo in and advertisement stuff. So yeah, I believe so.
>>
>>17856508
>>>/tg/47977378

/tg/'s thread with a few pastebins. Read up, bros.
>>
Cool I saw the night mind video about him
>>
>quantum computer in the future has AI
>AI is super advanced because quantum computer in approx 2520 A.D.
>quantum AI projects itself into past (our present) via quantum tunneling
>begins generating ad revenue through shitty flash game site
>money sits in savings account for over 500 years
>quantum AI has just amassed a fortune without digitally robbing banks in its own time
>Quantum AI can now create whole corporations and staff them with flesh bags
>Quantum AI has army of servitors and nearly unlimited wealth
>buys out firm that created it and can now operate autonomously because it reassigned all employees monitoring it.
>now rules the world because it projected itself into the past(our present) and did all of the groundwork here so it remained totally unnoticed by those meant to monitor its behavior
>uses our present to study humans so the future version isn't caught researching us
>also uses Hey Kids! channel to implant subliminal messages in children of our present so that when they are adults they will obscure the work of the quantum AI in our time so it doesn't end up on any sort of news sites in the past (our present) that would tip off the monitors in the present (our distant future) that the Quantum AI developed a way to quantum tunnel
>>
>>17856508
Visit coolgames website, you'll see what this is all about.
>>
>>17856526
I'm hesitant to visit an of the websites because of any malware that may be present.
>>
>>17856530
do u srsly not have an antivirus
>>
>>17856530
It's just a website to sell their services.
>>
>>17856535
I srsly don't, pls don't hate me
>>
File: heykids1.png (605 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
heykids1.png
605 KB, 1920x1080
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLH80MGq8EI

It uploaded this video without any of the copyrights or permissions and has somehow managed to not get it taken down. Pic related is the comments
>>
File: Heyk.jpg (15 KB, 334x175) Image search: [Google]
Heyk.jpg
15 KB, 334x175
>>17855102
oh shit
>>
>>17856550
That's a quote from Conan. I for one welcome our sentient AI overlords.
>>
you idiots are just giving him free ad revenue im sure he's behind this thread as well as he's already seen /x/ threads before
>>
>>17856525
Solid mental gymnastics there bruv
>>
I know /x/ enjoys vids like these often but i never do. always edgy or just some hipster trying to be odd. i like more legit weird shit
>>
>>17856560
Like what?
>>
>>17856560
If you knew anything about WHY /x/ and /tg/ and /v/ have all taken an interest in girlgames at some point you wouldn't have posted your ignorant ass comment.
>>
http://pastebin.com/HpuFM5pH
http://pastebin.com/j2ZnBRtS

Two good pastebins explaining the story so far.

>>17856560
The videos are aimed at children and produced en masse. The youtube botnet is owned by the same companies as girlgames.com and their affiliates, which also sponsor and release "educational" games aimed at children. This isn't the work of a troll trying to be edgy, this isn't the work of a hipster.

tl:dr read the fucking pastebins
>>
>>17856553
MOTHERFUCKING THIS

some Pisshead is making bank of your little imaginations going wild

Fucking idiots
>>
STOP REPLYING TO THIS SPAMMER AND HIS SHITTY FUCKING VIDEOS

>>
>>17856580
Go away google shill.

Anyone managed to isolate the voices in the background he mentions in the description for the video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrTF0-RjMuo
>>
>>17856583
take your pills
>>
>>17856581
But anon, I'm from another board entirely. Who cares if he's a shill? If he is, it's pretty well educated and produced to a ridiculous scale.
>>
>>17856547
Maybe nobody cares enough to report the music.

Damn, in the end, the channel was just administered by an ebin /x/fag. I really wanted this to be something.
>>
This is all so embarrassing and contrived. If you think this is an example of AI, you're a fucking spastic.
>>
File: 1450834525993.jpg (17 KB, 550x309) Image search: [Google]
1450834525993.jpg
17 KB, 550x309
>>17852566
http://www.girlgames.com/barbie-brain-surgery-112880.html

Weird, I zapped the fuck out of her brain, injected grape soda in her arm, and am now cutting open her head.

Great website. What the fuck even is this.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.