[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skinwalker POV thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3
File: Skinwalkers___Negotiation.png (99 KB, 719x1272) Image search: [Google]
Skinwalkers___Negotiation.png
99 KB, 719x1272
I recently realized, there's always some stories about experiences with skinwalkers, fleshgaits, etc but no skinwalker POV threads. Skinwalker stories can be RPs, real experiences, or shit you found while lurking from past threads. Hell, they don't have to be skinwalkers, but keep non-skinwalker etc stories to a minimum.

Pic related is a cap I snagged from a NOPE thread. Here's the story from the skinwalker's point of view from pic related, authored by yours truly.

>Be me.
>Doing skinwalker shit between territories.
>Stumble upon some human jackass with some of his shiny equipment to camp for the night.
>idea.jpg
>Get within smelling distance of human, rip one, and start ruffling up some of the trees, breaking downed tree limbs and such.
>Human walks out of tent making indecipherable grumblings and saying they're staying there for the night and that they're well armed and trained.
>kek.mp3
>Walk out of range of smell and find biggest, baddest elk I can find and guide it to the clearing, hoping the human isn't looking.
>Find a nice spot to do the deed, slaughter the elk on the spot and release the biggest rip I can muster.
>Can hear humans gagging at the smell.
>kek.
>Start working on my "message" for the human.
>"Ok, only 1 day".
>Takes a few moments, notice the human is watching me, ignore him.
>When my masterpiece is finally done, I look straight at the human.
>Stare right into his soul.
>Point at human and gesture for him to come read the message.
>Human just stares at me with fear in his eyes.
>Do this a few more times then stop.
>Bolt for the woods and out of sight.
>Watch human from treeline and wait for lulz.
>Wait all night, nothing.
>Bored.png
>Morning comes and I watch the spot where the message is.
>See human walk over to investigate.
>I can audibly hear the human shit his pants.
>Both humans proceed to pack up their belongings and get out of there, dropping shit on the way out.
>Lulz were had that day, along with some elk meat.
>Damn I like elk meat.
>>
File: get out.gif (553 KB, 474x379) Image search: [Google]
get out.gif
553 KB, 474x379
I've probably read more retarded shit on this board, but I just can't think of anything at the moment.
>>
File: goatman.jpg (2 MB, 3560x2280) Image search: [Google]
goatman.jpg
2 MB, 3560x2280
>>17842383
I for one loved your skinwalker POV, would like more. As did my frienderino I've been sitting here reading them off to. Do one from this?
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.