[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Deja Vu?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
So I keep having pretty aggressive deja vu, but I know it's not simply deja vu. It's like i'm looping to things I've already done. I'll have a sense of dejavu, then maybe like a week later the exact same situation happens. And I mean exact same.

I can't describe it well, but it's very strange.

Last night I had a dream about it as well. I can't remember it well but I had a sense of dejavu in the dream that ended up predicting something bad happening in the dream later.

I dunno has anyone ever experienced this before? It's very frequent for me.
>>
>>17838139
>posting deja vu threads every day

Stop this shit.
>>
>>17836610
>>
>>17838141
>>17838152
It's not just ordinary dejavu, it's something different. it doesn't feel the same way dejavu does, it's just the best word i have to describe it.
>>
same bud it's been on my mind too
>>
Come to think of it, if there's been an influx of dejavu threads recently, wouldn't that mean that there's more people having dejavu?

If that's the case, is it possible that something bigger is going on to cause it?
>>
>>17838185
idk but I've been having deja vu more often lately as well
>>
>>17838164
I don't care, there's no reason for you to shit up /x/ with yet another thread when you could post in the other one.
>>
File: 1446603082303.jpg (125 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
1446603082303.jpg
125 KB, 540x405
>>17838139

I think it's premonitions. You experience it first in a dream you don't quite remember, but then it happens. Keep a dream journal. Report back in.
>>
>>17838185
>no goetia threads
>suddenly one guy posts a goetia thread ad RPs it up
>suddenly multiple goetia threads every day
>summoning general
Lots of followers on /x/, you know
>>
>>17838244
You realize you can just ignore threads, right?

Also I'm not a frequent /x/ visitor, so I was unaware that this was a thing, I'm just looking for answers.
>>
>>17838139
This is the natural state of things. Previously, before 2012, most loops were so long that people wouldn't notice. Unless you had a *really* good memory, the loops were imperceptible, and took too long be of much practical use in our daily lives anyways. After 2012, the Earth's shifted into an position such that the ability to loop temporal information is much easier. Even if you have no talent for this, you will noticed the rate of synchronicity increasing.

Here's how it works: the loops are always, always going to take the form coincidences. Only you will be able to see the significance of them. If you point out the significance to others, the act of their attention being drawn to it will cause the loop to act chaotically again, which is basically how linear time behaves. If you want to never experience this kind of deja vu again, then the way to do that is to aggressively follow the chain of events and attempt to "prove" it never exists. You never will, and the act of aggressively tracing the chain of events will essentially straighten time out.

The art of creating temporal loops with your consciousness is to allow them to happen outside your sphere of awareness in favorable ways. This what the new age kids have been describing as manifestation. A simple way to get started is to practice forgetting. The full formula goes like this:

- Imagine a scenario that is representative of your highest excitement
- The scenario doesn't have to be *exactly* what happens, but just one possibility out of many
- Focus incredibly hard, and imagine what would your life would be like if it came true
- Now, relax and forget that you ever made that manifestation.
- The moment it passes out of your sphere of awareness, it will resonate in the universe
- And come back to you, in a way you would never have expected until the moment it does

The more practiced you get at this, the quicker you can make it happen. For some, forgetting is the hardest part.
>>
File: qtpie_polish_nazi.png (509 KB, 708x610) Image search: [Google]
qtpie_polish_nazi.png
509 KB, 708x610
>>17838248
A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, authentic proof with documents with pictures. Even if I take him by force to the Soviet concentration camps, he will refuse to believe it. When the military boot crushes his—then he will understand, but not before that. That is the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
>>
same it started when I was a child but since mid-teen years it's been happening more and more often. it happens almost every day now.
>>
>>17838139
Had this for a while back when I suffered from extreme anxiety. It could be your brain is tired. When your brain is exhausted from constant stress and/or lack of sleep it does shit like that. It's gone now that my anxiety is under control.
>>
>>17838139
I get deja vu more and more frequently now. I'll be doing something, and at first it was just "hey it feels like I've done this before", but now I can sense the deja vu oncoming and watch it all unfold over and over again.
>>
>>17838435
>chain of events and attempt to "prove" it never exists.

>> it never existed.

Technically, you have to use the past tense in this grammatical case.
>>
>>17838139
>>17838164
>>17838185
Mandela Effect
>>
>>17840021
Die.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 540x810
Same thing is happening to me and it is really scary at first, doesn't help that I have photographic memory..... I would try an right my dreams down
but it didn't help. Then I would tell
people an thought ... That's only
going to influence the situation.

So I just try to place all the path in to good and bad and don't worry about it (now) but never forget. Ps it runs in my family 5 gen so that could be it.

Premonition is what I call them
Doctors call it a brain problem

Or you can get a cat-scan
>>
>>17841706
Yiff in hell furfag
>>
>>17838139
I had a couple of the same experiences recently. I believe it is a sign you are trapped in repeating the same mistakes. After removing myself from those conditions, the effect disappeared. It seems as though consciousness is gaining more power over the mind, and guiding those who are open to the messages.

Ignore the anons that just hang out here to troll. Your heart knows the reality of this universe. Trolls have no power over you, they're not far enough along in their journey to offer you anything.
>>
>>17838435

>>17841713
brutal
>>
>>17841771
positivity like cold water on a hot day ^_^
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 900x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 900x350
Episode 12 might help
>>
>>17838139
>dream
>depend on emotion
>feel emotion
>shit happen

/thread

retardo you might be called
>>
>>17838139

schizophrenia
>>
>>17838139
It means your boring and repeat your boring life events daily. I suppose this IS a bit like dejá vú.
>>
File: super-memory.jpg (188 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
super-memory.jpg
188 KB, 500x500
Grammarian Biophysicist reporting back.

>>17841706
You have proactive object retention, in neurological terms. Your problem is that you are thinking of good or bad consequences in pictorial views, and that does not allow for the ideation of creative solutions. Try writing down your premonitions so you can idealize the most beneficial outcome in semantic terms, using logic. Also, find a career path where you can exercise your eidetic(photographic) memory; so it does not become overactive. In the future, you should be able to hone a sharp intuition for interpreting imagery, and that would be especially useful for medicine.
>>
Why do you post this every thursday
>>
>>17842057
>Tfw when people take the bait and you can't save them
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.