[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent reports of people missing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 368x575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 368x575
Okay /x/, I am pretty freaked out right now.
So a couple days ago, I made a thread on here about exploring my town which is Moundsville in the state of West Virginia. I decided not to do it. Mainly because I was exhausted but also because a friend of mine went missing a day prior. This was 4 days ago. Fast forward to today. My family just figured out that one of my grandmothers just went missing and has apparently been missing for a day.

I could be paranoid but I think I see a pattern being formed. Moundsville is pretty small so when someone goes missing it's a bit surprising.

I need some advice /x/. What should I do? Is there any reason to be paranoid?
If you guys want, I'll link an article about the first person missing if I can find one.
>>
Totally do not deal with this sir, just book it out of there on the next train, also, do not do anything else, just hang yourself or some shit.
>>
Time for you to round up a posse and hunt whoever's kidnapping those people down desu
>>
bumping for details?
>>
Link to the article OP?
>>
>>17835741
not OP but im assuming this is it http://www.yourohiovalley.com/story/32274932/as-one-search-ends-another-continues-for-missing-marshall-county-teen
correct me if not OP
>>
>>17835756
Op here. Yeah that's the article. He's been missing since Thursday. I play football with him usually so I know him pretty well.
His cellphone hasn't been on for days so we doubt he's run off anywhere.
>>
Huntington Wv here,we have had a large case of people going missing here,tho that might be people doing to many drugs and dropping dead some where. This place sucks.
>>
>>17835918
The only drugs you can find up in Moundsville are weed and meth. Nobody usually goes missing after using the stuff though.
>>
>>17835944
We have a really really bad heroin and pill problem here and its just getting worse but my bad ive got this off topic. Do go on.
>>
>>17835756

that's the best picture they could get of him?
>>
NYC here, there have been a shit load of posters in the subway of some missing chick, like these posters are being spammed, I think it may even be more the one person idk I didn't really pay attention
>>
>>17835992
Yeah. Stupid I know.
>>17835957
It's fine. There really hasn't been anything this serious for a while in my opinion except for meth busts. The last time I remember anything of a "mass crime" was some dude we called "Lester the Molester" who did in fact, molest people.
>>
File: travis.jpg (196 KB, 1536x1536) Image search: [Google]
travis.jpg
196 KB, 1536x1536
>>17835906
I'm guessing you're Travis?
>>
File: 1466487321026-pol.jpg (158 KB, 432x619) Image search: [Google]
1466487321026-pol.jpg
158 KB, 432x619
>>17836287
Yes
>>
File: image.png (10 KB, 212x406) Image search: [Google]
image.png
10 KB, 212x406
OP YOU HAVE TO MAKE A TRAP AND CATCH THE KIDNAPPER TO FOIL HIS SCHEMES!
>>
File: 1460459982549.jpg (21 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1460459982549.jpg
21 KB, 640x640
>>17836287
Did the neckbeard gave it away?
>>
>>17836100
>Lester the Molester
Do you happen to live on an island called Los Santos and there are these three criminals who keep fucking everything up?
>>
>>17836696
No. I swear to god there's a dude named Lester. We call him Lester the Molester because he got in trouble about 6 years ago for molesting children on their way back from school. He also fucked his mom and we're pretty sure he killed her too but that was never proven.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.