[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm posting this on /x/ because this is either a sign of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
I'm posting this on /x/ because this is either a sign of someone invading my house while I'm gone or paranormal shit.

Every time I leave my house for a few hours, the closet in the center of my house has its light turned on even though I have pointedly turned it off before I leave.

Tonight I returned to my house after definitely turning off all the lights, and my closet light was turned on again, blazing away. This time though, I found these weird glass beads hanging on the closet door handle. Pic related.

All my doors are locked. Thoughts?
>>
Well, the beads are pretty.

Get motion-activated cams for your house, especially your room and high-traffic areas, like the hall or living room.
>>
>>17832986
>Thoughts?
Those are buddhist prayer beads and you are a bored hippy, trying to get some attention.
>>
>>17832993
Um, no. These are not prayer beads. Go be a dumbass somewhere else please.
>>
>>17833002
But yet you dont refute that you are a bored hippy looking for attention.
>>
>>17832990
Sorry I don't know why I replied to the total retard first. This is a good idea, but won't happen overnight, or preferably immediately.
>>
>>17832986
>evidence someone is occupying or otherwise breaking into your apartment
>posts on /x/ instead of calling the police covertly.
>>
lol so this dude did go here. He was at /b/ first
>>
>>17833014
Glad he took our advice
>>
File: I_want_b_to_leave.jpg (47 KB, 372x465) Image search: [Google]
I_want_b_to_leave.jpg
47 KB, 372x465
>>17833014
>>17833020

Keep the cancer on your own board, thanks, at least there it will die quicker.
>>
>>17833014
I'm pretty freaked out man..
>>
>>17833027
Fuck off, /x/ needs goods shit. virgin.
>>
>>17833033
>implying this is good

Go back to your roll threads, sperg.
>>
>>17832986
Op, I've heard about this... It's the ghost of a locksmith gypsy monkey who also kills people that touch his beads.
>>
Prove its op more pics of beads
>>
>>17833090
rolling for this
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3024x4032) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3024x4032
Sorry I fell asleep. Still alive. Here's a close up of these beads.
>>
>>17834075
it's some homeless free-spirit drug addict type who comes into your house to chill out, probably eats your food and they felt bad so left you their shitty plastic beads to make up for it.
>>
>>17834084
Heavy glass beads
>>
>>17834075
sell it and put some cameras in your house. but first, call the police.
>>
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 500x532
>>17832986
>Thoughts?
1. My first thought is that say that you are a teen with no girlfriend who didn't get enough attention as a child.
2. My second thought is to agree with >>17834110. Why the fuck would your dumb ass fail to call the police?
3. Where is your evidence? (which is why you don't go to the police)
4. I wonder when you'll grow up and take this shit to >>>/qst/ or >>>/b/ where it belongs?

And as always, thank you for shitposting on 4chan
>>
>>17834163
Nothing has been taken that I can see. What am I going to tell the police, I found glass beads in my house? The camera idea is smart. I ordered some already.
>>
Either do a time lapse recording of that closet with some sort of secret recording spot because if it is an intruder they will see it and won't go through with it. That's if your not faking and lying like most of /x/
>>
it's probably a friend spooping you.

get a hunting cam and hide it well.
>>
>>17834194
>What am I going to tell the police, I found glass beads in my house?
Yes, exactly. If you've talked to everyone you know and no one could have been in there but you, this means someone was in your house without your permission and that is called breaking and entering.

>entering a residence or other enclosed property through the slightest amount of force (even pushing open a door), without authorization. If there is intent to commit a crime, this is burglary. If there is no such intent, the breaking and entering alone is probably at least illegal trespass, which is a misdemeanor crime.

You should be concerned for your safety and it's perfectly appropriate to call the police if you know it's not a friend playing a prank.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.