[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guy wanted me to talk about Aghori and it didn't fit in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: Aghori8.jpg (142 KB, 999x799) Image search: [Google]
Aghori8.jpg
142 KB, 999x799
Guy wanted me to talk about Aghori and it didn't fit in that thread and figured more would see this.

I follow Trika Saivism the householder version its like PHD level religion. Being Aghori is for when you can't take living in society any more and just have to; its coming!

Basically if you want to understand the deep religious stuff the extremist sect Aghori are based on read...

Vijnanabhairava or Divine Consciousness
Siva Sutras The Yoga of Supreme Identity
Spanda Karikas The Divine Creative Pulsation
Pratyabhijnahrdayam The Secret to Self Recognition

All by Jaideva Singh, those are the most in depth versions. Haven't found a deeper book in 16 years brah.

In Trika Saivism we have 3 paths depending on where you are at and have traversed all 3. The lowest spiritual path in this religion is the highest of all others. When people think of deep Yoga practices thats the lowest form of this religion. Its all about being aware of energy and I feel thats what real Yoga is about. We call this Anavopaya. Then theres Saktopaya which is Tantra which is once you are aware of energy what to do with it. In our religion its all about experiencing Siva (Bliss). Ultimately experiencing Parama Siva (Highest Bliss) permanently. Always loved Saktopaya. Then theres Sambhavopaya which never understood back in the day but totally get it now! Its being able to experience bliss by just willing it. The ultimate goal really has to do with Perfecting the Will.

Aghori are renunciates who live in cremation ground. They smoke Ganja which is the physical embodiment of god aka Kali (sakti or energy). They are non dualists and only see Siva (Divine) thats why they even eat humans and shit at the most extreme. They have a begging bowl of a skull but not big on begging cause if they don't get food they will just eat humans at the cremations grounds. This is Hell and they embrace it and live as demons constantly looking at the ultimate reality Bhairava (Terrifying).
>>
>another thread about joining a cult to justify degeneracy
>>
File: Aghori33.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Aghori33.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>17832494
Joining a cult lol. You don't join this shit you are called.

You think these men covered in the ashes of the dead are just trying to be edgy?
>>
>>17832480
>they shit at the most extreme
I'm trying to picture these deeply spiritual types taking such extreme shits.
>>
>>17832480
But can they poo in loo?
>>
>>17832557
Yes.
>>
File: Aghori26.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Aghori26.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>17832558
No they literally eat shit and rotting corpses.

https://youtu.be/orUh2do3EOs?t=176
>>
File: Aghori36.jpg (62 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
Aghori36.jpg
62 KB, 640x445
>>17832561
>>
File: Aghori25.jpg (117 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Aghori25.jpg
117 KB, 1024x768
>>17832560
I can't imagine that unless they do it for the lols lol.
>>17832578
If you're lazy skip to 2:56.
>>
File: Aghori37.jpg (7 KB, 140x102) Image search: [Google]
Aghori37.jpg
7 KB, 140x102
>>17832494
We don't do this in Trika Saivism, these are the equivalent of our priests.
>>
>>17832578
Lol, fucking retards.
>>
File: Aghori29.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Aghori29.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
>>17832760
>What the free food?
>>
File: Aghori32.jpg (5 KB, 130x98) Image search: [Google]
Aghori32.jpg
5 KB, 130x98
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.