[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
3rd eye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1465888955529.jpg (109 KB, 570x692) Image search: [Google]
1465888955529.jpg
109 KB, 570x692
How do I awaken/use my 3rd eye?
>>
Kundalini
>>
>>17830397
What's that?
>>
>>17830393
Why does every faggot start at this, instead at the base?
>>
>>17830393
Pull back your foreskin.
>>
>>17830539
I SEE what you did there. I'd post the results, but this is a SFW board
>>
>>17830523
Because muh ESP skillz!
Who doesn't want to be able to do all the cool psionic stuff.
>>
>>17830555
>Who doesn't want to be able to do all the cool psionic stuff.
Apparently, every faggot on 4chan wants to, but they lack the perspective, the endurance, willpower, and patience required to get there. And opening chakras is just a step, there's also keeping them in balance, maintaining the energy flow... It's like having a 20 year old car, it's a helluva lot of work to keep it going.
>>
>>17830565
Is there a guide ? All cars come with a manual.
>>
>>17830583
Ask the guys over at /omg/, but they hate newfags
>>
>>17830565
Some take the "quick" path and take psychedelic drugs (LSD, DMT, Ayahuasca, shrooms, you name it), to override all the interference and experience something similar than alleged psychics can perceive at will.
I read somewhere that microdosing any of these drugs helps to rewire your brain so you can develop whatever you want easier.
You still have to work out, put effort, be patient so see any results, whether it be developing ESP, or being more creative, curing depression, anxiety, addictions (hard drugs, alcohol), or just being overall more productive, happier and focused.
Take it with a grain of salt, but it's interesting, and the doses are small enough so you don't experience any trippy effects.
>>
>>17830594
Everyone in 4chan hates newfags...
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.