[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Magical Journals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9
File: jouranls.jpg (228 KB, 620x300) Image search: [Google]
jouranls.jpg
228 KB, 620x300
How many of you keep a diary or journal? What do you include in it?
>>
File: pwrds.png (45 KB, 737x682) Image search: [Google]
pwrds.png
45 KB, 737x682
You want magic journals?

Hekate Station journals accessed so-far , passwords in image.

http://hekatestation.net/GRID.html

[ book 1 seems to have been removed, books 2 & 4 easiest reads, others are pretty far out there ]
>>
>>17830072
what is this?

thanks
>>
File: 435435434.png (11 KB, 229x189) Image search: [Google]
435435434.png
11 KB, 229x189
>>17830076

Hekate Station is an online record of a crossroad ritual gone sideways. Includes Maps, journals, and images all password protected. Passwords obtained by solving minor, though obtuse riddle images.

/x/ solved about half, then fizzled out.

Video giving an overview: http://sendvid.com/m51apz6e
>>
>>17830081
It is an ARG?
>>
>>17830110
>It is an ARG?
Most likely, but OTOH it has a crazy person feel to it like the Toynbee tiles .
>>
>>17830072
>>17830076
>>17830081

we have a lot more than that already

here's a link to all the journals here including book1 >>17830072 : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aNYqJsBx2Wo3bV5Q1uO0Yncs1Ep4LAZsKw9oq7f5RDA/edit?pli=1

in pic related you have passwords for docs here: hekatestation.net/Isa_59_5.html

(click blue dot, insert password)

of particular interest there FatherDarkness MotherWorm and LiveFire part 1 and 2

Part three of LIveFire here: http://hekatestation.net/files/LiveFire_part3_SMYRNA.PDF
Password: BlackHorse
>>
>>17830121
>in pic related

Ummm...
>>
>>17830121
there are still some left to solve like:

http://hekatestation.net/rojo.html

and

http://hekatestation.net/Dir_G.html

but these we still couldnt solve.
>>
File: 1460470120869.jpg (104 KB, 1120x847) Image search: [Google]
1460470120869.jpg
104 KB, 1120x847
>>17830126
yeah forgot the picture, btw the passwords are case sensitive
>>
>>17830121

All the GRID journals are here also, but site never seems to work quite right for me:

https://aneu.me/investigation/hekatestation/book2/2015/04/11/book-2/
>>
File: 1432453435.jpg (1 MB, 2837x1969) Image search: [Google]
1432453435.jpg
1 MB, 2837x1969
>>17830129

Another unsolved page:
http://hekatestation.net/die.html

click on dice to follow links
>>
>>17830142
this is not that much unsolved, it's more of an index page, it's not a puzzle in itself but leads to others puzzles like the ones here : >>17830129
>>
post murmur or fuck off
>>
File: 1456106535399.jpg (791 KB, 1460x1095) Image search: [Google]
1456106535399.jpg
791 KB, 1460x1095
>>17830161
I don't like your tone young man, but our boy, hekatestation guy, fucks with murmur a lot, features in the journals also in livefire, here's a pic of a ritual site of his with the murmur sigil and a skull on top of it
>>
File: 1456106607942.jpg (532 KB, 1460x1095) Image search: [Google]
1456106607942.jpg
532 KB, 1460x1095
>>17830161
here's a skull with the murmur sigil on it, also from his sets
>>
File: 30.jpg (35 KB, 701x660) Image search: [Google]
30.jpg
35 KB, 701x660
>>17830027
And yes I do keep a journal, I include meaningful coincidences, some dreams, or stuff that happens in my life, it helps me remember and sometimes connect the dots.
>>
>>17830027
I have several
>Tarot divination
>rituals I come up with
>herbology/blazeit
>dream journal
>general purpose
All handmade sheep leather-bound notebooks with 200 numbered A4 pages and 3 leather bookmarks. I'd put a golden pentagram print on the front of each, but I didn't have the money at the time.
>>
>>17830204
>that spilling
Son
>>
>>17830258

??
>>
>>17830204
Your A's are fucked up man, wehll, your whole handwriting is, but the letter a especially
>>
>>17830281
That's from the Hekate Station guy not mine, its originally written in mirror text so cut him some slack

>>17830258
wat?
>>
Working on 11 volumes with everything folks mention here, rituals, results, regular diaries, research observations, transcriptions, etc., etc., etc.

I have 3 vols in a spiral bound notebook, 2 leatherettes, 4 colored hardbacks, 1 black hardback with silver gilt on the pages, and one thin black day-planner looking thing that's simply blank.

My current work is out of the big black leatherette, which is where I'm transcribing relevant portions of Dragon Book, the black hardback with silver gilt which I use as my current "magickal record" with little if any non-occult material, and the day planner thing which is acting as a normative journal.

The other leatherette (brown) serves as my Mysteriorium, a repository for transcriptions of A.'.A.'. ritual and Class A text (including a transcription of L in red ink from the holograph with all of the little edits AC and Rose made).
>>
>>17830506
Aren't you scared that some crazy anon might find you, kill you, and steal your materials?
>>
>>17830515
Nope.
1) Never been dox'd.
2) Of what use would that stuff be to anybody, given most of what I write on is available for free in the mega archive.
>>
>>17830515
>finding someone through paranormal means

Here's something funny. I saw an occultist's house and rang. The doorbell broke like a overvoltaged lamp.
>>
>>17830524
So, no original thoughts, no alternate interpretations, no rituals of your own, no groundbreaking research?
>>
>>17830535
Nothing that couldn't be puzzled out by basic research.

My Mysteriorum has a revision of ThROA and Cadaveris.

My DB transcription contains a fuckload of variation up to and including rewrites of the Stellar Transvokation for the Behenian Stars, and slipping obscure orations that were redacted from the public text back into the rites proper.

I have some discourse on models of the Tree on geometric solids. A working translation of Yi King from Karcher's Concordance. A handful of personal rites for performing Lemegeton on the fly.

I guess you could call my work with DBoE 'groundbreaking' as nobody I'm aware of is adhering this close to the text, using all ritual tools, or hunting for the redacted orations.
>>
>>17830515
/x/ is so paranoid.

Why would someone want to break into someplace and steal information that is being placed online for free?
>>
>>17830571
The funny thing is that I have had records stolen before, but usually by retards and shitters who can't tell which of my materials are actually important.

An old OTO local body master stole a green notebook I had my first draft of geometric materials in, but at this point I've come so far that draft may as well be irrelevant to current work.
>>
>>17830571
I'm properly paranoid. If I had invested as much time and energy into my lifes work as Thoth has, I'd either make all of it public, or burn everything down out of fear that someone might steal it.
>>17830563
I admire your dedication to your cause.
>>
>>17830577
What exactly is the structure of your practice? It seems to be heavily based on Golden Dawn, right? I've heard stern warnings about potential problems mixing techniques from other magic systems.
>>
>>17830647
More like A.'.A.'.
Synchretism is a fact of life and culture.
The A.'.A.'. praxes can be summed up as "scientific illuminism" which boils down to experiment until you find what works.

Moreover, the Dragon Book of Essex is directly rooted in Golden Dawn and A.'.A.'./Thelemic concepts.

My BASIC practices break down like this:
>up at sunrise for sun worship and yoga
>sun worship at noon
>sun worship at sunset; stellar transvocation + whatever specific shit I need to do
>sun worship at midnight, and as of now, performing a version of Chod tied to the ring of pole-stars to charge the so-called Phoenix Vessel with is used to bait the HGA.

Beyond that it highly depends on what I need to do in that given day. If I'm working something like Lemegeton then I work that at the appropriate planetary hours. If I have a longform rite to perform, I do it as prescribed in whatever text it's drawn from.

As of the last six months or so I've been performing "Rite of the Black Oracle" at each new moon, which charges the Dragon Vessel.

After that it really depends on what's going on with the Dragon Book.

I have a solstice rite coming up, and after that I move on to further adorations on the ring of pole-stars called KHUA.

Tonight I need to run the full assumption of the Stellar Transvocation which in normative DBoE praxis is tied to worship of each star in Draco, but given time of year and personal interest, I've been using adorations tied to the Behenian Fixed Stars.
>>
>>17830673
If I want to follow the A∴A∴ practice, where do I start in the Solomon's Library?
>>
>>17830690
The A.'.A.'. folder.

I'd START using Eschelman's "Complete Magical and Mystical System" as a syllabus by which to follow along the required reading.

Probationers should have read through every single document in Class B.

Further detail can be found in One Star in Sight, the Oaths and Tasks, and Liber XIII
>>
>>17830703
James Eshelmen - The Mystical and Magical System of the A.'.A.'.pdf <- this one?
>>
>>17830731
Yeah, that thing.
>>
>>17830563
I'll link to this post to summon you.
Thoth, how good are your Greek and Hebrew? I'm not sure if this was already solved or not, but... This is from
John Michael Greer's The Well of Galabes blog:
>May I ask a favor from the assembled scholars and magi? I'm currently involved in a translation project -- a new translation and edition of Eliphas Levi's Dogme et Rituel de la Haute Magie -- and while Levi's Latin is well within my capacities, and most of his Hebrew is familiar to anybody with Golden Dawn training, there's one incantation in Greek (which Waite left out of his translation) and one chunk of Hebrew text that are beyond my scholarly capacities. Anyone who has the chops to help out will be acknowledged in the introduction -- if you're up for it, please put through a comment marked "Not for Posting" with your email address, and I'll be in touch promptly. Many thanks!
>>
>>17830836
>are your Greek and Hebrew
Non conversational but capable.
Hebrew more than Greek, that's Z's thing.

If Levi's got a redacted passage in Greek, I'd imagine it's something to do with the GMP, filtered in a heavily kludged French-Latin lens.

That's just my first impression though, I imagine Greer already explored that avenue, hence his asking.
>>
File: 1308078962144.jpg (401 KB, 1110x861) Image search: [Google]
1308078962144.jpg
401 KB, 1110x861
>>
I keep a journal. Since I work primarily with wards and stuff that can be inscribed on other things, it's practically a lined sketchbook. I also write mini-essays on whatever catches my fancy - the last one was on magical powders ground widdershins vs. powders ground deocil. Probably really boring for other people who don't like getting into the technical nitty-gritty of theory, but fun enough for me.
Lots of reference lists and tables, recipes, that kind of thing. The occasional rambling philosophical rant as I puzzle one thing or another out.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.